It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps comment that used profanity about countries immigrants come from and reactions to it

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I’m not a public servant. I am a private citizen and I can hate as well as you.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
The President denies he said anything derogatory.

Never said anything derogatory about Haitians other than Haiti is, obviously, a very poor and troubled country. Never said “take them out.” Made up by Dems. I have a wonderful relationship with Haitians. Probably should record future meetings - unfortunately, no trust!
twitter.com...

Doesn't say he didn't say sh*t hole though , it's not what they say but what they don't say that matters.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

I’m not a public servant. I am a private citizen and I can hate as well as you.

Cool. So you admit to hating rural white Chritsians.

Another admitted bigot.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
The President denies he said anything derogatory.

Never said anything derogatory about Haitians other than Haiti is, obviously, a very poor and troubled country. Never said “take them out.” Made up by Dems. I have a wonderful relationship with Haitians. Probably should record future meetings - unfortunately, no trust!
twitter.com...

Doesn't say he didn't say sh*t hole though , it's not what they say but what they don't say that matters.

Yeah he specifically mentions not saying the take them out part, but not the *hole comment, so I bet he said it.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

No, I do not like the Christian political party. Their only issues are gods guns and Girls.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
ladies and gentleman my 66th post
edit on 12-1-2018 by airowineSailorcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

And you mentioned rural white people.

Dont forget your hatred of them!

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

I've never heard of that party. They must be a new or maybe they only exist in the dark corners of your mind.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Trump should have said "cesspool" Nations instead

he needs to start using a more flamboyant verbiage ... to further color his meanings to the MSM news persons

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I've never heard of that party. They must be a new or maybe they only exist in the dark corners of your mind.

She (or he) is just trying to backtrack out of their racist comments of admitting to hating rural white people.

I think a lot of the people (certainly not all) screaming that trumps comments are racist are merely projecting their own racist beliefs on to him, like this poster.

edit on 12-1-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

I live in rural Idaho. Do you know how many black people I see in a year, maybe 3 or 4. They won’t come here. N Idaho.
I know what my white Christian rural dwellers friends plastered on my FB for a year. You have to have an evil mind to make that stuff up. Its time to accept the US is never going to be a white Utopia like tiny Norway.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Nobody said that all white rural people govern your country.

You need to learn how to decipher the replies in your threads, it's an ongoing issue.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Seems our "real stable genius", has a very big vocabulary.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Nobody said that all white rural people govern your country.

You need to learn how to decipher the replies in your threads, it's an ongoing issue.

You are right.

No one said that, including me.

I siad that posters like that hold racist views of hating rural white people assume other people must also be racist when making comments and are projecting.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

You just tried to put something extremely stupid in someone elses mouth.

Probably not the best time to play the white knight now. Physician, heal yourself?

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Ahh....it is not Russia week it is RACIST week. Need to change that news cycle after Oprah has said she wants to the POTUS according to CNN. Then they can say she would be better because Trump is racist.

Part of Chicago is a #hole
Part of Baltimore is a #hole
Parts of LA are a #hole
Parts of rural Virginia are a #hole

Should I go on?

The truth hurts sometimes no matter how you describe it. Only difference is 'politicians' whispered in the past where as Trump simply states the truth.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Next gag from the orange joke:

The language used by me at the DACA meeting was tough, but this was not the language used. What was really tough was the outlandish proposal made - a big setback for DACA

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) 12. Januar 2018

This being needs a place on a couch, asap!

A liar is not believed even when he speaks the truth.

But who wouldn´t believe that Trump said and meant sh*tholes, even if he "tweets the truth" now, accidentally. It´s exactly his language, it´s exactly his world view, it´s exactly his megalomaniac rightwinger god complex that uses such terms.

Would be a wonder if he didn´t use the term sh*thole. But he maybe really can´t remember, because of his "Altersschwachsinn", obvisiously dementia or morbus pick. One can´t be farther away from reality like such beings. This applies to all "representatives of the people", in the too much "U"S influenced west!

What´s next? Will he tweet that he even isn´t real but a hologram and somebody(liberal leftwinger communist hackers for sure) put words in that holograms mouth, to make it look bad, while it looks bad enough from all alone?

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

It was also a bipartisan plan. Which should be seen as a miracle in this day and age.

His strong arm plan for the wall will fail and once again immigration reform will fall to gimmicks and grandstanding.

Besides his own party isn't even going to vote for the wall. Even Rand who he works with has said so.
edit on 12-1-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

You just tried to put something extremely stupid in someone elses mouth.

Probably not the best time to play the white knight now. Physician, heal yourself?

No, you just tried to put something stupid in my mouth.

You implied I was saying someone said "all white rural people govern your country"

I clearly explained that is not what I said.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Truth is the biggest victim in this PC world. Quit your damn crying people

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join