It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seal calls out Oprah Winfrey for hypocrisy, calls her 'part of the problem'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMNOTYOU

Iam out of here, got better stuff to do than this

By all means, enjoy your waltz in the park.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Simon_Boudreaux
a reply to: knoxie

So, calling an individual out when they claim to be a champion for the sexually abused in pedowood when they've been silent for decades about it is a smear campaign?

Naw, its calling them out on their lies. I hope like hell she does run so all her skeletons are pulled from her closet.

Oprah is one of the so called elite in this country, of course they want her to run..she'll keep the status quo, just like she's supposed to.

You got it hit the nail on the head.
edit on 11-1-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

I went to one of her shows in the early days. She is a terrible person. Don't believe what you see on tv, I saw her in real life and she was horrible, mean to guests, mean to kids. It's all a facade, just like so many others.

YUP! I live in Santa Barbara where she lives and I have heard of many people saying the same thing when they see her around. An old friend of mine said she tried snatching his camera from his hands after snapping a picture of her because he "did not ask for permission." She made a huge deal about it in front of many people. Apparently, news agencies around here pay top dollar for a pic of her. DISGUSTING PERSON

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

When someone tells you who they are believe them!

Oprah Quote:

“I became so frustrated with visiting inner-city schools that I just stopped going,” she told Newsweek in 2007. “The sense that you need to learn just isn’t there. If you ask the kids what they want or need, they will say an iPod or some sneakers. In South Africa, they don’t ask for money or toys. They ask for uniforms so they can go to school.”

Good quote Jag. Just like the Internationalist Obama, she believes in spreading American wealth to foreign countries. I remember when it came out that she started a school in Africa.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

they are shaking in their boots that oprah could run. they will try and smear her with everything they can get their hands on.

I look forward to that smear campaign

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

If Oprah had her way, she'd get Michelle Obama as her vice and the snowflakes would eat it all up.

I think that she should wear that off shoulder black dress and Michelle can wear her black widow dress for the debates. (Sorry I just couldn't resist)
edit on 11-1-2018 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Using this link till I find more information.

That would be a good idea...something with meat on the bones.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: JAGStorm

funny, I have a family member who's sister in law was a producer on her show, and she says the exact opposite.

I'll believe a random person's opinion any day over a producer's who has a stake in the show and wants Oprah to be liked.

You show me a producer who says negative things about their show and I'll show you a producer who's unemployed.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMNOTYOU

Iam out of here, got better stuff to do than this

By all means, enjoy your waltz in the park.

He's right, probably for any reason. Why are you promoting Seal's outburst especially?? is this a sideways Trump appeal?
You know...Donald Trump..he's the encumbant President of the US.
Seal's yet another who courts the Kremlin, remember him doing the party for Ramzan Kadyrov..(who in any terms a would be killer and pretty much a dictator) grabbing a cool $half-million for it, and heavily criticised for going there and ironically, then telling human rights goups to stuff themselves and their politics because they asked him not to attend.
Well, whatever grabs you pfft!

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

they are shaking in their boots that oprah could run. they will try and smear her with everything they can get their hands on.

She did that on her own.
Google. "Oprah genocide".

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkeptiSchism
a reply to: JAGStorm

People like tyranny I think that's why eventually they wear the mark of the beast.

It appears you are on to something. I see the coming tyranny like a slow train wreck just waiting for the final blow. People are tools for their own demise and show up on ATS denying anything that might make the criminals go to jail or look bad.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

a reply to: conspiracy nut

I'm sure Oprah's smeared herself already, you can't hide this stuff cause it goes back years.

I hope she runs.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Never really thought too much about what I
think of Oprah!

Then I saw her on the news after the California mudslide, all broken up about some of her 65 acre estate getting muddy & losing a fence!

Last I saw, 17 people died, survivors lost parents, siblings, spouses, children...100 houses were completely swept away, at least 17 people are still missing...but yeah, Oprah's yard got muddy!
Boo hoo, poor Oprah!

WOQ

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

When someone tells you who they are believe them!

Oprah Quote:

“I became so frustrated with visiting inner-city schools that I just stopped going,” she told Newsweek in 2007. “The sense that you need to learn just isn’t there. If you ask the kids what they want or need, they will say an iPod or some sneakers. In South Africa, they don’t ask for money or toys. They ask for uniforms so they can go to school.”

Good quote Jag. Just like the Internationalist Obama, she believes in spreading American wealth to foreign countries. I remember when it came out that she started a school in Africa.

I find nothing wrong at all with helping the needy anywhere and Africans are pretty needy. Her kind are more interested in draining what we have built in attempt to hurt this system rather than spreading the sound knowledge that we have learned. People need jobs and a chance to make it big like the Americans have.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: wasobservingquietly
Never really thought too much about what I
think of Oprah!

Then I saw her on the news after the California mudslide, all broken up about some of her 65 acre estate getting muddy & losing a fence!

Last I saw, 17 people died, survivors lost parents, siblings, spouses, children...100 houses were completely swept away, at least 17 people are still missing...but yeah, Oprah's yard got muddy!
Boo hoo, poor Oprah!

WOQ

Oprah is much higher up the social and economic ladder than Donald Trump was. Oprah and Hillary are very similar in their view of "ordinary" people.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: wasobservingquietly

Wow that's major mud slides!

No ATS threads?!

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

I feel a need to share. I was living through an unbelievable divorce and in a lot of pain around 1996. I did watch Oprah on and off but she did seem to have a lot of empathy for others. My story would have been a great one for her show but I really just needed some clear thinking and guidance and at the time no therapist r clergy was providing that for me.

I called her show and actually got a live person who I shared some of my pain. Within a couple of days I was shocked when Oprah called me in person. We spoke for over 30 minutes. She was kind, caring and thoughtful-no platitudes. She never mentioned her show at all. She never sounded like she had all the answers just wanted to give a pep talk about myself and to believe in a better tomorrow for myself and my children. She told me to be strong and that I had the intelligence and fortitude to survive my pain and that my children would follow my strength.

I was in shock for a long time and told only a few close friends. She sent me a note days later. Very short-how she enjoyed our talk. It was a lifesaver to me at the time and very personal.

I have no idea if Oprah would be a great president-I know she is a good, caring person. Just thought I'd share-I don't tell anyone any more-so, this is kind of different for me.

So, again, thank you for being there for me Oprah.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Oprah is a disgusting person but trump grab em by the pussy is morally superior? Are you guys against virtue signaling or not?

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: wasobservingquietly

Wow that's major mud slides!

No ATS threads?!

I know, right?!
I kept looking for a thread!
I can't even picture a hundred houses completely gone! It should be major news! They keep showing the same clips over too. Nothing new until Oprah went on Twitter! If she hadn't 'twitted', it would probably be old news by now!

WOQ

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The Donald is from just a little older money than Oprah. But like the saying goes, money can't buy class! And some people care more about how they appear, than others do!

a reply to: Justso

I watched her show a few times over the years & some of the interviews she did too. She seemed kind, genuine, caring...then at some point, she seemed to change. Maybe money & power do change people. Or maybe 'THEY' got to her???!!!

WOQ

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join