It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who do you believe aliens or god? maybe both?or none?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
i personally believe that god created everything but now im starting to wonder how many gods are there im starting to wonder what he purpose of aliens are.were they created by god and sent here to guard over us are they angels or just a bunch of living beings who commits sins and come and disrupt our lives.or what if there isnt a god and you know what my teacher tought me the evelution this blah that blah homo sapiens this blah blah.or what if aliens arent actully there? and there is only a god?
i personally believe in aliens and god.what about you?

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Aliens and God, but I don't know if I believe the God that started everything is still alive.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   
There is a HUGE thread on this already. I believe it's called something like "Harder to believe in: God or aliens?".

*Edit: I found it www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 082828p://14u57 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
i am only trying to get to the point who do you believe in?

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by guy in the shadows
i am only trying to get to the point who do you believe in?

I believe in both.

I am only trying to point you in the right direction. That thread has many pages on this very matter.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I believe there is a very high probability of life elsewhere in the universe, as for God and religion, no chance.
I cant believe people in this day still contemplate this stuff. Religion/God is for uneducated fools who are ignorant to science.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
as Lucid Lunacy has pointed out, there is already a large and very active thread running on this subject. I will close this thread and perhaps you could add your thoughts to the existing one

top topics

join