It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vertitas video; Twitter shadow bans pro trump people

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
Aww poor little Cult 45'ers got kicked out of the playground for being brats & bullies, so sad.

Maybe if they could learn to behave in a civilized fashion people would stop telling them to leave the party.

Because that's all this is, just people, you know society, telling these abrasive ignorant lowborn instigators to behave or GTFO.

Censorship pffft, this is nothing more than a good public stoning of the obnoxious.

K~

Lowborn?

That one word speaks volumes.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: introvert

I find it kind of sick that grown adults would fabricate lies about other adults and child molestation, but as we found after Pizzagate, you guys have no shame in your game.

Says the people that's been whining bout Russia for over a year, and weaponized law enforcement agencies as an extension of their political party.

Are you really trying to say that this Russia stuff is equal to fabricating lies about people and their actions with children?

Well, I guess your moral compass is seriously twisted.

No wonder you guys fall for crazy, nutty garbage.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: Grambler

Aww poor little Cult 45'ers got kicked out of the playground for being brats & bullies, so sad.

Maybe if they could learn to behave in a civilized fashion people would stop telling them to leave the party.

Because that's all this is, just people, you know society, telling these abrasive ignorant lowborn instigators to behave or GTFO.

Censorship pffft, this is nothing more than a good public stoning of the obnoxious.

K~

From what I understand, Twitter has been working overtime trying to keep things in check and it goes beyond just being Right wing or pro-Trump. With all of the Q Anon BS that is going around, they are having to keep an eye on some very inappropriate content and accusations.

So I can see why they would want to squash certain content from being perpetuated on their platform. In all honesty, people are crossing too many lines.

Funny I didnt see anyone mentioning Q in the video.

I did see them saying they were 99 percent any trump, and they looked to target "red neck" things.

Introvert is really obsessed with Q. Weird since it is all a LARP or a HOAX according to some members. Odd.

When did I become the topic? Odd that you guys are quickly becoming obsessed with me.

Anyway, I can see that you hold your Q stories very near and dear to your heart.

I find it kind of sick that grown adults would fabricate lies about other adults and child molestation, but as we found after Pizzagate, you guys have no shame in your game.

You clearly didn't read my thread in Rats about human trafficking being a real threat and how it constantly increased year after year. I don't know you but i hate people who traffick humans,sexslaves and abuse children and i want them all dead. Sorry if the truth is to inconvenient for you but the real world is not full of unicorns and rainbow clouds. I want justice for all human trafficking victims around the world not just a select few. This ends now!

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Grambler

Exposure such as this is a good thing. People need to gravitate away from vast Silicon Valley corps such as this. Standard Oil was dissolved based on a far less monopoly than what these companies possess over information.

That's exactly right, "conservatives" should boycott social media because of their censorship, beside there are plenty of other platforms for the "conservatives" to post on.

The klanazis moved over to the Russian servers when they got kicked to the curb, I'm sure "conservatives" would feel right at home there.

K~

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Says the people that's been whining bout Russia for over a year, and weaponized law enforcement agencies as an extension of their political party.

Are you really trying to say that this Russia stuff is equal to fabricating lies about people and their actions with children?

So I guess we wont see any salacious allegations about Trump and sexual prefeernces.

Oh wait!

The very paid for dossier that the FBI is probably using to some degree has those in it!

Not to mention Fusion attempting to connect Trump to Epstein.

Fusion GPS tried to tie Trump to Clinton’s pedophile pal Epstein as part of smear campaign
www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

K~

From what I understand, Twitter has been working overtime trying to keep things in check and it goes beyond just being Right wing or pro-Trump. With all of the Q Anon BS that is going around, they are having to keep an eye on some very inappropriate content and accusations.

So I can see why they would want to squash certain content from being perpetuated on their platform. In all honesty, people are crossing too many lines.

Funny I didnt see anyone mentioning Q in the video.

I did see them saying they were 99 percent any trump, and they looked to target "red neck" things.

Introvert is really obsessed with Q. Weird since it is all a LARP or a HOAX according to some members. Odd.

When did I become the topic? Odd that you guys are quickly becoming obsessed with me.

Anyway, I can see that you hold your Q stories very near and dear to your heart.

You clearly didn't read my thread in Rats about human trafficking being a real threat and how it constantly increased year after year. I don't know you but i hate people who traffick humans,sexslaves and abuse children and i want them all dead. Sorry if the truth is to inconvenient for you but the real world is not full of unicorns and rainbow clouds. I want justice for all human trafficking victims around the world not just a select few. This ends now!

It should end now. To accuse people of such acts without evidence, in the name of some twisted crusade like you describe, is low and disgusting itself.

When you present such theories and other nonsense on places like Twitter, I can see why they would want to pull it.

You guys have become the # stain of the internet.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I've never commented on anything sexual in regards to Trump or the dossier. That is not an avenue I go down because I do not want to associate myself with any of it.

I will not use that issue as a political tool. Those that do are sick, twisted #s that deserve to have their teeth kicked in.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Yes it does.

I always marvel at humanities depth & breadth of self delusion & fantasy.

Humans are not exempt from the Law of the Jungle no matter how much they profess to not be mere animals subject to the natural laws.

If you continually breed inferior stock eventually the herd will reach a genetic tipping point causing the species to no longer be viable.

K~

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

And not even 10 minutes after saying this.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

All our pain
How did we ever get by without you?
You're so vain
I bet you think this song is about you
Don't you?
Don't you?
Don't you?
Don't you?

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Yes it does.

Humans are not exempt from the Law of the Jungle no matter how much they profess to not be mere animals subject to the natural laws.

If you continually breed inferior stock eventually the herd will reach a genetic tipping point causing the species to no longer be viable.

K~

So you're a Malthusian Eugenist.

Much like Margaret Sanger, et al.

You obviuosly believe you'd be spared from the great culling.

Due to what?

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Splendidly.

It was heavenly bliss not having to read someone saying nutter in every thread.

link   

Yes it does.

You mean like how your brazenly callous hyper-bigoted SJW Supemacism is every bit as jackboot as the Neo-Nazi's White Supremacism, but in your mind as long as your HATE revolves around all whites / males / anti-SJW's / etc then its just totally just cause and noble?

edit on 11-1-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

link   

I've never commented on anything sexual in regards to Trump or the dossier. That is not an avenue I go down because I do not want to associate myself with any of it.

I will not use that issue as a political tool. Those that do are sick, twisted #s that deserve to have their teeth kicked in.

So the MSM and fusion that pushed that.

Ok gotcha.

If fusion and steele are sick and twisted and would be willing to push this type of stuff, are you at all troubled that the FBI and dnc were cozying up to them and using their dossier?

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Do you still want to stick with your comparison?

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

ATS might as well start letting Stormfront Nazi's in as long as you're around not one iota difference.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Splendidly.

It was heavenly bliss not having to read someone saying nutter in every thread.

I quite enjoy that word actually.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Yes it does.

K~

Will save this for posterity.

Its nice to see people show their true bigotted colors.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

So the MSM and fusion that pushed that.

Ok gotcha.

If fusion and steele are sick and twisted and would be willing to push this type of stuff, are you at all troubled that the FBI and dnc were cozying up to them and using their dossier?

I am not seeing them pushing the issue and bashing people over the head with it.

In fact, it's you guys that like to talk about pee-gate and Epstein. Just because they reported on it as a news story, or may have found it worthy to include in a private report, does not mean they are pushing it for the sake of narrative.

This goes back to the false equivalence stuff.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join