It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vertitas video; Twitter shadow bans pro trump people

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
Aww poor little Cult 45'ers got kicked out of the playground for being brats & bullies, so sad.

Maybe if they could learn to behave in a civilized fashion people would stop telling them to leave the party.

Because that's all this is, just people, you know society, telling these abrasive ignorant lowborn instigators to behave or GTFO.

Censorship pffft, this is nothing more than a good public stoning of the obnoxious.

K~

it's all good until they start coming after your groups. I mean, what if they started banning assholes?

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Censorship is the language of dictators.

Joseph Stalin said "Surveillance is Repression"

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   
This level of bias is truly disgusting but I cannot say it surprises me, nor does it affect me because I don't use sites like Twitter or Facebook. All this really does is show how void of ethics these people are, they claim to be against Trump for moral reasons but they are willing to tread through the lowest moral grounds in order to achieve their goals.
edit on 12/1/2018 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Aww poor little Cult 45'ers got kicked out of the playground for being brats & bullies, so sad.

Maybe if they could learn to behave in a civilized fashion people would stop telling them to leave the party.

Because that's all this is, just people, you know society, telling these abrasive ignorant lowborn instigators to behave or GTFO.

Censorship pffft, this is nothing more than a good public stoning of the obnoxious.

K~
No it's more than this. Media Matters has been behind the political censorship in Facebook and twitter. That means Soros and the DNC.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
why do I get the feeling that these people know they are being filmed?

something just doesn't sit right with these interviews

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

There's a couple of Mod's on here that do the same thing. She knows who she is.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I wouldn't have a problem with this if truly everyone that acted like an asshole would get censored. Seeing as you're getting censored based on your political belief, you're a censorship supporting nazi little #.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

K~

uhh, no. it's censorship. Even if you put a dress on a pig, it's still a pig.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   
James O'Keefe of Project Veritas does conservative propaganda, I would not trust his videos to be factual, especially since many of them have been proven false or misleading.

He has been criticized for selectively editing videos to misrepresent the context of conversations and the subjects' responses, creating the false impression that people said or did things they did not.

Let's look at what happened when they failed a sting at The Washington Post.

In November of 2017, The Washington Post reported that several women accused Republican Alabama U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore of pursuing them while they were teenagers and he was in his 30s.[159] Later that same month, Jaime Phillips approached The Washington Post and falsely claimed that Moore had impregnated her as a teenager and that she had an abortion.

In conducting its usual fact-checking, the Post discovered multiple red flags in her story. They found a GoFundMe page in her name that said, “I’ve accepted a job to work in the conservative media movement to combat the lies and deceipt [sic] of the liberal MSM.” After a Post reporter confronted her with the inconsistencies during a video-recorded interview, Phillips denied that she was working with an organization that targets journalists, and said that she no longer wanted to do the story.[159] She was seen outside Project Veritas' office in Mamaroneck, New York, with her car remaining at the office's parking lot for more than an hour.

So this was a fairly manipulative sting to try and make The Washington Post look bad for being tricked into running a story about a woman accusing Moore of having sexual relations with her as a teenager. I don't agree with these ethics at all, but luckily, The Washington Post did its usual fact-checking and defended itself.

Wikipedia: James O'Keefe

What happened with their Planned Parenthood videos? Well, apparently they were also heavy propaganda to the point of outright lying about Planned Parenthood doing illegal activities and heavily editing the videos to make this appear to be the case. Two anti-abortion activists who were involved were charged with felonies.

Anti-Abortion Activists Charged in Planned Parenthood Video Case

Anything the O.P. posts by Project Veritas has absolutely no credibility. It is obviously biased, and on top of that, purposely misleading. I can honestly say that I absolutely do not believe that you will get an objective view of what goes on at Twitter if you only use Project Veritas as the source.

Basing political decisions or opinions on their videos is idiotic because you will be basing your worldview on lies.

I would recommend getting a second and even third source before coming to any conclusions.
edit on 14amSun, 14 Jan 2018 00:57:40 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

It is about time to start class action lawsuits against these "left-wing armchair dictators" who keep on trying to stop people who lean to the right in politics. Pretty much all social media is owned and controlled by left-wingers" and pretty much all of them, from Yahoo, Google, Fakebook, Twitter etc, all of them have been censoring views that lean to the right in politics. This is not anymore about "it's their company and they can do what they want". it is the systematic attempt by many left-wingers, including billionaires like Soros, getting their greasy paws on every form of social media to control political discourse.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   
It's ironic how sites like Twitter, FB and Youtube now represent MSM when their own origins were as alternatives to MSM.

"THE INTERNET" was supposed to empower opinion and discussion of "alternative" politics, but instead became a perversion of it.

What really happened was corporate monopoly got their tentacles into the internet by way of buyouts. Therein lies the problem in US right now, monopolies in general.

Another contradiction right now, is that Trump has corporate support, but I guess with the exception of these conglomerate parent companies that hold entertainment as the resource.

Maybe someone can make a list of pro and anti Trump companies, it would be interesting.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join