It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Accuses Adam Schiff ,Senator Feinstein and others of LEAKING

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
In my business , even in a private meeting, you run your mouth and say something stupid...there are consequences.

Time to take some personal responsibility eh?
edit on 12-1-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

i dont get it.

haiti is a total [snip]hole

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
In my business , even in a private meeting, you run your mouth and and say something stupid...there are consequences.

Then please publish all of the stupid things people have said in your private business.

Name them and start a thread.

Then we will contact your superiors and see how they feel about you leaking those details.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

That isn't the problem. The problem is the implication Haitians are worthless because they are poor.

Like say all the Cubans that ended up say...like federal prosecutors when their parents were given a chance...

It's all context not a vacum...yu think the bipartisan deal makers were thrilled with his comment? It was helpful?

edit on 12-1-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Ah the I don't live I reality statement.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

In my business , even in a private meeting, you run your mouth and and say something stupid...there are consequences.

I have been in private meetings too. Managers discussing on why someone deserves or doesn't deserve a salary increase. Obviously, if I left that meeting and gossiped why so and so didn't get a raise...I most certainly would be instantly fired!

Letting the whole world know what Trump said was not going to help anyone? The motive was in and of itself to cause pain and trouble. Not done from having the best interests of the American people in their heart!

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

i think the people implying implications might be wrong.

haiti is indeed a huge [snip]hole

ask anybody
Hey the clintons know.
They raised half a billion for Haiti Relief and spent about 13

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: jrod

Bs

Whistleblowing is reporting a crime. This is gossiping for partisanship and throwing the entire nation under the international bus.

You are 100% spot on sir.....

But don't let that stop the Alt=Left from twisting the knife in the back of America...They more the sensationalize this the worse it looks.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Then we will contact your superiors and see how they feel about you leaking those details.

I am the SUPERIOR!! I started the business, pay the taxes, the salaries, all the bills, workman's comp, and own the building, everything!!

So I want details, anything that concerns my bottom line.

Abide by my rules or GTFO. Sh1theads need not apply....

edit on 12-1-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Yes in the real world things are said in meetings all the time that could make the comapany look bad if released, such as profanity and other type comments, and the members of the comapany dont run out and tell the press about them.

If you chose to live in a fantasy, so be it.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Like why do we want more people from these crapholes?

You picked a side that's cool.

Personally I am a fiscal conservative and am watching the chances of getting work done fall away because a man has no self control. If he could learn to shut his mouth he could be a good leader. But since he can't he isn't.

So good for you keep up the hope. I have lost it all.

It's not the demorats fault. It's the entire DC crowd. In fact I blame people who call themselves conservative more for being liars than the other side.

The part you are missing is a bipartisan agreement was being forged and the president wants nothing to do with it so he can apease the minority of people who want a wall over everything else. Something his own party won't favor at its expense.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

I am the SUPERIOR!! I started the business, pay the taxes, the salaries, all the bills, workman's comp, and own the building, everything!!

Great. Then tell us your company name and the people that have said stupid things that have resulted in consequences.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Yes in the real world things are said in meetings all the time that could make the comapany look bad if released, such as profanity and other type comments, and the members of the comapany dont run out and tell the press about them.

It's not a company first off.. it's not his he isn't the ceo. It's politics. They are what they are..

And it happens all the time in business anyway when boards want toI've against a ceo, cfo, etc...in a hostile environment only idiots keep pressing.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

So if you were trying to work out a solution with your managers on how to cut budgets and increase productivity because you were going to close down in 2 months...but wanted them to keep quiet about that since it may not occur...no reason to lower the morale of your employees type of thing... Are you telling me that you would not be pissed someone leaked it and your bottom line is effected due to the lowered morale of your employees?
edit on 1 12 2018 by CynConcepts because: Fix quote

edit on 1 12 2018 by CynConcepts because: 2nd attempt

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Great. Then tell us your company name and the people that have said stupid things that have resulted in consequences.

Do you enjoy childish stramwan arguments. He just said he watches his mouth...probably because he doesn't act like a twelve year old.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

It's not a company first off.. it's not his he isn't the ceo. It's politics. They are what they are..

Tell that to Olaru.

They are the one that made the comparison.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

And he was correct.

If you are going to a meeting with people you know want your head and you still give them ammo some of the responsibility is on the person who can't control themselves.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

And he was correct.

If you are going to a meeting with people you know want your head and you still give them ammo some of the responsibility is on the person who can't control themselves.

Oh I agree some of the responsibility is on the person who said it.

No argument there.

But the people that run out and tell the press are just aas if not more repsonible for the negative reporcussions that fall onto the company.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Sure. But that is the first time you admitted such.

I think some of trumps followers don't see the writing on the wall.

He won with the support of people who hated Clinton not his base. The upcoming elections are not going to go well if he can't learn se self control.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

When you're the boss...That's when you get to tell others what do, minimod.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join