It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Accuses Adam Schiff ,Senator Feinstein and others of LEAKING

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I assume you dont want to release those facts because it could hurt your company.

Smart choice.

Just like the dems that released this statement hurt the country, buit they didnt care because they would rather see the country hurt as long as it hurt Trump.

edit on 12-1-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
All this is off topic because the Haiti gaffe is not what trump accused schiff of leaking

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
All this is off topic because the Haiti gaffe is not what trump accused schiff of leaking

Yeah thats true.

My bad for contributing to it.

It seems to be a theme that anti trump people want to desperately change the topic anytime corruption of the intel agencies comes up.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I assume you dont want to release those facts because it could hurt your company.

Give me some specifics, what facts do you want to know. First though, who the **** are you! You asked for my personal information!
edit on 12-1-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

To keep your privacy, why didn't you respond and answer my Previous post to you

No need to private personal details on ATS.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
well isn't this fun? Look if we want to sit and complain about "who's a what", then why don't we start by listing examples that are known. We do know that Feinstein released transcripts of Simpsons testimony, then she keeps back peddling on the reason why. We know that more then a few closed door meeting that Schiff was in had information leaked to the media.

If these people aren't the leaking problem, then who else was at these meetings that could have leaked out the information, and also explain the whole Feinstein event with the Fusion GPS transcripts?

This is as weird as Harry Reid darting out of a meeting with the Director of the FBI and announcing that Hillary was under investigation, then turning around and blaming it on the GOP and a "Leak" to the press.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

ok, it was a hypothetical question so I'll give you a hypothetical answer.

My employees are Loyal to me. I pay them very well and respect them. They know the company protocols, all have signed NDAs and know the consequences if they **** up. Actually not so hypothetical, was it?

Next question....

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

My employees are Loyal to me. I pay them very well and respect them. They know the company protocols, all have signed NDAs and know the consequences if they **** up. Actually not so hypothetical, was it?

Next question....

Wait you had them sign NDA's?

So you dont want them shooting there mouth off to the press about what you say in meetings.

Which is exactly the point.

Yes, if you say something that will anger people, there is blame on you.

But your employees that would run to the press would also be to blame as they willingly hurt the company just to take a swipe at you.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Next question....

I'm not attacking you when I raise this point. The oath of office that these people swear to when they take office is to protect the laws of the land, and not their political parties. That is their NDA. This is what it looks like you're not understanding. It's not whistleblowing to spread gossipy statement, and it sounds like you would do the right thing if that happened in your business, so then why do you feel it's ok for a member of Congress to act in this fashion?

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Next question....

So you dont want them shooting there mouth off to the press about what you say in meetings.

But your employees that would run to the press would also be to blame as they willingly hurt the company just to take a swipe at you.

Why would my employees break the NDA, lose a well paying job and a community work environment? btw, I watch what I say at staff meetings unlike the Dork in Chief.

You reap what you sow....Corinthians 6:7
edit on 12-1-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Next question....

Why would my employees break the NDA, lose a well paying job and a community work environment? btw, I watch what I say at staff meetings unlike the Dork in Chief.

Why would a member of Congress leak out information (like what Feinstein did) ? I have to say that even though you seem to take issue with what was said by Trump, you also should be aware that these leaks are more about inside information being leaked rather than just bad words being said. If you had said something that was important about your over-all business plan, and an employee decided to just go tell your competition about it, it sounds like you would can them. This is no different, it's just that you can't fire this employee without getting a group of share holders to allow it.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Democrats have ceased working for the American people.

They work for Party and personal power. They would rather see our country sold down the river than to see it prosper under this president.

Hillary’s losing is exposing all their dirty deeds and they have become vicious rabid animals in their efforts to keep their filthy swamp from being cleaned up.

I do think we have traitors among us in the Democratic Party. They know they have been found out. Their sick and selfish schemes are coming out into the light and they are in full panic mode grabbing at “s-hole” straws to distract and make mountains out of molehills.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
i see no problem with trumps comment.. he is right.. it is a crap hole

you know whats gonna happen when they come over? they get taken care of... free housing, medical, the works..

there are poor, homeless men, women children born in america they dont get help.. yet the left have open arms towards others around the world and under the same breath say no to help towards the sick, homeless already here....
edit on 12-1-2018 by Jiggly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Its not secret. Its private. Meaning the people participating are not expected to polish their comments

Nice twist.

Nothing is private while in their "office". Private life is at home at night. Public office is to be open to public scrutiny all day long.

If they are keeping that private that violates the edict of the constitution.

And we both know they keep it 'private' to hide the wanton corruption.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Its not secret. Its private. Meaning the people participating are not expected to polish their comments

Nice twist.

Nothing is private while in their "office". Private life is at home at night. Public office is to be open to public scrutiny all day long.

If they are keeping that private that violates the edict of the constitution.

And we both know they keep it 'private' to hide the wanton corruption.

A close door meeting is a private meeting, but could you explain how a close door meeting violates the edict of the US Constitution?

Question: If you believe that these close door meetings violates the intent of the US Constitution, how do you feel about national security matters? I ask because the way I see it, that's what's going on here, and by having people (Feinstein and Schiff) publically releasing documents and spreading gossip, that's what is being harmed here, our national Security.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Private as in he didnt polish statements for public consumption.

But you can bet that one of the folks there was more about blabbing partisan inflammatory BS than immigration reform. Party first, and hate Trump before that

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Not really. Your pretty dumb to ignore reality. He has a major history of not being in control of himself.

Reality is what it is. You can ignore it and suffer the consequences. Which is what is happening.

Edit I didn't mean you personally I meant a person who ignores reality like going into a meeting with your opposition saying inflammatory things to their cause in an election cycle is dumb.

He may be dumb. That does not seem to be the case...but who knows. But it wasnt his actions that led to this. He just spoke words. Someone else decided to put party first and go tell the gossip.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jiggly
i see no problem with trumps comment.. he is right.. it is a crap hole

you know whats gonna happen when they come over? they get taken care of... free housing, medical, the works..

there are poor, homeless men, women children born in america they dont get help.. yet the left have open arms towards others around the world and under the same breath say no to help towards the sick, homeless already here....

The dems care more for ignorant dopes from #hole countries than their own people.

I didn't know the USA was so perfect that we can afford to bring in every idiot in the world.

And pencil neck shiffhead is the rat. Diane and pelosi should get a psych eval.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: dashen

The haiti remarks were not meant to be stated publicly. It may not be illegal but it is wrong.

We now have an international fire to put out. Due to comments made in private that were gossiped about. That is the epitome of putting party before country.

They are elected to lead. Not to play party politics.

Unless I'm mistaken, this thread is not about the s**thole comment but about details regarding the Russia investigation. Trump probably included Feinstein because she released the Fusion GPS testimony transcript.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

Its about schiff too....who Trump accuses of being the #hole leaker

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join