It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Steve Bannon Lawyers Up... as Russia Investigators Get Ready to Pounce

page: 1
8
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
www.thedailybeast.com...

uh oh....

It's most likely just a nothingburger....





The Daily Beast has learned that the former top White House strategist has retained Bill Burck, of the firm Quinn Emanuel. Two sources tell us Burck is helping Bannon prepare for an interview with the House intelligence committee, which is currently scheduled for next week. Sources also said Bannon plans to “fully cooperate” with investigators.


I think I mentioned this in a few earlier posts. It will be interesting to see how this all plays out.

Confidentiality is a virtue of the loyal, as loyalty is the virtue of faithfulness...... Edwin Louis Cole

www.rawstory.com...







edit on 11-1-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-1-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)



+3 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Wow nice click bait title....

Wouldn't anyone who was being questioned in regards to a possible crime get a lawyer? Isn't that kind of a right here in America?


snip

edit on Thu Jan 11 2018 by Jbird because: flashing gif removed



posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

How can it be maximum bait when there is no bait on the hook?

Anyway, I know if I had any kind of legal issue a lawyer would be one of the first things on the "to do" list.

Especially high profile...

Don't like Bannon much but I seriously can't blame him.



posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terminal1
a reply to: GuidedKill

How can it be maximum bait when there is no bait on the hook?

Anyway, I know if I had any kind of legal issue a lawyer would be one of the first things on the "to do" list.

Especially high profile...

Don't like Bannon much but I seriously can't blame him.


I personally dislike him too, but lawyering up would be the first thing anyone would do. Don't know why this would even be a story. But you know the Alt-Left.

Anything for a distraction and web traffic....





posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Bannon was the ultimate WH insider, thrown under the bus. Now perhaps we can find the truth about the "collusion" controversy after he spills the beans to Mueller.


edit on 11-1-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Stop the fake news press's!

Bannon GOT A LAWYER!

OMG.

Shut the front door!



posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Bannon was the ultimate WH insider, thrown under the bus. Now perhaps we can find the truth about the "collusion" controversy after he spills the beans to Mueller.



There would have to be beans to spill in the first place....But good luck with that!!

I love how you Dems are now hanging your "collusion" hat on Bannon....



REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE





posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Bannon was the ultimate WH insider, thrown under the bus. Now perhaps we can find the truth about the "collusion" controversy after he spills the beans to Mueller.



I wish you guys would make up your mind. Not to long ago Bannon was just a wacky conspiracy theorist and was not a reliable source. Now all of a sudden he's a "WH insider".

I have a feeling if Bannon reveals anything it will be even more damage to the Dems and their dossier story. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump and Bannon are playing the media again for maximum exposure just to drop another bombshell.



posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad


I wish you guys would make up your minds. not too long ago you thought he was wonderful.

all of sudden he's a wh insider?? no, not all of a sudden - he WAS a wh house insider. lol



posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill




I love how you Dems are now hanging your "collusion" hat on Bannon....


Especially after this thread.

Bannon Apocalyspe



posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad




Not to long ago Bannon was just a wacky conspiracy theorist and was not a reliable source. Now all of a sudden he's a "WH insider".


No, he's always been a racist anarchist & the vile mouthpiece of the loser pukes of the "alt-right".

Hopefully this will be his chance to stick it to Trump since Bannon is delusional enough to think he can run for president.

What Cult45 should really be worried about is the fact that Bannon chose the same lawyer as Rinsedpubis & the dirty lawyer whose jammed up in the White House.

Rinsed is cooperating & is said to have kept "copious" notes on his time in the administration.
Considering what kind of lowlife Bannon is you don't consider the fact that he has a payback portfolio?

K~



posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Bannon was the ultimate WH insider, thrown under the bus. Now perhaps we can find the truth about the "collusion" controversy after he spills the beans to Mueller.



Aww, come on Olaru. We all know he was simply the WH pencil sharpening boy and nothing more.

That said, this is interesting since it was revealed Mueller added a veteran cyber prosecutor to his team, and Bannon was King of the Bbart, so...



posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

> bannon is a wacko, and conspiracy theorist
> bannon is a WH insider who is gonna prove collusion

pick one plz



posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Maybe he'll be like Louis Lerner and refuse to testify



posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Jiggly


we have to pick one?? why?

the man is wacko and a wh insider, ffs. it was trump who put him inside the white house. lol



posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jiggly
a reply to: olaru12

> bannon is a wacko, and conspiracy theorist
> bannon is a WH insider who is gonna prove collusion

pick one plz


They aren't mutually exclusive, what's your point?

and...Bannon new exactly who and what Trump was/is, knew what went on behind the scenes because Bannon designed it.
Now the chickens have come home to roost.








edit on 11-1-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jiggly
a reply to: olaru12

> bannon is a wacko, and conspiracy theorist
> bannon is a WH insider who is gonna prove collusion

pick one plz


Those aren't mutually exclusive you know.


Damnit Olaru !!! beat me to it !!
edit on 11-1-2018 by Eshel because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Bannon was the ultimate WH insider, thrown under the bus. Now perhaps we can find the truth about the "collusion" controversy after he spills the beans to Mueller.


I think that you left out the word "fabricated" in between "the" and "'collusion.'"



posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
A little more background,,,



Since the falling out last week, Bannon has signaled he’s willing to help Mueller investigate the White House.
Bannon could be an incredibly valuable witness for the special counsel, especially if his testimony matches up with McGahn and Priebus — who took the highly unusual step of keeping contemporaneous notes throughout his six months as chief of staff.

McGahn received the initial warning Jan. 26 from acting attorney general Sally Yates that national security adviser Mike Flynn may have been “compromised” by Russia.
Two days later, Bannon, Priebus and Flynn all took part in a phone call between Trump and his Russian counterpart, Vladimir Putin.
The following day, Trump signed an executive order elevating Bannon to the National Security Council and while downgrading the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and the director of national intelligence, a move that most observers considered baffling.

www.rawstory.com...

Sure sure Bannon was nobody, I'm sure he has no insider information.

K~



posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

originally posted by: olaru12
Bannon was the ultimate WH insider, thrown under the bus. Now perhaps we can find the truth about the "collusion" controversy after he spills the beans to Mueller.


I think that you left out the word "fabricated" in between "the" and "'collusion.'"


We shall see....

Do you think Jared is going to defend Trump at this juncture when Mueller puts the squeeze on him. Not that it matters after they review Bannons notes, emails, tweets, and testimony....

There was always a power play between Trump and Bannon, even before Trump put him in the WH inner circle now it's come back to haunt him bigly.


edit on 11-1-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)




top topics



 
8
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join