It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Accuses Adam Schiff ,Senator Feinstein and others of LEAKING

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

The simplest point I keep making and you refuse to address / acknowledge is the difference between public office of elected representatives and the right to privacy of private citizens.

Really thick wall I'm hammering against here.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I see no need to address it.

Public officials have closed door sessions all the time. The closed door is for a reason.

You are referring to the need for accountability with public officials. I dont disagree. But that is for matters that are criminal in nature, or would provide serious concern over the person in question. It has nothing to do with little rat gossips who want to sow dissent with half assed "quotes".

One would expect our elected officials to weigh the publics right to know with the gravity if the information, and how it will effect us internationally. And since international relationships are the duty of the president, one could argue these partisan halfwits have sand bagged a presidency solely for political gain.

On this matter this wall is too thick to take a hammer to. It is blatantly obvious that someone made a terrible judgement call (which may be false as it turns out) simply out of partisanship.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I see no need to address it.

Thats why this Rogue Empire state is gone off the rails...

I see no need no address it any more, either.
edit on 14-1-2018 by intrptr because: additional

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Why? Because no one shared every little verbal faux pas held in closed door meetings?

Thats not why. In fact....id say the partisanship displayed is more a reason why.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join