It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seal calls out Oprah Winfrey for hypocrisy, calls her 'part of the problem'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Yeah who would of thought that grooming would involve destruction of the free world.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

Now are they grooming NOprah?

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Yeah it looks like Harpo is being groomed. MK Ultra victim maybe like a lot of celebs.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Be assured NOprah won't run. Sh e has too much baggage. They like to run unknowns.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Not worried, Trump will be in for the full 8. Long enough to change things back from what the ass hats did while in office.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Good point!

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Here is my criticism.

I am willing to accept a person saying they heard rumors about Weinstein, but we're not going to confront him mainly on rumors.

To me, that is fine.

What gets me is those very same people now acting as champions offighting sexual abuse.

In other words, I am willing to not blame Hollywood people like Oprah, but if they have the gall to act like they are somehow champions of the fight against abuse of women, then they should be called out for their enabling.

EEEEEEEEXactly.

As the man I used to call the blowhorn said recently, these hollywood monsters are so egotistical and arrogant that in order to deflect the lime light off them they are portraying themselves as the bastions of morality and being seen to stand against the filth. When they themselves ARE the filth.

Man, if I read my posts today back on '07 I'd get a hobby !!

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   
OP, You're Alllright for a newbie !!

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: JAGStorm

funny, I have a family member who's sister in law was a producer on her show, and she says the exact opposite.

My brother's cousins wife's sister is friends with Trump, he said, and I quote "Hi".

I am Oprah and you're all wrong.

And you're wrong, and you're wrong, you're wrong, you're wrong, you're allll wrong!

*dopamine grin*

If Oprah did become president, can we mock her skin tone, hair, hands, speech mannerisms, and... has anyone ever seen Oprah eat a Big Mac?? No??? Ever wonder why?

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

a reply to: Grambler

like Ivanka?

Was trump proven to commit some sexual crime?

Are you mad? This is the court of the petty sessions. Everyone is guilty if people repeat something enough, IF there is enough of them to actually convince each other that they're the pillars of truth, justice and the communist way.

I have tried to see things from the point of view of those more staunchly opposed to Trump. The people who regurgitate the same guff that the yapping gobs on the idiot box tell them to think. I really have. I just can't see how they, or anyone for that matter, can listen to the stuff these miscreants spout when it is so blatantly obvious that it is said simply to agitate them.

sometimes I let the worse side of me win over. I regret that. And why I never get into local politics. How to lose friends on facebook. That's true, one person I was talking with for ages there (not there now, don't get ideas) and when Trump won POTUS, and I didn't fall over in a fit of hysterical outrage and eat sand and gnash my feet, but instead expressed contentedness that killary did not secure her brown spotted throne, she unfriended and blocked me. Snorkle...

I thought that level of hysteria over politics only existed in the Middle East - Never seen people in Western Nations so distraught and devastated that someone they did not like nor want, got what they did not like nor want him to get.

Bah, the rest of the world needs to take a leaf out of the book of Australia. She'll be right, mate... have a beer.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

no, trump did. it's on tape by the way.

Ivanka Trump - 'If he wasn't my father, I would spray him with mace'

Hahaha I read your post in Trumps voice.

Brilliant

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
I must have missed the part where oprah said she would run for president, i guess you have to start now before the dems choose the next runner up on who wants to be a paid puppet.

who can ever really know. Perhaps she's afraid of having so many skeletons (some still with flesh on their bones) dragged out of that massive closet of hers that she's being a little shy about it. Perhaps Trump has dirt on her and she's sheepishly avoiding any reason for him to plant one on her coffin. who can ever really know...

“For many years, I used to think – until this election year, I thought – ‘Wow, I have no … Why do people say [I should run]? I have no qualifications to run,’” Winfrey told the TV host Jimmy Kimmel in June 2016. “After this year, I’m feeling really qualified.”

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: elementalgrove

She is a disgusting creature, nothing but a shill for the elite, odds are she brought Harvey victims.

Odds are she has victims of her own.

Touche!!!

Sick mofo's I am enjoying their downfall, it has barely begun!!

#theyallknew #pedowood

I'm the opposite, in a way. I hate all of this. I never liked any of them to begin with, but it all just feels like as the days progress, the world reveals itself sicker and sicker.

Unfortunately, like any truth that is revealed, it lingers and lingers and you cannot put it back in the box. It's now, just there.

This is the world. Full of sick twisted people in power sacrificing not only their own souls to the darkness, but having ensnared as much of the world as they could...

I was jaded enough before all of this...

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf
OP, You're Alllright for a newbie !!

haha I could use one right now that's a given.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   

That and she totally looks like Steve Urkels mom in that photo.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
I must have missed the part where oprah said she would run for president, i guess you have to start now before the dems choose the next runner up on who wants to be a paid puppet.

who can ever really know. Perhaps she's afraid of having so many skeletons (some still with flesh on their bones) dragged out of that massive closet of hers that she's being a little shy about it. Perhaps Trump has dirt on her and she's sheepishly avoiding any reason for him to plant one on her coffin. who can ever really know...

“For many years, I used to think – until this election year, I thought – ‘Wow, I have no … Why do people say [I should run]? I have no qualifications to run,’” Winfrey told the TV host Jimmy Kimmel in June 2016. “After this year, I’m feeling really qualified.”

So you got nothing, just how you feel lolz.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:52 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: CrapAsUsual

Mr.T

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Oh god. Oprah as president. I thought Trump was as bad as it could get but no.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

You'd better hope to hell she doesn't, we'll all be screwed if that happens.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join