It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps comment that used profanity about countries immigrants come from and reactions to it

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: Xtrozero

So the big question is who is the #head that leaked the #hole statement?

Mr Drumpf himself, in front of a fcking webcam. Surveillance is a bitch and karma strikes back!

Cool can you link that webcam footage.

That would be great.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Remember when all of those celebrities were posting the countries they were going to move to if Trump won?

Does anyone recall how many said Haiti?

Its such a great place so it had to be dozens I am imagining.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Reporters yelling questions as he walked out of the MLK Day signing. One reporter: "Mr. President, are you a racist!?"

Do they seriously not realize that kind of nonsense actually helps him?

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Mr Drumpf himself, in front of a fcking webcam. Surveillance is a bitch and karma strikes back!

Calling him Drumpf makes you sound like a 12 year old. Nothing you say after that can be taken seriously. He must have gotten to you bad if you need to call him childish names to get through your day.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Calling him Drumpf makes you sound like a 12 year old. Nothing you say after that can be taken seriously. He must have gotten to you bad if you need to call him childish names to get through your day.

Comrade Bernie, Killary, Obozo, Michael - Trump supporters have neeeeever called people names before.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

Comrade Bernie, Killary, Obozo, Michael - Trump supporters have neeeeever called people names before.

That # is childish too. Way to stoop to their level.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
It’s profane to state the obvious. But when foreign countries invest into the Clinton foundation........

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Clearly not a s***hole. Lots of leftists are dreaming to live in a place like this, I'm sure.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

Yes those are all dumb to.

I dont think it takes away from the comment after those names, but I agree, all of these names are childish.

And its childish for Trump to call people nicknames to.

Again, I dont think its a very big deal, but you are right to call it out.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: 1337Kph

Are those pictures of Norway?

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: 1337Kph

Are those pictures of Norway?

Why are you interrupting me? There's no difference between Norway and Haiti! Don't be a racist.
edit on 12-1-2018 by 1337Kph because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
If as fragile leftists believe, these countries aren't #holes, then all illegal aliens and economic migrants from said countries need to go back ASAP.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule
If as fragile leftists believe, these countries aren't #holes, then all illegal aliens and economic migrants from said countries need to go back ASAP.

Whoa. Take it easy with the logic.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: AMPTAH

Why not ?

The rule of law is the foundation of this country.

If you want to live in a place where nobody follows it.

So, new immigrants must follow the law, only citizens allowed to break the law.

When the immigrant becomes a new citizen, then he can start breaking all the laws just like the old citizens.

Got it.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Juan Williams is claiming Trump made this comment about the people of those countries, not the countries themselves. That is, of course, untrue.

This is a sign this incident has officially jumped the shark. It wasn't that bad if you have to make # up to make it sound worse than it was.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: AMPTAH

Why not ?

The rule of law is the foundation of this country.

If you want to live in a place where nobody follows it.

So, new immigrants must follow the law, only citizens allowed to break the law.

When the immigrant becomes a new citizen, then he can start breaking all the laws just like the old citizens.

Got it.

I think youv'e got that backwards. There are no sanctuary cities where citizens can go to break the law. That privilege is only afforded to illegal immigrants.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm running on the last fumes of knowledge garnered in this thread of yours. Who on Ceres cares anyway.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I think it is racist to say there are no white people in Haiti.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

The better question would be who that was in that meeting didn't privately agree with him? You gotta admit he has a point from a practical perspective. We should import more people from advanced nations.

I'm sure they agreed, but they had a motive to make it public... I wonder if it was a setup to see who leaks...

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
This is how the leftists fight against merit-based immigration.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join