It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps comment that used profanity about countries immigrants come from and reactions to it

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   
The only thing that makes this even bearable, cuz u know - racists - is all the rational, thoughtful people that are chiming in with decency and humanity.

Now we all know....

It's never been more clear that the GOP, a once great party, is dead. Trump's 35% lynched it.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
a reply to: fiverx313
Most people aren't, but you have to remember that 30+% of humans regardless their birth circumstances are cognitively incapable of being what we would consider civilized.

They're loud & obnoxious but their numbers are manageable should they step too far.
Watch Americas reaction to this.

K~

I really tried not to be so harsh about Trumpistan anymore, because i thought that i maybe hurt people that can´t stand the truth, reported from outsides of Trumpistan. But Trumpistan can´t make it any harder for the sane rest of the world to stay calm, confronted with such stupidity. It´s to "funny" when the descendants of land stealing and natives murdering economical immigrants hate immigrants now, on not their own land. That is as ridiculous as eastern european states, that got destroyed by the nazis, trying to be nazi states nowadays. But in the post factual world of the rednecks and rightwingers nothing needs to make any sense anymore. Stupidity rules.

Maybe the "U"S should stop trying to turn the world in the "united world of america", via exploitation and wars, economical hitmen, dirty secret service work, spying on every earth citizen they can reach, creating a military web around the earth, murdering civilans via drones, torturing "terrorists" in secret CIA blacksites around the world, destabilizations of whole earth areas, supporting both parties of conflicts, if the conflicts are from interest of the "U"S, etc, etc. Stop that from "Deutschland über alles" stolen America(?) First and after me the deludge behaviour. I bet less people would have to leave their homelands, that were turned into sh*tholes by the Good Ones(tm)!

Btw, from the view of the civlized parts of the world Trumpistan counts to these 30% of loud & obnoxious, uncivilzed and often uneducated humans. I say Trumpistan to not offend the sane "U"S citizens, that don´t live still behind the moon, still in the wild wild west, somewhere in 1800. With Trumpistan i mean the Trump-"U"SA and it´s supporters from under the rocks.

The sh*thole(just using your Potus behaviour, don´t melt) called "U"SA, a third world country in many parts of the "U"S - It's official: the United States is a Third World country , known as not a democracy anymore, but as an oligarchy - Democracy Index 2016, is sitting in a glasshouse, throwing stones, rocks, mountains. If that is not funny, what else? Or should we take that really serious and not as a running gag in world history?

You can try hard as self thinking, not "U"S world citizen, to understand Trumpistan and take it serious. But come on, we would need that MIB Neuralyzer to make all that crap unseen and unheard. And otherwise you can´t take it serious anymore, no matter how hard you try. As a not hateful rightwinger, logical and self thinking person that isn´t just following blindly any "idol"idiots. We had that decades ago in germany, and learned from the past. The past that you slowly try to replicate. Do we see here the aftermaths of Operation Paperclip, the infection with Nazi ideology, in that Deutschland über alles behaviour of Trumpistan?

The difference between the original and the wannabe Führer?
The real "Führer" was still almost completely sane, even after he lost it all because of drug abuse, alzheimer, megalomania, god complex. Compared with the orange wannabe "Führer". That needs to read (can he read or is it because of the pics?) the real "Führers" nazi ideology before sleeping:

How can you Trumpeteers from Trumpistan still take yourself serious, how can you look in a mirror without laughing about yourself? Sitting in a sh*thole, throwing sh*t at others to make their homelands sh*tholes too. Trumpistan is the biggest sh*thole the earth was ever forced to see, and the mental and logical most unstable too!

I am sorry, but that sh*thole makes people, that own a bit a bit more of IQ than a slice of a Pizza Hut "pizza" owns, slowly agressive. It´s the unbelievable stupidity normal thinking people can´t handle. And it get´s more and more, day by day, tweet by tweet, with every stupid Trump rightwinger babble. That stupidity paired with brazenly causes headaches at the heads of normal and self thinking persons.

Oh universe, send us a "wonder" that stops the stupidity in Trumpistan, so that mankind can make progress again, instead of going back in times!

edit on 12 1 2018 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

edit on 12 1 2018 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   
It seems that ""Faux Outrage" from the left is a thing in the US as it is over this side of the pond.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

And the people are going nuts over it.

They don't have nuts in #holes.

Also, your Drumpfhole doesn't seem to have the slightest clue why migration happens in the first place. Hint: it's not the weather, otherwise Norway would be empty. The winters are pretty cold and the summers filled with bazillions of nasty mosquitos.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I know social media and globalization have really taken off in the last 10 years, but...

Is there an example of a world leader, besides Donald Trump, who has been so vehemently opposed, criticized and ridiculed for their statements alone? Judged so harshly and negatively by the US and worldwide media? Looked down upon and had their mental faculties questioned as frequently? I can't think of any.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Incandescent

He could stop tweeting, they are official state business. He could learn self control and keep his racist thoughts to himself. But he’s too old to learn.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Is there an example of a world leader, besides Donald Trump, who has been so vehemently opposed, criticized and ridiculed for their statements alone?

I there an example of another world leader , who isn't a despot , behaving the way Trump behaves ?
He gets ridiculed and criticised not because of social media but because of the stupid things he says and does , his words and actions are not those of a leader who deserves anything other than ridicule and scorn.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Everything obamakins did is being dismantled for a good reason. He is a piece of excrement.
Obama will be flushed very soon. Straight to hades with that floater log

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Theprodicalson

originally posted by: Willtell

He refers to Haitian and African as having sh__hole countries and why can't we have them from Norway

And that isn't a racist statement?

No its a fact.

Haiti and most African countries are corrupt and terrible places to live filled with very uneducated people who have few skills to offer.

Norway is very rich, has one of the highest standards of living in the world and a education system better than the USA.

Its a FACT immigrants from Norway will contribute more.

Thats not racism, at worst its educational elitism.

Norway has a much higher standard of living than America does, why would they want to downgrade their lifestyles?

Isn't it racist to say one country is better than another?
edit on 12-1-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Only when we Europeans would state that you live in a #hole. Which is likely true, Chiraque maybe? Where is you at?

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Just because there wasnt legislation in place to restrict people of a certain area doesnt mean the US had open borders.

At the time, the government made the decision to let people in it thought would help the country.

If 100 million people would have showed up, they would have set limits on who could come and chose those they felt would help the country the most.

That is why looking at the 1965 immigrtatoopn act, is far more useful and comparable, because the country was much closer to being filled up like it is today (though it still wasnt close to what it is now).

i had never heard of VDARE, they sound crappy.

Still, I notice that you totally ignore the comment from Ted Kennnedy that I quoted.

The 1965 act that was the huge chnage in our immigration system was said by people like Ted Kennedy, Rpbert Kennedy, and others thaat it would not result in millions of immigrants every year, that it would not chaange demographics by taking in huge amounts of people from africa etc.

I guess they were racist too, huh?

The truth is the bill would have never passed if they were honest, because Americans, like every other country on Earth at the time, didn't want to see the demographics of the entire country change.

They though America was the greatest country in the world, and they didnt want to take in millions from third world countries that could make America more like a third world country.

Trump is calling for a merit based system. He never said we shouldnt take anyone from Haiti.

He is absolutely right that stats show on average, people that come from crappy countries like this tend to be less successful in the US.

I know that many people on the left HATE facts, and think they are racist. Thats how you end up with liars like Joan Walsh saying she cant decide if she would rather live in Norway or Haiti.

I am not personally saying this about you,

But it seems to me that the people ignoring these fact are dog whistling for diliking Ameircans and wanting to see a demographic change.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ravenshadow13

How is you insulting parts of this country and "whitebreads" any less racist than what trump said?

Funny how you only mention predomionantly white areas in this country that are bad.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ravenshadow13
Also, sorry, last point—

I guarantee you that 90% of you would not pass the merit-based system being proposed to raise the bar for immigration to the US.

My friends and I, who all are Americans and native English speakers with advanced degrees, technical skills, and practical specialized work experience didn’t even make the theoretical cut, or just barely did. Did you even look at what the requirements are???

Go ahead. Maybe let’s all leave and then start this proposed merit-based system and see who ends up colonizing this country next.

So what.

The people that are legal americans, including immigrants, already have the right to be here.

That doesnt mean just because a lot of people wouldnt now make the cut that tghis country has no right to set standards for who to let in.

Again, this is just more argumentation for the true open border goal that people have that think it is bad for a country to have a choice in who they let in.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
amazing to see people defending this kind of thing.... just sheerly amazing. i learn more about america every day. not generally good things i'm learning, but still.

Yep and you were even more outraged when Hillary was actually making Haiti crappy.

Oh thats right, you werent, just like all of the media people fawning outrage.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   
If nothing else, trump referring to these countries in this way has made me laugh while listening to prim and proper newsreaders struggle uncomfortably with the phrase.

he is right though, if they were that good people wouldn't be trampling each other to get green cards, would they?
edit on 14pFri, 12 Jan 2018 07:59:14 -060020182018-01-12T07:59:14-06:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

You already admitted yesterday to saying conservatives are born as inferior stock, so dont mind me if I take your accusations of trump supporters being bigots with a grain of salt.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
Trump was not elected by the electorate for being a nice guy. He was elected by Christians and white rural to destroy. He is being truthful how he sees others. He sees germs.

More racism by the people calling trump a racist.

Its starting to become clear what the agenda is here.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Damage control?

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Is there an example of a world leader, besides Donald Trump, who has been so vehemently opposed, criticized and ridiculed for their statements alone?

I there an example of another world leader , who isn't a despot , behaving the way Trump behaves ?
He gets ridiculed and criticised not because of social media but because of the stupid things he says and does , his words and actions are not those of a leader who deserves anything other than ridicule and scorn.

No most opf the world leaders, like say in Europe, play the globalist game were they advocate the rights of other people in the world over the people they are elected to serve.

If any leader dares question this globalist agenda, like say brexit leaders, they are called RACIST.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Damage control?

Yep by the anti trump america haters.

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join