It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps comment that used profanity about countries immigrants come from and reactions to it

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Imagine if PRESIDENT TRUMP gave the Middle Finger to someone!!! People would f*****g lose their MINDS

www.npr.org...

Trump is just the bad guy everyone loves to hate, and with a weaponized media and fraternity of conspirators who seem to be his opposition, is it really any wonder any little thing Trump does becomes immediately demonized and exaggerated?

...an infamous video, posted by Salon.com in 2004, of President George W. Bush (while he was governor of Texas), preparing to appear on camera, shooting the bird, then laughing and calling the gesture "just a one-finger victory salute."

And one of the most famous finger givers of all time was another Republican, Vice President Nelson Rockefeller, who gleefully flipped off hippie hecklers during a 1976 campaign rally in Binghamton, N.Y.

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Well, out here on the west coast, his choice of adjectives has caused blood to run in the streets, kittens are dying, the crops have failed, and all the milk has soured.

We now live in Dante's version of Hell. You know, the ring where we urinate in our pants when the president uses a swear.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I just think the leader of the Free World should behave in a more dignified manner whether behind closed doors or not. What we have in the oval office is Nixon in the Mad Men era...MAGA

edit on 11-1-2018 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
I just think the leader of the Free World should behave in a more dignified manner whether behind closed doors or not. What we have in the oval office is Nixon in the Mad Men era...MAGA

I think he should tweet it.

+11 more 
link   

Tucker Carlson

@TuckerCarlson

Option A: El Salvador isn't a "#hole," so they don't need 17 years of Temporary Protected Status, and migrants from there should be sent home immediately. Option B: El Salvador is, in fact, a "#hole."

twitter.com...

link   
Most Norwegians wouldn't want to move to America anyway, that country is filthy rich from it's offshore oil.

But I don't see anything wrong here, it's no good pretending those countries aren't #holes. And if only their best and brightest immigrated then that would be bad for the country they leave behind, which they could help improve, maybe.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I'm taking every comment back. You all enjoy president Grab em by the Pussy...
His words, not mine.
edit on 11-1-2018 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
This is standard operating procedure for this POTUS.

He screwed up yesterday and had the base wetting their pants. Everyone from Tucker to Coulter were calling him out for softening his DACA stance or at least fumbling it during his bipartisan meeting.

So, what does Trump do? Just like PT Barnham, he throws red meat to his tigers. He rattles their cages. They are wall to wall on social media resoundingly showing their approval and their racist stripes . And Trump loves it. It helps him forget how screwed he is, if only temporarily.

It's the greatest show on Earth ATM and now, momentarily at least, everyone has forgotten that he may well have conspired with Russia. Mueller won't forget though.

edit on 1/11/2018 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Alot of countries ARE complete sh*tholes. I highly doubt any of the people angry about him saying this are going to volunteer to go live in Somalia. He's just being honest and saying what everybody knows, but god forbid anyone acknowledge it.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I wonder why you can't use thhat kind of language on ats?

Yeah its what everyone thinks but usually you don't talk like that at work for a reason.

Also plenty of bright people who want a chance come from crap places.

It's basically like saying why do we let people from Alabama into the doj or from mississippi in Congress.

Just an ignorant statement not racist at face value.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Vicente Fox Quesada‏Verified account @VicenteFoxQue Follow Follow @VicenteFoxQue More .@realDonaldTrump, your mouth is the foulest shthole in the world. With what authority do you proclaim who’s welcome in America and who’s not. America’s greatness is built on diversity, or have you forgotten your immigrant background, Donald?

JamesWoods twitter

When Trump said he'd rather have people from Norway, that opened the door for racism accusations.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
Alot of countries ARE complete sh*tholes. I highly doubt any of the people angry about him saying this are going to volunteer to go live in Somalia. He's just being honest and saying what everybody knows, but god forbid anyone acknowledge it.

In fact, they are so sh*tty people are willing to cross deserts and float on inner tubes just to get to America...

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: JinMI
There was a thread on this, it was removed.

I cant believe there isnt a thread on this. (if so mods please remove)

Oh, well if the mods think this violates T and c they can remove it.

I couldnt see why it would though.

They wanted the thread in the mud pit…

Apparently were not civilized enough to talk about Trumps racism

People who don't see Trump's antics as racist are blind

He refers to Haitian and African as having sh__hole countries and why can't we have them from Norway

And that isn't a racist statement?

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Basically everyone that immigrated here came from a sh*t hole country which means we are all descended from sh*t hole countries otherwise we wouldn't be here. Thanks to drunk uncle Donny for so eloquently pointing that out oh wait that wasn't drunk uncle Donny talking, that was actually the POtuS talking?

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The only racism I saw in that thread clearly came from you, as I pointed out.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

You realize he referred to all of Africa as a sh!thole right?

Some of you are so cute pretending like you can't understand blatant racism, so that makes you not racist.

The best thing that's come out of this: for anyone who's always dreamed of a world where stuffy newscasters say the word "sh!thole" on TV every 5 seconds, tonight is like Christmas all over!

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

I've been to sections of Chicago, New York, Phildelphia, Cleveland, Detroit that are, literally, ChitHoles. Those sections are primarily occupied by darker skinned individuals. That's what the MSM is harping on with Trump's comments. That he was singleing out countries with darker skinned individuals.

link   
a reply to: cenpuppie

While true in some countries. You have to understand that countries don't often steal things from them, they make deals with corrupt politicians and corporations, who often horde the money from their resources. This is the same thing that tends to happen in our own urban communities.

And when it comes to wars being a World Power keeps you in a constant catch 22, there are always countries that exploit and manipulate their people to the extreme. When this becomes epidemic, if you have the potential to change that and call yourself humanitiarns what type of obligation to you have to the world.

I understand our own take advantage of the situation as well, but they never seem to fix the situation. I would surmise that if we did, the little exploitation on our end wouldn't be viewed so negatively. Afterall nothing is free in the world and with the resource expenditure you would hope for some benefit at some point.
edit on 1/11/2018 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
link   
Trump. Is there a reason Trump cannot speak his mind ?
I dang sure do and dont give a rat's a__ how anyone feels
I saw someone mention decorum
I do not see anything in The Constitution that outlines decorum . Not one bit
Decorum = weakness and bull___ . Other folks wanting someone to behave like them
In this case , the weak looney left .
That is all

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
Basically everyone that immigrated here came from a sh*t hole country which means we are all descended from sh*t hole countries otherwise we wouldn't be here. Thanks to drunk uncle Donny for so eloquently pointing that out oh wait that wasn't drunk uncle Donny talking, that was actually the POtuS talking?

But to Trump only black and Brown countries are sh__hole countries, if your from lilly white Norway, come on in.

People from Norway probably don't want to come to this country

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join