It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps comment that used profanity about countries immigrants come from and reactions to it

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
If these countries are so great why does the left treat the idea of returning them to their NATIVE county or preventing them from coming here illegally seem like a death penalty?

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: face23785

The better question would be who that was in that meeting didn't privately agree with him? You gotta admit he has a point from a practical perspective. We should import more people from advanced nations.

I'm sure they agreed, but they had a motive to make it public... I wonder if it was a setup to see who leaks...

That would only work if the press was going to reveal which Congressman was the first to reveal the comments. I doubt they're gonna cooperate with Trump on that.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Mr Drumpf himself, in front of a fcking webcam. Surveillance is a bitch and karma strikes back!

I get confused with the endless memes and labeling...lol

So I guess he is a lying sexist, racist, Drimpf, mental illness guy...did I miss any of them?

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm running on the last fumes of knowledge garnered in this thread of yours. Who on Ceres cares anyway.

I just have seen nowhere this was on webcam.

I thought maybe you had a source that said that.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

That would only work if the press was going to reveal which Congressman was the first to reveal the comments. I doubt they're gonna cooperate with Trump on that.

I bet they could narrow it down and then set up control groups in meetings with the leaker suspect(s) as the main objective as Trump says more tidbits of triggering nothings.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

The better question would be who that was in that meeting didn't privately agree with him? You gotta admit he has a point from a practical perspective. We should import more people from advanced nations.

I'm sure they agreed, but they had a motive to make it public... I wonder if it was a setup to see who leaks...

My bet will be on Feinstein. She probably still has a cold and her fuzzy brain disconnected again. The odds seem to be in my favor, especially since she did has a known and self-confessed record of leaking.

Which leads one to wonder why anyone would let her sit in on a private meeting?

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I don't mind Trump's swearing, but the answer to this question is obvious, people come here looking for an opportunity to escape from lives that are possibly full of poverty, oppression, and even danger. Is it such a bad thing to offer hope to people?

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
This is how the leftists fight against merit-based immigration.

With the Drumpfs migrating from that #hole Germany was at that time? Why not, that part of history is a tangerine communist. Probably Antifa as well.

I'm still waiting for an offer. This Diogenes could've been your diatribe, Mr. Presents!

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
I don't mind Trump's swearing, but the answer to this question is obvious, people come here looking for an opportunity to escape from lives that are possibly full of poverty, oppression, and even danger. Is it such a bad thing to offer hope to people?

Thats a very reasonable answer.

I dont think what trump said was racist.

But I think there are answers to his question.

Like you said, its more likely people fleeing a crappy country would want to immigrate more than people from places like Norway.

Having said that, I think our government should be more about helping Americans more than other people, and as such they should taking immigrants based on merit on helping our country rather than in an attempt to help others.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Trump speaks truth.

Left throws tantrum.

Another day, another Win!

Bwahahahah, I am LOVING it. Somebody got popcorn?

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Like you said, its more likely people fleeing a crappy country would want to immigrate more than people from places like Norway.

Having said that, I think our government should be more about helping Americans more than other people, and as such they should taking immigrants based on merit on helping our country rather than in an attempt to help others.

Good answer! Like what about the 20,000 homeless in LA? How about the staggering 2.5 million homeless children in the US?
www.air.org...

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler
It would have been better if you just did not make a thread on it. Had anybody else made it, it would have died out. Now we are going to get an entire week of this as the topic of angst amongst us. I thought we were doing good Grambler, did you see the downtick in Trump related topics?? Do you really just want to discuss Trump ALL the time?? Leave this stuff to reddit and twitter man. I was glad I had not seen somebody make a thread on this.

Now everybody is just going to go back and froth being pissy at each other with the typical partisan finger pointing , accusations and rhetoric. You know full well these discussions do not lead to constructive dialogue. But I guess if that is what people like, thats what they like.

As far as the topic, i will just stick to no comment.
edit on 1-12-2018 by worldstarcountry because: oh page 18 already? I guess yall already did.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I think youv'e got that backwards. There are no sanctuary cities where citizens can go to break the law. That privilege is only afforded to illegal immigrants.

Sanctuary cities are everywhere for the citizen.

You jaywalk across the street without getting a ticket to appear in court for the infraction.

You do that in any city.

You probably don't even know it's breaking the law to cross the street where you do.

Undocumented aliens jaywalk the same way, except they jaywalk the border.

Same crime.

Illegal crossing.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

With the Drumpfs migrating from that #hole Germany was at that time? Why not, that part of history is a tangerine communist. Probably Antifa as well.

I'm still waiting for an offer. This Diogenes could've been your diatribe, Mr. Presents!

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

All those homeless need to apply their white privilege according to the DNC.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Except citizens don't get free food, housing, and healthcare for jay walking.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I agree we should be helping Americans first and foremost. I don't think we should take unskilled people into the country, this does not help us at all. I don't think we should be taking in the highly skilled individuals either, if all you take in is the highly skilled how are they going to turn the s____hole around into something better.

It's like never cleaning your house, then you go uh oh...I don't want to clean up this mess, we will just move into the house across the street. They need to get their s__t together and clean their house. I'm all for helping, but not by throwing money at it, that's the give a man a fish mentality, instead we need to teach them to "fish", help them build up their infrastructure, let them build it, teach them how to maintain it. Fleeing the country just leaves it a s___hole.

s___hole definition: an extremely dirty, shabby, or otherwise unpleasant place.

Just wanted to say giving the above definition, it wasn't racists, sometimes a s___hole is just a s___hole.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

You aren't addressing the issue of merit-based immigration which is used in many other countries and what Trump wants to implement.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I am sorry you dont like the thread.

I gain all sort of insight from people I agree with and disagree with on it. If some do not, so be it.

I dint know why me specifically making the thread is some how worse, but I am sorry you feel that way.

Luckily I guess, there is no mandatory viewing of this thread.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

Liberals...do they even think about anything they say? Maybe that's ok, at least you know exactly where they stand, which is in complete confusion.

Trump...at least we always know what is on his mind...people want transparency in a president, they get it then freak out. But alot of the stuff he says, like this whole thing in the OP, is exactly why the average working class American supports him, he says what they are thinking, for the most part.

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join