It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Accuses Adam Schiff ,Senator Feinstein and others of LEAKING

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

who Trump accuses of being the #hole leaker

Does he? According to Trump he never said it.

You can either admit you were mistaken or just keep trying to distract from the Russia investigation.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234

who Trump accuses of being the #hole leaker

Does he? According to Trump he never said it.

You can either admit you were mistaken or just keep trying to distract from the Russia investigation.

Ok dude.

Lol

Because me talking about the topuc of this thread is distracting Mueller. I hear he gets a chime on his phone everytime i post. He complained that due to my 45k posts hes gotten nothing done in years. Im too much of a distraction discussing this topic.

But thanks for the info. I drove for 7 hours today and haven't seen all the news

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Nah man, it's all good. I know you weren't trying distract but you didn't want to admit to being wrong in your initial post so I had to rib you a bit.

I mean, re-read your posts on the first page and some of your replies.

The haiti remarks were not meant to be stated publicly. It may not be illegal but it is wrong.

No, but leaking active investigation documents and testimony could be illegal. Right?

Get some rest, don't post while drunk/tired.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
It used to be called whistleblowing...there were even laws to protect whistleblowers.

Now we call them leakers and launch a witch-hunt on them.

The times have changed.

That is about as much bull as I have seen in a long time...really?

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: dashen

The haiti remarks were not meant to be stated publicly. It may not be illegal but it is wrong.

We now have an international fire to put out. Due to comments made in private that were gossiped about. That is the epitome of putting party before country.

They are elected to lead. Not to play party politics.

There is now a number of others in the meeting that are saying Trump did not say anything at all disparaging about Haiti, and others that are saying the #hole word was not use either for anything.

Not that I would really care if he did use it, but people seem to make stuff up on the fly and say an insider told me...bla bla bla...

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

A close door meeting is a private meeting, but could you explain how a close door meeting violates the edict of the US Constitution?

Becuuzzz, as elected representatives of , by and for the people, they take care of the peoples business, not private business. Public office affairs are to be open to public scrutiny at all times. They are supposed to defend the people against business 'interests' monopolistic selfish goals from taking over the country for its own ends.

Public office is to remain public So we can be sure they don't cheat, or cozy up to business interests, currying their favor for financial gain instead of protecting the people, whom they have been elected to serve.

American interests is what they say they are taking care of, but that today means the corporations interest.
Thats way we are in such deep debt, and engaged in endless war around the globe all the time now.

Because they mis represented, misallocated and mis used the system to their benefit, keeping all that secret so they won't be found out. The 'State of Secrets' train full steam ahead (shhhh).

National security> Who's invading the American continent? The US is attacking the world, the DOD is not defensive, it is offensively engaged in dominating the Globe.

Has been for some time.

Nice try, pretending the uS gubment is defending the American Peoples interests.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Private as in he didnt polish statements for public consumption.

When you say "polish" what you mean is lie. They lie for 'public consumption', all_day_long.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Nice concept...but it doesnt work that way. There are closed door sessions of every branch of the government

Curious...do you believe the referenced countries arent #holes? What does tourism look like?

edit on 1/13/2018 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Yes they do.

But that describes every single one of us. If we are polite people anyway.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Nice concept...but it doesnt work that way. There are closed door sessions of every branch of the government

I know how they work nowadays. We the people are under constant surveillance, while the gubment operates in secret.

The Law makers are secretly breaking Constitutional Law while we the people are constantly monitored to prevent uprisings. The State Security Apparatus backwardly protects itself from the people, while guarding its 'private' misdeeds.

Whose side you on? (

(waits for Pat Answer) 'republican' or 'democrat'.

How misguided we are nowadays.

You're not helping.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Yes they do.

But that describes every single one of us. If we are polite people anyway.

Nono, Public office vs. private life. If you are elected to public office you are open to scrutiny in the office., private when you go home.

What you think the whhole issue of Hillarys private server is all about?

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Meh, nobody is listening anymore.

This is ATS.

booo

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Grambler
originally posted by: olaru12
In my business , even in a private meeting, you run your mouth and and say something stupid...there are consequences.

Then we will contact your superiors and see how they feel about you leaking those details.

I am the SUPERIOR!! I started the business, pay the taxes, the salaries, all the bills, workman's comp, and own the building, everything!!

So I want details, anything that concerns my bottom line.

Abide by my rules or GTFO. Sh1theads need not apply....

I bet if someone stood up in a meeting and said they loved Trump and want the wall and so forth, you'd find a way to fire them. I bet that 100%.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

So why not just have every single meeting in the open? Invite the press in for everything?

Im going to DC and push my way into private meetings. Ill tell them you said its ok
edit on 1/13/2018 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

So why not just have every single meeting in the open? Invite the press in for everything?

Im going to DC and push my way into private meetings. Ill tell them you said its ok

Hah, you'll get shot or arrested and charged with terrorism. Because thats what the ring of steel around washington is doing, protecting the state of secrets from public scrutiny.

Because it knows its day to day business is illegal. Like, I don't ever want to hear you complain about gubment corruption ever again. You apparently think its all on the 'up n up'.

The last president to invite the press in was JFK. The "Deep (Secrets) State" killed him.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGOAT

I bet if someone stood up in a meeting and said they loved Trump and want the wall and so forth, you'd find a way to fire them. I bet that 100%.

Politician don't declare love for each other and Trump is the only one supposed to go on about Immigration.

He's the Presider, silly.
edit on 13-1-2018 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

whistleblower laws were meant to protect people who came forward against a company that was doing wrong like karen silkwood or when gov was doing something wrong like deep throat.

they are not meant to protect people who don't like someone to come out and say paul said sadie was a slut . because they do'nt like paul .

i feel both of these two clowns should be brought up on charges and feinstein needs her finances investigated since she has been in congress she has built a 100 million dollar fortune but her only listed income is her congressional salary.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

quick question companies sign ndas does not congress members not have to sign something similar saying they will not give out info from closed meetings ? if not why?

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Snitches get stitches!!

Schiff needs a catheter he leaks so much.

Durbin is the one about the #hole comment. He lies too.

Now if Trump didn't say #hole, which he claims he didn't, then how did the morally superior Dem Durbin come up with #hole?

Dem projection.

Hillary and obama, while insulting the USA and the world with their "service", insulted actual people in the USA.

Hillary called every person of color that voted for Trump, deplorable. That's racist.

Obama insulted his own grandma with his "typical white person" remark.

So there! Noone on the left gave a #hole about that.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   

So now you are arguing for my point and not against it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join