It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps comment that used profanity about countries immigrants come from and reactions to it

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Again, you don’t know what a leftist is.

Conservatives call anything that goes against Trumpism as “leftist”

It’s so sad you all can’t grasp simple concepts

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

^^^^^^

Trumpites at their best. Immature comments about an ex-president while crying incessantly whenever someone bad mouths Trump.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Speedtek

originally posted by: CynConcepts
Perhaps he misunderstood what Obama called Lybia. Obviously, if he said sh*t show...the media and world would not be screaming racist!

In recent interviews with The Atlantic’s Jeffrey Goldberg on the “Obama Doctrine,” the president bluntly said the mission in Libya “didn’t work.” Behind closed doors, according to Goldberg, he calls the situation there a “# show.”

Source 2016

Oh big surprise, another double standard from the race-obsessed leftists.

Narrative busted.

Justifying a shi*ty position by showing how someone else's potion was as equally shi*ty does not make either right.

Exactly.

The only thing these people are doing is highlighting in their own hypocrisy.

Hypocrisy would be if we were outraged by Obama's comment on Libya and then said this comment was fine. I couldn't care less about either. The hypocrisy is from people who said nothing about Obama's comment and are pretending to be outraged about this. You're wrong.

The hypocrisy I am talking about is in making the comparison to begin with, not the reaction to it.

Nice attempt at spin, makes just as little sense as what you originally said. It's ok, I know better by now than to expect you to admit when you're wrong. It's not hypocrisy. Grab a dictionary.

I'll let you have your baseless reply full of spin, I have better things to do.

Holy #. You trigger faster than a college pansy.

You could of asked me for more context on my statement before you went full retard, but I suppose I'll leave you to your safe space.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Honesty when insulting to people and ignorant is not a virtue

When you personally said of poor people of colour,

Because they don’t perceive what we see clearly. Its too abstract to them..

Is that insulting or ignorant?

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

So explain to me what the difference is between saying sh*t hole vs sh*t show? Why is one considered racist and the other wasn't?

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Do you really believe this drivel? Seriously. Harm kids from those countries? How about kids in our country?

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
a reply to: introvert

So explain to me what the difference is between saying sh*t hole vs sh*t show?

One is "hole" and the other is "show". That is the main difference.

Why is one considered racist and the other wasn't?

I did not say either one was considered racist. You would have to ask someone that made such a statement.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

before you went full retard...

How very progressive, appropriate, and sensitive of you...

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

I am none of those things.

Man-up, cupcake, if my words offend you.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
None of you cared about Haiti until you could bash Trump. I want ONE of you to tell me that you either send money there or you are volunteer.

I know people in a church who go there quite often. They collect clothes/toys/books and send them there in 55 gallon drums. Visit twice a year. Wanna know a little secret? It is a #hole. Most cases of AIDS per capita in region. Crime is rampant.

Too bad all that Clinton money is not helping.

Do my comments make me cold hearted? No. I care about my country first. What is wrong with that? Is that racist? How can wanting everyone in my country to do well racist?

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

You really expect people to take this guy seriously? Oh man. ATS has really fallen on hard times.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

This has nothing to do with us and everything to do with our leader insulting other nations around the globe.

How do you not get it? Why do you Trumpites defend him as if he can do no wrong? It’s scary.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: YungMahn
a reply to: visitedbythem

^^^^^^

Trumpites at their best. Immature comments about an ex-president while crying incessantly whenever someone bad mouths Trump.

No crying here!
Im LMAO at the tears of the clowns

We are only just begun.
To make America great again.
We all heard what Obama said in Russia to their top official. That's collusion.
We all heard what he said and did in America. That is what you would expect from a foreigner trying to topple a great country.

There is no other explanation.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

I am none of those things.

Obviously.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: YungMahn

The left calls anything that goes against their idiotic policy as alt-right.

It's so sad you all can't grasp simple concepts

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
When they say third world country , what does that mean, pc terminology for #hole?

link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Again you don’t understand what “Leftism” is and who would fall under the that political spectrum.

link   

originally posted by: YungMahn
a reply to: matafuchs

This has nothing to do with us and everything to do with our leader insulting other nations around the globe.

How do you not get it? Why do you Trumpites defend him as if he can do no wrong? It’s scary.

First, I am not a Trumpite. I am a US citizen. Second, he has done nothing wrong in speaking his mind. I don't even think he said the word they are accusing of but since he did not want to accept the DACA Dreamer deal he is being blasted in the media. Early this week he was being 'praised' almost by everyone because they thought their deal would go through. It did not and suddenly he hates colored people again.

You know, like the ones he is signing for MLK. HR 267? go look it up. Where is the media coverage on this. That's right it would show he is not racist.

Do you realize YOUR elected Congress threatening to shut down the government if our POTUS does not sign an agreement he does not agree with? They are holding the whole country hostage because of some blind hate. THAT should be worried about and 'get' my friend.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
When they say third world country , what does that mean, pc terminology for #hole?

Third world country seems racst to me.

How about countries of a different set of challenges.

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join