It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Bannon Lawyers Up... as Russia Investigators Get Ready to Pounce

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

But we still have to wait.

My bet is on taking the Lois Lerner way through the hearing--I don't know, though, as Bannon does seem to have a personality a lot like Trump (no filter, thinks that he's always the smartest in the room, mouth moves faster than his brain), so that brand of narcissism might stop him from not being able to control his mouth and getting himself in trouble.

But like I keep saying/implying, Trump is in the clear...until he's not.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Confidentiality is a virtue of the loyal, as loyalty is the virtue of faithfulness...... Edwin Louis Cole

What are you saying? He should keep trumps secrets?

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Wait...has he been called by congress or Mueller?
I thought this was congress.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

originally posted by: olaru12
Bannon was the ultimate WH insider, thrown under the bus. Now perhaps we can find the truth about the "collusion" controversy after he spills the beans to Mueller.

I wish you guys would make up your mind. Not to long ago Bannon was just a wacky conspiracy theorist and was not a reliable source. Now all of a sudden he's a "WH insider".

I have a feeling if Bannon reveals anything it will be even more damage to the Dems and their dossier story. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump and Bannon are playing the media again for maximum exposure just to drop another bombshell.

He's both. trump is both a conspiracy theorist and president.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Who needs Netflix? I have House of Cards and the Borgias all rolled into one right in front of me.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join