It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps comment that used profanity about countries immigrants come from and reactions to it

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: cenpuppie

Corruption added and abated by outside influence

And internally their own corrupt officials

Like Mugawebe or however he spells him name,

Speaking of Africa
After the ANC took over - and threw out law and order

www.ft.com...

The winner will take over a party in crisis. He or she will replace — as party leader and then potentially as president — Jacob Zuma, whose scandal-ridden decade in charge of the ANC has seen an explosion of alleged corruption and cronyism,

So we see that there are crap countries - after America topples these Governments to get them to align to their interest's a process that the US has been doing for the last 60 years - where has all that loot gone?

Why do Americans have the most expensive health system in the world? How has you American Govt helped you? WHo can afford health insurance that costs $2000 a month. Where has all that loot gone?

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I don’t understand “Make America Great Again” anyways.

When was it great? When there was segregation? When women were thought of as inferior to men in the work place? When we were throwing Japanese-Americans into internment camps? When African-Americans were getting lynched in their front yards? Seriously. When was America “great” for people other than white evangelicals?

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: YungMahn

When was it great? When there was segregation? When women were thought of as inferior to men in the work place? When we were throwing Japanese-Americans into internment camps? When African-Americans were getting lynched in their front yards? Seriously. When was America “great” for people other than white evangelicals?

See, this is the true motivation for those many outraged. America isnt great and never was. We need to bring in people to make it better so its not just "white evengelicals" that do well.

Seeing as how its so evil and bad, why are so many trying to come here again?

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I’m not sure why “speaking your mind” is heralded here and thought of as being protected from criticism. Just because he was being “honest” doesn’t mean it’s okay. He has something to uphold as a president and making comments like these just shows how unqualified he is.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Speedtek

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: CynConcepts
Perhaps he misunderstood what Obama called Lybia. Obviously, if he said sh*t show...the media and world would not be screaming racist!

In recent interviews with The Atlantic’s Jeffrey Goldberg on the “Obama Doctrine,” the president bluntly said the mission in Libya “didn’t work.” Behind closed doors, according to Goldberg, he calls the situation there a “# show.”

Source 2016

Oh big surprise, another double standard from the race-obsessed leftists.

Narrative busted.

Justifying a shi*ty position by showing how someone else's potion was as equally shi*ty does not make either right.

Exactly.

The only thing these people are doing is highlighting in their own hypocrisy.

Forgive me, you were correct. You did not say racist. I responded since apparently my reason for making such a comparison was obviously not clear. I am confused why other nations did not tell Obama he was racist and unpresidential for saying such a thing in private? It was not that long ago...stated in march 2016.

I certainly don't think what Obama said was any different than Trump. I thought it was a perfect comparison. I don't believe either President made a racial slur...they both were making a very honest assessment based on the data they have.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I’m sorry you have a hard time facing facts. It seems you are quite troubled when having to digest our nation’s shameful history.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

I just think the leader of the Free World

Lets take an unbiased look?

Oh look google ( American company ) points to a USA today article ( American Company ) that Germany is the leader of the free world

German Chancellor Angela Merkel is now the 'leader of the free world'

www.usatoday.com...

you were saying?

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: YungMahn

The problem here is, is that you are not actually speaking your mind, you're simply spewing out propaganda material from social justice groups.

I haven't seen a shred of individuality while reading your posts. And your previous post proves it!

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I can't believe what is happening to some of these once beautiful countries and cultures, they are worse off then they were before.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

See, this is the true motivation for those many outraged. America isnt great and never was. We need to bring in people to make it better so its not just "white evengelicals" that do well.

Seeing as how its so evil and bad, why are so many trying to come here again?

If those things are all true and you're willing to leave your home country to go to a foreign country that has never been great, systemically impoverishes you, and hates you because of your skin colour, then your home country is probably a s#ithole.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Get real, please.

Do you even know the history of the world? Shameful history? Name me a country that does not have a "shameful" moment in their history? It doesn't mean they weren't great countries. The United States of America was great. Hopefully, it becomes great again

Romans, Greeks, every single country in Europe...shameful history my arse

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I’m sorry you have a hard time facing facts. It seems you are quite troubled when having to digest our nation’s shameful history.

There is not a country that ever existed that didnt have a shameful history.

The US has also been one of the best countries in the history of the world with their achievments in all manner of fields.

But I know you would rather the US look more like the paradise of Haiti that has no shameful history.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Nah, I’m not. That’s why you’ve posted an emotional response rather than addressing our nation’s history.

Kill-orders against peaceful activists (see Fred Hampton), witch hunts against communists, rampant racism, misogynistic views towards women, constructing plans to bomb our own citizens (Operation Northwoods), napalming innocent lives, etc.

The United States has always had the most potential of any nation in human history but we’re ruining it by taking steps backwards (Trump, Hillary, Obama) and not moving forward.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Have you ever seen her without makeup? PHOOF!

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

How was it great with racial segregation, witch hunts due to political beliefs (isn’t this what you children cry about it currently?), lack of workers rights, lack of opportunities for women, etc.

You are just parroting the same ol’ faux-patriotic BS.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

When did I say this? You’re getting too emotionally invested here.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

And if only their best and brightest immigrated then that would be bad for the country they leave behind

There is nothing worse for a country than a brain drain.

Germany would have been even greater after WW2 if the USA didn't import 1600 of its scientists to work on its nuclear programme. They probably would have landed on Saturn by now, and given the world better furniture than Ikea.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I'm not from the United States; I'm from Serbia, so it's not "our" country, and I'm not being emotional at all.

I don't understand what's the point in naming bad things that had happened in the past, without fully going into the details and context of why they happened.

I will ask you again. Name me a country that does not have a bad moment in their history?

Maybe the US was a great country when it was the best country in the world to live in?

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

The point is making sense of the “Make America Great Again” slogan. It’s an illusion and it fools people into thinking the United States was “great” when it was rife with problems.

And “best country in the world to live in” was basically for one or two demographics in the US at the time... get it?

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

We will, and you will, too, if you have a job.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join