It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump you know

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Hey look, a flock of strawmen.

What works as a source for what someone feels?

Proven lies and fabrication are now considered strawmen? Wow you clearly did your own research on all the topics i mentioned. Let me ask you what happend to Deny Ignorance?

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Cooper, that had no problem fabricating news stories in an attempt to drag us into the Syrian war so we can do some bomb-dropping, nonetheless....

His tears are about as authentic as his moral compass.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
In opening the Overton window, Trump is doing God's work. Ideas that were once too caustic for weak minds are now a part of the public discourse, where they will be settled on their merits, and not how they make people feel. People will have to learn to reason again instead of consistently running to the censors for help.
edit on 12-1-2018 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

3. I don't think he meant it as overtly racists

ahhh right so he was just being a little bit racist?

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Now on a side note,

HOW DARE HE SAY WHAT EVERYONE ALREADY THOUGHT!

The sheer audacity to vocalize the opinions of tens of millions of Americans is appalling!

He should set up a Haitian Relief organization as a money laundering scheme to make amends for his hateful words.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

1. it was said in a closed meeting, so by all rights, it should have never left the room, but then, the world has changed, and we need a #ing webcam in the Oval office with a 24-7 live feed, so there will be none of that pesky "national security".

What people don't get is this speaks directly to his frustration that congress doesn't fix the problems and just keep wallowing in their narratives doing nothing. He wants to get our undocumented alien issue under control, he want to secure the borders more to make it much harder for human trafficking and drug running to happen, he wants a robust vetting process for emigration, he wants to move DACA from an EO and have Congress fix it. That is what he wants and that is what Congress just will not touch, so yes he is frustrated.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

No, bringing up arguments that were never made makes them strawmen, even if true.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Ok, am I crazy or going senile for not seeing the racist angle to this one??

Seriously, am I?

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
It's always someone else fault eh?

but, but Obama...but but Hillary...

He's the one that brings the Sh1tstorm down on his beautiful hair with his dumbass tweets, Then lies about it.

You reap what you sow.....Corinthians 6.7

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I don't usually jump on the bandwagon of Trump's genius. But in this case I'm amazed.

The Democrats only reason for trying to bring in poor people from other countries is to have a govt dependent voting base.
Trump and everyone knows it. I wish more people would call them out on it. They don't even take care of the homeless and poor in their Democrat owned urban projects. You actually believe they care about Haiti or any other poor almost 3rd world country? So naive and gullible.

Trump called their country a crap hole. He's right.

Democrats are going to try to argue that isn't true? Except that's the main reason they give when we want to deport them back to their home country. Too poor, or civil strife, unstable govt, etc. these are excuses made on why we can't send them back. Which is another way to say their country is a crap hole.

If Dems argue that those respective countries AREN'T crap holes, then why on earth would the USA not send them back home???

Except Trump and everyone already knows why. It's too try to grow the govt dependent Democrat voter base.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I will never get tired of pointing out the other sides hypocrisy. Barack Obama says David Cameron allowed Libya to become a 's*** show' I guess the american people just chalked it up as this being his private opinion or something. Odd.

Barack Obama has sharply criticised David Cameron for the UK’s role in allowing Libya to become a “# show” after the fall of the dictator Muammar Gaddafi, in an unprecedented attack on a British leader by a serving US President.

Mr Obama went on: “We actually executed this plan as well as I could have expected: We got a UN mandate, we built a coalition, it cost us $1bn – which, when it comes to military operations, is very cheap. We averted large-scale civilian casualties, we prevented what almost surely would have been a prolonged and bloody civil conflict. And despite all that, Libya is a mess.”

Referring to that mess in private, Mr Obama reportedly uses the more colourful term, “# show”.

edit on 12-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

No, bringing up arguments that were never made makes them strawmen, even if true.

There is no audio recording therefor no proof of what the media claims. Are you willingly ignoring this tid bit of information?

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: network dude

Well lets see what Trump has to say. twitter.com...

Oops looks like they fabricated another hit piece for the gullible people. Nobody bothered to rectify the NBC lie about the source inside the Trump campaign or the 7-11 fiasco and now this BS. It bothers me that it almost looks like the MSM has started a new campiagn to bring Trump down and discredit him futher. Are they afraid of the Fake News Awards? Does Trump have something on them that warrants this relentless assault because they really come of as completely unhinged. Something about all of this seems off.

As usual, you come to trumps defense. It was reported by more than one source, that he said those things. You go ahead, and believe everything trump says on twitter though. Just because he tweets it doesn't make it true. You should see the fact checks on his tweets, and then go ahead and say its the MSM spreading the fake news. Its none other than your POTUS, who tweets and spreads the most fake news than the MSM ever has.

trump during his rallies spouted out more "alternative facts" than I have heard in my life. The sad thing is, people at his rallies believe everything he says. Don't fact check him, and then spread falsehoods, all because trump said it as fact.....it really is pathetic.

The MSM, has spread fake news, but that INCLUDES FOX, Hannity is a joke for gosh sakes. Also I don't think the news is nearly as "fake" as trump wants you to think. In fact I know its not.

Here, why don't you compare how "Crooked" Democrats are compared to Republicans....the amount of corruption in the republican party the past 53 years speaks for its self....This would also be a great thread!!!! Wonder if trump will beat Nixon in the amount of indictments??

Also, you can read this on many sources, including Wiki...

www.debatepolitics.com...

trumps 2nd term, PRISON.......

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

There is no audio recording therefor no proof of what the media claims. Are you willingly ignoring this tid bit of information?

Another strawman. I never said anything about what Trump "supposedly" said.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

a reply to: underwerks

........please because all i hear and read is hearsay at best.

You should more discerning then.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Did you miss that i stated many times that i don't prefer any of the MSM? I'm perfectly fine with Fox getting called out if they spout BS. Why is it so hard to accept that both MSM sides are full of morons? I always use various MSM sources just out of necessity and for people like you who doubt everything that is not coming from the MSM. People like to pretend being bi-partisan on these issues but soon after they prove the exact opposite time and time again.

Edit: Again show me a post where i prefer GoP over Dems. I want both sides cleansed of corruption. I don't give a rats ass about them. I only support Trump and his inner circle. The rest of them can rot in hell.

edit on 12-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

There were more people in the room than just trump, who can verify the information. Don't need an "audio recording". What do you really think there is this great big conspiracy against trump? Those in the room got together after the meeting, made this up and ran to the media?

Or trump said it! I mean its not like its the first time he said something stupid. Pocahontas!

edit on 12-1-2018 by kurthall because: fix

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Thanks for the confirmation that there is actually jack squat to prove this.
Well that was easy.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
So the DNC and media are up in arms over the comment that hati is a sh-thole good for them. Where were they when all those leaked emails came out with DNC staffers calling Latin Americans taco bowls or how bout their "no homo" comment or when they made fun of that black woman's name? I know I am missing some but those are the ones I remember off the top of my head. Where was the DNC to let us know how those involved were fired and their taking responsibility for it? Why is it the media downplayed all of that but calling a sh-thole country what it is...a sh-thole country is the end of the world and playing it up like they do?

I suppose for all of you who are jumping on the he was so wrong and racist bandwagon you can point back to threads where you denounced and called out the DNC for their obvious racism...right???
edit on 12-1-2018 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Thanks for the confirmation that there is actually jack squat to prove this.
Well that was easy.

Uh, wait, really? So if 4 people all say trump said it, and they were there, you would believe trump, over the other people? Wow. Like I said, wouldn't be the first time he said something stupid.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join