It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There was never an inside source in the Trump campaign Fake News strikes again

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
She's too partisan for independent thought. Her tiny little mind would crumble under the stress if she acknowledged that her leftist wet dream was all smoke and mirrors that's crashing down piece by piece.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy
Nbc says Simpson lied about a second source in the white house?

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Where does it say Simpson lied.
And since when is slate NBC?

You're off your game.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Come on, you act like this changes everything. No one forced these people indicted to lie. The arrests that were made, don't go away. This doesn't change the fact that Russia was communicating with trumps inner circle during the election they meddled in. This wont stop Muller, its just another distraction for trump followers.

I guess its better than, but, but, but, Hillary.....

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

What else is simspon lying about.

Gasp!

Everyone knows that journalists wouldn't lie!

They be like Honest Abe's

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Knew what was a lie. What's the lie? Very specifically what is the lie?

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Based on simpsons testimony that the insider was someone who by the july meeting of steele and the FBI in rome, was a voluntary insider in trumps team that was worried about what he saw so he contacted the FBI, NBC should have known that Fusion was lying when they clarified Simpson was referencing Papadopolous when he was discussing this person.
edit on 12-1-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

The lie is in the op. As others on other threads have said to try to spin this "Simpson may have had recollection issues due to the length of time in between Steeles fbi phone call and the congressional hearing", but the truth is it was a lie. Read the op!

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Am I the only one that has a problem with a American federal agency spilling the beans to a foreign ex spy ?

What the hell people.

Every other day of the week that's TREASON.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
What's that funny smell? Oh i know it reeks of desperation.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Weird. You are on of those people who always almost fall over themselves when Trump lies but you have no problem when the MSM does it when it fits your narrative. Please remind me of what is the word i'm looking for that decribes your behavior. It starts with a H i think. A lot of that going around these days.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Where does it say Simpson lied.
And since when is slate NBC?

You're off your game.

Interesting that you think i have game. Well for the last time. Read this twitter.com... NBC didn't even bother to factcheck what they reported on and corrected their "error" after hours and in a very sneaky way. Like i stated in the OP the damage was already done. If this doesn't bother you fine but quit derailing my thread with stupid questions i already answered in my OP. This is my last post addressing you. You can quote me all you want i will never reply to them again.

Peace Out. Live long and Prosper. May the Force be with You. Elvis has left the building.
edit on 12-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Give me a break okay. This is Bull#. There was an inside source that has corroborated some of what Steele reported. That Steele feels the special counsel will verify much of what he's reported has trump spinning . His creative team of crazy distraction story writers are working overtime. But you feel free to believe this if you like.
All of you. In the end what you believe won't save trump.

What are you talking About? Every major news organization has issued a correction (after the stories ran rampant for a while) and Fusion GPS itself is the source saying he mis-spoke at the hearing there was no inside source.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Give me a break okay. This is Bull#. There was an inside source that has corroborated some of what Steele reported. That Steele feels the special counsel will verify much of what he's reported has trump spinning . His creative team of crazy distraction story writers are working overtime. But you feel free to believe this if you like.
All of you. In the end what you believe won't save trump.

What are you talking About? Every major news organization has issued a correction (after the stories ran rampant for a while) and Fusion GPS itself is the source saying he mis-spoke at the hearing there was no inside source.

I truly apologize if i stole your thunder but nobody made a thread about it for days. I credited you in my OP i hope that's okay for you.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

No problem at all!

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
At the end of the day none of the deception, lies, faked reports etc matter because that is not the prize they are going for. The real prize in all this is to get someone/anyone on perjury charges. This how the deep state operates, so it is not a left or right thing. When we look at Clinton's impeachment the investigations started as Whitewater and he was finally impeached for lying about screwing an intern, the same for Nixon too...lol

They will do the same with Trump if they can though it will not be screwing an intern, but will most likely be as stupid of a reason.

edit on 12-1-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
So which is it?

Where's Ante to correct the record?

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
So which is it?

Where's Ante to correct the record?

To be fair it pretty much went all under the radar. I made it a habit to check every source after 24 hours if they issued a correction or not but unfortunately even i missed this one completely. FauxMulder pointed it out in another thread and i wondered why nobody posted it on ATS to set the record straight. I actually don't blame Ante.

Edit: Just to clarify i only check sources of threads i'm interested in or participate.
edit on 12-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

A source close to Fusion GPS tells me there was no walk-in source -- that was a mischaracterization by Simpson of the Australian diplomat tip about Papadopoulis. — Ken Dilanian (@KenDilanianNBC) January 9, 2018

Oh wow. This really does change everything.

Nunes presenting concrete evidence of FISA abuse will be the final nail in their coffin.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Musician Moby says CIA asked him to spread info on Trump-Russia Collusion

“They said like, look you have more of a social media following than any of us do, can you please post some of these things, just in a way to sort of put it out there,” Moby said.

He did what the CIA told him to do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join