It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seal calls out Oprah Winfrey for hypocrisy, calls her 'part of the problem'

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack
You'd better hope to hell she doesn't, we'll all be screwed if that happens.

Fortunately for her, she appears to be fairly sexless, which might help her avoid the piles of sexual abuse accusations that could come down the pike. But like so many other people, she probably wouldn't want her financial data released to everybody, which would kill her image as a "common person."

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Oprah can´t be president, she was born in Kenya. You americans should demand her birth certificate before anything else.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrapAsUsual
Oprah can´t be president, she was born in Kenya. You americans should demand her birth certificate before anything else.

She was born in Mississippi, which still may not qualify as an actual part of the United States.
edit on 17-1-2018 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Im honestly curious.

Why so much hate on Oprah? Never really followed her career....at all..... so im curious what she has done to be catagoeized as selfish, evil, a bully etc.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrapAsUsual
a reply to: Blue Shift

There's a problem with that, Obama was virtually unknown before he ran for Presidency. Oprah wasn't, she's been on TV for decades.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsinthefog
Im honestly curious.

Why so much hate on Oprah? Never really followed her career....at all..... so im curious what she has done to be catagoeized as selfish, evil, a bully etc.

That's the rules now.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsinthefog
Im honestly curious.

Actually, I admire her in a way. I just don't like left winger politics. I think the often mean well but they're heavy handed and they basically declare a cultural war on you if you disagree with them in the slightest.

The biggest thing I have against her is Dr Phil. I don't like that guy and never did. He always gave me bad vibes. Also not a big fan of Dr Oz. It's par for the course for libs to get super nosy and meddle in people's personal business. It's not really an Oprah thing. It's just the audience she appeals to.

I love strong women. It's just that the left wing uses people who have traditionally been persecuted to do a lot of questionable things and hammer on a really heavy handed agenda that I'm not a fan of. Anyone who wants to make drastic changes by making new laws that everyone must comply with immediately is not someone I want making laws.

Just look back to Obama and Obamacare. I initially liked and supported Obama. I had no idea what he was really going to do with Obamacare. I was not/am not a fan of the individual mandate. To put it mildly. That is not what I thought I was supporting when he was running for office. And he intentionally misled people on it because he knew people like me would not vote for what he really wanted to do. That's a liberal. Their real agenda is usually much worse than what they say it is.

I'm not a fan of Republicans either but at least you pretty much know what they're about from day one.
edit on 18-1-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
And he intentionally misled people on it because he knew people like me would not vote for what he really wanted to do. That's a liberal. Their real agenda is usually much worse than what they say it is.

Liberals think they're better than you, and they justify not telling you things because "it's for your own good." Conservatives think they're better than you and need to keep you under control like a dog or a baby.

I'd vote for somebody who actually thought I was as good as they are.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join