It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps comment that used profanity about countries immigrants come from and reactions to it

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: airowineSailorcat

Keurig Machine defeating Mr Coffee in 2040 demonstrated the elite still controlled the country. The Bieber '32 scare insured it.

I was slightly disappointed that the Trump Chia Pet lost as I thought it would have been a great leader.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Our country is being run by haters, whatever their motive.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just because you family were racist doesnt mean all rural white people are.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That's the actual point made, flying over your head right there. Go back to that response and try again?

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion
The user admitted to hating chirstians and rural white people.

I said "Many Christians and white people vote democrat.

Your hatred for these groups is oozing with your every post. "

that posters response.

I’m not a public servant. I am a private citizen and I can hate as well as you.

You lack of reading comprehension is not my problem.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus
a reply to: the owlbear

Grab 'em by the Pussy!!! Maybe everything wasn't just Locker room talk...

Um, what does this have to do with the OP? I think you're stuck on this idea, to the point that it's all you can think about.

High five!!!!

Then I'll tell you what news is really real.

Not the stuff that repeats what I actually say.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

It was a thread, it was deleted because the title quoted Trump.

Did it really quote Trump? Or did it quote something that someone said Trump said?

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: UnBreakable
If those places aren’t sh*tholes, then people wouldn’t be leaving to come here.

Didnt your ancestors started in such .holes??

They sure did. They came over here, learned the language, and busted their ass to become financially independent. They didn’t come here to sponge off the established US taxpayer with their hands out for free education and healthcare without bothering to assimilate.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

You misrepresented the original statement nonetheless. Probably to paint someone a racist for hating racism, which is precisely what happened again. And again. And again. The ideal-standart modus operandi at play, to say it with Krautspeak.

But it's highly effective, I guess. The White House would have to invent Gramblers if they wouldn't troll ATS already.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Reading through this .... wow, just wow.

So much deflection. Obama, Hillary, Terrorism, Clinton Foundation..... and on and on. smfh

Now, on to the point at hand.

Trump is a racist. He may not be an active racist but his personality by default is. Perhaps it's because he was born and spent many years of his life before de-segregation. It was a big issue and perhaps he was surrounded with people who were against integration. I don't know, it's a random thought.

But I have no doubt in my head this man is a racist. And for those of you who are apologists, I'm going to lump you in the same category. We know what he said was wrong. You know what he said was wrong. If you don't know what he said was wrong then it's even worse. It disgusts me to my core to see how people defend this specific point to no end.

This man is a plague and a cancer on our once great country. You voted for him, you own him. I can no longer just laugh off his ignorance.

Please. If you support his comments, send me a message. I am creating a list of people that no longer require attention.

Bunch of sick f**ks

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Haiti...This is a dig also at....c'mon now....I am not going to say it. Anyone?

Also, I do not think that is even what he said.

Progress was being made in the Trump administration so something that to be 'fabricated' or blown out of proportion.

I hope Don Lemon has a stroke....

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ravenshadow13

You cite irony. Fair enough. A slightly different view of it is somehow all those points justify increasing the load, cost and even expansion of those same conditions via even more burdensome refugees?

Should we not take care of those very issues before opening the doors for anyone who is not satisfied with their lot in life?

We already have one million immigrants on a legal basis per year as it is? Even that number seems beyond current means.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Eshel

Trump is a racist. He may not be an active racist but his personality by default is.

An active racist? Hmmm...this is a good one. So are there a lot of deactive racists in America? His personality be default? Now that is prejudice which can lead to racism so are you just a hater of old white men or all white men? I wanted to know so I can put you on my list of people who never would require my attention.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Trump is a racist. He may not be an active racist but his personality by default is.

An active racist? Hmmm...this is a good one. So are there a lot of deactive racists in America? His personality be default? Now that is prejudice which can lead to racism so are you just a hater of old white men or all white men? I wanted to know so I can put you on my list of people who never would require my attention.

There are “aversive racists”. They are the racists that hold lower standards to people of color in order to make themselves look good.
edit on 12-1-2018 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Okay. Let me rephrase so you can understand better. He may be a subconscious racist. That clear it up for ya?

I hate no man. Even those that disgust me.

And please, I beg you, ignore me.

jesus jumping christ.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

The same people screaming that trump is a racist for saying these countries are crap holes are the ones that constantly say we need immigrants because they will do work americans wont do, and that immigrants are better than americans, and that america or parts of it are crappy for many reasons.

So I assume they are admitting that they are "racist" toward americans.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
The left screwed up again.

Now all I can see is them being, "Passive racists".

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eshel

Okay. Let me rephrase so you can understand better. He may be a subconscious racist. That clear it up for ya?

jesus jumping christ.

Perhaps you are a "subconscious" bigot and that is why you assume anyone defending trump is immoral.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

The same people screaming that trump is a racist for saying these countries are crap holes are the ones that constantly say we need immigrants because they will do work americans wont do, and that immigrants are better than americans, and that america or parts of it are crappy for many reasons.

So I assume they are admitting that they are "racist" toward americans.

Bold emphasis mine

Say that bolder part is not true? That sounds like it would be said by someone with a superiority complex and extremely racist!

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Eshel

jesus jumping christ.

Perhaps you are a "subconscious" bigot and that is why you assume anyone defending trump is immoral.

Congratulations for making the list.
edit on 12-1-2018 by Eshel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
“White evangelicals overwhelmingly voted for Donald Trump in the 2016 election and were a key part of his constituency. As his presidency nears the 100-day mark, surveys conducted since Trump’s inauguration tell a similar story.”
www.pewresearch.org...

Knowing he was a racist and an unethical human. I have lost all respect and good will toward these double talking cults.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
President Camacho will be diagnosed with dementia sooner or later. Mark my words.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join