It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRIANGLES with a glow on the front

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
i saw a group(2) of largish flight triangles as the sun was going down. the way they were heading was away from the setting sun, but their front leading edges had a 'glow' is the best way i can describe it.

they were silent and had dual contrails.

any idea what i saw?

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Great sighting. Where it happen?

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

You mean like this?

or this?

edit on 11-1-2018 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Google "Plasma Actuator"

K~

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
i saw a group(2) of largish flight triangles as the sun was going down. the way they were heading was away from the setting sun, but their front leading edges had a 'glow' is the best way i can describe it.

any idea what i saw?

Maybe B-2's? I heard that they charge the leading edge, and they are kind of triangular I guess.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

any idea what i saw?

As someone mentioned before..Plasma actuator splitting the air in front to reduce drag is what that is. When cranked up to max they wil create a vacuum in front of the craft where friction is almost nil.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I've seen something like that. It was too low for contrails though. It was very low, very fast and completely silent.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I don't know if you just made that up but it sounds awesome!

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: yuppa

I don't know if you just made that up but it sounds awesome!

Former member who used to be here clued me in on it at one time. He also apparently had intimate knowledge on said craft. And proved it a few times to various members. Such as when and where a fly by would happen.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I witnessed this on the gray one that flew over the top of me.

At first, I couldn't make out the shape of it. All I could see were the insanely bright lights on the front edge, but as it got closer I could see what it was.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The one I saw dropped underneath really low hanging clouds and floated straight towards us. I didn't know what it was at first because of the really bright yellowish/white lights that were lining the front edge, but then as it floated overhead I could make out what it was.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

lol no, there was still enough sun out to see the craft, the front part almost looked like a fluorescent tube without the tube.

but it was faint, and it different color to the sky or setting sun let alone they were facing the other way.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I've had a flight of 3 B-2s heading toward me with the sun setting behind them, through binoculars everyone of them had a very bright "shimmer" that appeared to be on the lower leading edge. As they got closer this went away. They ran large race tracks overhead for several hours, well into dark, and this shimmer never reappeared.

My best guess, on what I saw, was the hot exhaust and angle of the sun caused a mirage and from my perspective it appeared to be just under the aircraft. It was very bright. ...you've posted a conceptual rendering now, my experience would have nothing to do with what you are showing.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Yes, now you mention it, the nose did glow white. It seems a few of us have witnessed this unknown craft. One thing I do know is that it's definitely terrestrial technology.

Bluebeam? Time will tell.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

im sure it was ours as they had contrails, but the front had a strange optical effect. i couldn't see them long but i am almost wondering if it was a cloak of sorts

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

When they cloak you can tell. You would not be wondering at all!

They go "shimmer-y" like heat waves on a highway in the distance. Then you can see straight through them! Had the one I saw "show" me this (like it was showing off). They knew exactly when to do it too. The triangle craft was passing between my line of sight with the moon (I was waiting to get a good look at it). Then I could see through the thing with no delay at all. The moon looked the same with it in front as it did not there!

I could tell it was there because of the lights below at the triangle's apex. It is probably (my guess as to function) a ported cover that can be closed to be completely unseen when needed. Like when flying down the main highway in a major US city while heading out to sea.

Cool sighting!

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Your description fits well with Wichita bird

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fastmover

Yup, I was about to say the same thing. The unknown Wichita plane definitely had something happening with it's leading edge.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fastmover

Pretty much. For reference: files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: mightmight

Yep, the Wichita bird was the first thing that came to mind.
Would feel blessed if you got to glimpse two of em.

~Winter

top topics

<<   2 >>

join