It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps comment that used profanity about countries immigrants come from and reactions to it

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313
Most people aren't, but you have to remember that 30+% of humans regardless their birth circumstances are cognitively incapable of being what we would consider civilized.

They're loud & obnoxious but their numbers are manageable should they step too far.
Watch Americas reaction to this.

K~

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

The 30% is increasing, as humankind deteriorates.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 03:38 AM
link   
The same people who are outraged would never live in Haiti. I say we send them all there and see how it goes. They'd probably improve the GDP.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
a reply to: fiverx313
Most people aren't, but you have to remember that 30+% of humans regardless their birth circumstances are cognitively incapable of being what we would consider civilized.

They're loud & obnoxious but their numbers are manageable should they step too far.
Watch Americas reaction to this.

K~

And yet, you are still allowed free speech, look at you.
You should get a hat that says " I'm one of the 30 %.

Bless your heart!!!

MTUBY

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: aethertek

The 30% is increasing, as humankind deteriorates.

That is a horrible way to speak of Republicans!!

Do you ever sleep?
Posting almost 24 hours a day!!!

MTUBY

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

So for those that dont know, trump said in a non public meeting today, trump asked why we leave so many people in from S***hole countries.

And you think it's OK for the President of the United States to use language like that to describe other countries ?
Hail to the unstable Chief.

I see a man descending further into the pit faster than I'd expected , I believe it will become apparent to all in the coming months as his behavior continues to deteriorate ... the 25th fast approaches.

The saddest thing ? , some people will continue to defend him.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

Vicente Fox Quesada‏Verified account @VicenteFoxQue Follow Follow @VicenteFoxQue More .@realDonaldTrump, your mouth is the foulest shthole in the world. With what authority do you proclaim who’s welcome in America and who’s not. America’s greatness is built on diversity, or have you forgotten your immigrant background, Donald?

JamesWoods twitter

When Trump said he'd rather have people from Norway, that opened the door for racism accusations.

Not sure your angle, posting half a tweet? I prefer Mr Woods replies to them, personally..

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
Basically everyone that immigrated here came from a sh*t hole country which means we are all descended from sh*t hole countries otherwise we wouldn't be here. Thanks to drunk uncle Donny for so eloquently pointing that out oh wait that wasn't drunk uncle Donny talking, that was actually the POtuS talking?

But to Trump only black and Brown countries are sh__hole countries, if your from lilly white Norway, come on in.

People from Norway probably don't want to come to this country

Oh listen to you.. wow..

"lilly white" Norway... I bet they should be ashamed of their DNA, and it's time for their Whiteness to be exterminated, right Billy?

Where would you move to Billy? If you had no choice? Would you and your family prefer to be dumped in the middle of Somalia, or Norway.

Yeah, don't be racist now Billy.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   
If those places aren’t sh*tholes, then people wouldn’t be leaving to come here.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   

You honestly believe Trump thought about all of that when he made these statements ?

And not that Norway is white and Africa and Haiti is black

Billy, what we see is you attributing how you think, to how you expect Trump thinks.

The sad thing with so many people (I'll refrain from any boxes) these days. They can't put themselves in another persons situation.. and empathy, they have absolutely no idea what it is.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

In summation, Trump vocalizes what the intellectually honest population of the Earth already knows and the intellectually dishonest crowd loses their #.

Honesty when insulting to people and ignorant is not a virtue

Oh. Well that's why this has been so painful. Wow.

Just, before I go, honesty... Yes it is a virtue despite how it might hurt your feelers.

But I'm sure someone will give you a participation sticker and call you a pretty boy.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Tourism income for Haiti annually, approximately $200 million.

Tourism income for Disney World.... a theme park.... $55 Billion.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: mc_squared

I live in Africa.Although every African country contains some really excellent quality People,Africa IS basically one big sh*thole.Even South Africa,mostly because of the rampant crime,being the "rape capital",the agricultural sector slowly but surely being murdered,corruption on a scale that would be comical if it was not so tragic etc etc etc.You get some incredibly fine People all over Africa but the continent is unfortunately what Trump said.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Trump was not elected by the electorate for being a nice guy. He was elected by Christians and white rural to destroy. He is being truthful how he sees others. He sees germs.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
If those places aren’t sh*tholes, then people wouldn’t be leaving to come here.

Didnt your ancestors started in such .holes??

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf

You honestly believe Trump thought about all of that when he made these statements ?

And not that Norway is white and Africa and Haiti is black

Billy, what we see is you attributing how you think, to how you expect Trump thinks.

The sad thing with so many people (I'll refrain from any boxes) these days. They can't put themselves in another persons situation.. and empathy, they have absolutely no idea what it is.

Nicely said.

And they revel in their lack of empathy, love it, and that's why they loved Trump from the beginning. Not a wit of difference among Repub candidates with respect to policy. He was the one that wouldn't reject David Duke, had no time for PC, etc etc. They love it.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Okay wait a minute here. There was a thread on this topic, but it was anti trump and removed.

This pro trump thread in the same topic is left in place and gets 12 pages of comments.

What the heck is going on here? The ats pro trump echo chamber is being created by moderators? Is ats heavily censored to make it sound more pro trump than it is?

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

LOL i don't think anyone could,after even the briefest perusal of thread titles,think of ATS as a site that is Pro Trump.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
a reply to: Painterz

LOL i don't think anyone could,after even the briefest perusal of thread titles,think of ATS as a site that is Pro Trump.

There are many more pro trump posters here. Have you never noticed how many stars the 'libruhls are stupid, Yay trump' threads get? Just look at this thread, see how many people are defending trump versus condemning him. Look at how many stars the defenders get compared to those who criticize.

Look at the comment from the moderator on page one of this very thread.

ATS is very very pro trump.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join