It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps comment that used profanity about countries immigrants come from and reactions to it

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
This is standard operating procedure for this POTUS.

He screwed up yesterday and had the base wetting their pants. Everyone from Tucker to Coulter were calling him out for softening his DACA stance or at least fumbling it during his bipartisan meeting.

So, what does Trump do? Just like PT Barnham, he throws red meat to his tigers. He rattles their cages. They are wall to wall on social media resoundingly showing their approval and their racist stripes . And Trump loves it. It helps him forget how screwed he is, if only temporarily.

It's the greatest show on Earth ATM and now, momentarily at least, everyone has forgotten that he may well have conspired with Russia. Mueller won't forget though.

What's racist about calling a third world cesspool a "#hole"?

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: YungMahn
a reply to: DBCowboy

Again, you don’t know what a leftist is.

Conservatives call anything that goes against Trumpism as “leftist”

It’s so sad you all can’t grasp simple concepts

Apologies.

I should have used the term, "Anti-freedom Marxists".

Again, apologies.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Obvious fake outrage is obvious.

www.google.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
I wonder why you can't use thhat kind of language on ats?

Yeah its what everyone thinks but usually you don't talk like that at work for a reason.

Also plenty of bright people who want a chance come from crap places.

It's basically like saying why do we let people from Alabama into the doj or from mississippi in Congress.

Just an ignorant statement not racist at face value.

How would you rate Baltimore to Alabama in terms of being a shthole?

link   

Again... you’re incorrect.

link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

He screwed up yesterday and had the base wetting their pants.....were calling him out for softening his DACA stance
... So, what does Trump do? Just like PT Barnham, he throws red meat to his tigers. He rattles their cages.....

So his idea is ultimately to unwind DACA - some ATS'rs call that 4D chess.....

It will probably have to go to the Supreme Court

It appears that both Reps and Dems have been fumbling DACA -

nymag.com...

And so he did, essentially ordering the Trump administration to unwind the wind-down of DACA and even telling the Department of Homeland Security to “post reasonable public notice that it will resume receiving DACA renewal applications and prescribe a process consistent with this order.” To be sure, Alsup’s ruling notes that his injunction only applies to those Dreamers who are already beneficiaries of the program — which means new applicants need not apply. But that alone is a significant and aggressive legal remedy that could potentially aid tens of thousands. There’s no doubt the Department of Justice will want this ruling blocked and appeal this all the way to the Supreme Court, which has already ruled on more technical aspects of the ongoing DACA dispute.

One remarkable aspect of Alsup’s decree is how it made quick work of the Trump’s administration’s legal basis, or lack thereof, to pull the plug on DACA. He wrote that the rescission rested on the “flawed legal premise” that President Obama and his DHS had no authority to implement the initiative in the first place. But exactly the opposite is true. As Alsup explains, “deferred action has been blessed by both the the Supreme Court and Congress as a means to exercise enforcement discretion” by presidents of both parties for decades, and features such as work authorization for DACA recipients are already amply allowed by current law

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Apologies.

Again, apologies.

"Anyone who doesn't agree with me is a leftist anti-freedom Marxist comrade communist Nazi!"

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: Grambler

Vicente Fox Quesada‏Verified account @VicenteFoxQue Follow Follow @VicenteFoxQue More .@realDonaldTrump, your mouth is the foulest shthole in the world. With what authority do you proclaim who’s welcome in America and who’s not. America’s greatness is built on diversity, or have you forgotten your immigrant background, Donald?

JamesWoods twitter

When Trump said he'd rather have people from Norway, that opened the door for racism accusations.

Yeah. This is the kind of America Obama bred. His only successful goal. Is it Trump's fault that people from Norway are more tolerable than people from a third world country? Is it Trump's fault that all third world countries are dominated by people that aren't white? NNNNNNNOPE

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Apologies.

Again, apologies.

"Anyone who doesn't agree with me is a leftist anti-freedom Marxist comrade communist Nazi!"

Anyone who doesn't agree with me is just someone who doesn't agree with me.

The anti-freedom Marxists define themselves.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: YungMahn

I never called the United States a utopian country, that never had any problems. The only thing that I said was, the United States were at one point, the best country in the world. And that's not debatable because it's a FACT.

You're saying the blacks would have it better if they live...where exactly? To which country are you comparing the US too, when you say America was never great?

Please, give me a break from your neomarxist indoctrination. I couldn't care less what's being preached in humanities or social studies at universities.

No American should be apologizing for their history. They once had a great country. Let's hope they can retain it.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

Seriously, how can you be so willfully ignorant? These are the types of people that Trumpism breeds.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

And how do you like my krautish fun-fact now? You seem speechless and kinda desperate.

Here is your history book to argue with, funny read though. Don't give up!

edit on 12-1-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: YungMahn

And your attitude is the type that makes sure we'll find out who you are supporting and never vote for him or her. I wouldn't trust that person with power in a million years.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

That’s not a verifiable fact, actually.

Please, tell me how great it this country was for Asians, Hispanics, and African-Americans. I bet they loved the segregation and violence towards them with absolutely no consequence to the abusers. I bet women loved getting paid next to nothing as well.

And when I think about it... maybe those AMERICANS that were thrown into interment camps for being Japanese actually enjoyed it!

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Wow - so paint the south with a broad brush. "crap places" ....I see....you'd do well in a science debate LOL

Also plenty of bright people who want a chance come from crap places.

It's basically like saying why do we let people from Alabama into the doj or from mississippi in Congress.

The deeper meaning behind your statement is that the DOJ and Congress are such aspiring places to work at...LOL

Many say Trump is a clown.

For us non low-information plebs being a working clown at DOJ or in Congress are hardly what one should aspire to in life.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

a reply to: visitedbythem

^^^^^^

Trumpites at their best. Immature comments about an ex-president while crying incessantly whenever someone bad mouths Trump.

No crying here!
Im LMAO at the tears of the clowns

We are only just begun.
To make America great again.
We all heard what Obama said in Russia to their top official. That's collusion.
We all heard what he said and did in America. That is what you would expect from a foreigner trying to topple a great country.

There is no other explanation.

Soooo.... are you seriously attempting to say that Obama was a foreign agent trying to undermine the USA? Seriously? Because if you are then I have a lot of hysterical laughter for you.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

James Wood had an interesting response to Chelsea's tweet

James Woods ‏ Verified account @RealJamesWoods 4h4 hours ago More James Woods Retweeted Chelsea Clinton Tell your dad, the bagman, to give the dough back to Haiti that you all pocketed. Then maybe we can discuss this other malarkey you’re trying to peddle.James Woods added,

TLDR: "Money talks, BS walks" all about the money you sanctimonious faux bleeding heart.......

Chelsea Clinton‏Verified account @ChelseaClinton
Mr. President, immigrants from El Salvador, Haiti and the 54 countries in Africa likely helped build your buildings. They’ve certainly helped build our country. cc @POTUS

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Dear Chelsea,

Stop calling them immigrants. They weren't. Immigrants come here because they want to. If those people had wanted to come here, then we wouldn't have nearly the levels of racial animus in this country we now do. Call them what they were when they worked on the White House -- slaves. Yes, I know that likely is politically incorrect for you, but it's also the truth. Now that the truth is out in the open, we can discuss why the word immigrant is incorrect in your usage.

You cannot simultaneously hold them up as immigrants to berate someone and then turn around and hold them up as slaves when it suits your narrative to use them as victims to berate someone. Make up your mind.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

what i want to know who is the person who leaked this? this was a private meeting in oval office.

can leaker be charged?

was it whitehouse staff?

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

And that isn't a racist statement?

I think your confusing racism with nationalism.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join