It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Feinstein explanation for releasing Transcript; she had a cold that impaired her judgement

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
This story keeps getting stranger.

Feinstein released the transcript of fusion gps f member Glenn simpson. She said she regretted not discussing this with Grassly before she did this.

Yesterday, it was shown she initially said the reason she released it was she was pressured. She then immediately walked that back and said she wasnt pressured.

Now she has apparently told NBC that she had a cold that may have impaired her judgement.

Feinstein, 84, expressed regret on Wednesday for keeping Sen. Grassley in the dark, and suggested it was because of a “bad cold.”

“The one regret I have is that I should have spoke with Senator Grassley before,” she told NBC News. “And I don’t make an excuse but I’ve had a bad cold and maybe that slowed down my mental facilities [sic] a little bit.”

dailycaller.com...

What kind of nonsense is this?

So would you volunteer to testify in private knowing that if Feinstein gets a cold, she may have a lapse in judgement and unilaterally release your testimony to the public?

Imagine if Trump had said he had a lapse of judgement from a cold.

The press would be covering it 24/7, saying he needed to be removed from office.

Again, I am glad that feinstein released the transcript; I would want as much info as possible public.

But these excuses she is making are ridiculous.
edit on 11-1-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Strange.

I have never had a cold that lasted for decades.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I have a better question:

Why do we have our government run by 84 year olds that still relish in the policies and thinking that was the norm of the 1970's and 80's, when we're trying to evolve as a people?

Our political offices are stacked with people that represent the demographic of our drunk, racist Aunts and Uncles that we try to avoid during the holidays...

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Like the 2 congressional hush fund accounts, news like this will soon be forgotten or just completely ignored.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

“And I don’t make an excuse but

Dancing on that High wire act of plausible deniability.

"I had a bad code."

Hillary was much better at feigning- I mean fainting.

Thus begins the distraction away from what the transcripts (or emails) actually say.

Besides transcripts can be altered.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

she had a cold that may have impaired her judgement.

a cold impairs judgement ?

wow...busyness world should be worried.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Isn't Feinstein technically guilty of leaking?

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
If this doesn't convince her constituents to force her to step down then they deserve what they got: a senile woman making decisions affecting their lives.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

What an idiot... your typical DC politician *sigh

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Can you say insanity plea? Usually a cold doesn't affect the center of decision making or your mentality. I think she knows she screwed the pooch and just wants to get out. You know if this were true then that makes it actually much worse. She has obviously no idea what she is doing and needs to be removed to ensure the safety of the american people. This is beyond dangerous.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

You'd have to check Her adult diaper to confirm and We just don't have the time and nobody wanted to write the Search Warrant...

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Well she did leak transcripts that are part of an on-going investigation and they could probably charge her with obstruction of justice. Like i mentioned in the other thread this was done deliberately to get Fusion GPS of the hook for their seized bank records. If Feinsteins erratic behavior continues they could claim that nobody could guarantee that this would not happen again. It is a good chess move on their part. They sacrificed a pawn to protect their bishops. However Nunes can now check for discrepancies between the leaked transcripts and the original docs. If he finds anything that contradicts his current investigation Fusion GPS is done for. Feinstein did a hail mary but i'm not quite convinced it worked as intended. The ball is now in Nunes courtyard.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
LOL it's called sarcasm look it up.

Grassley pitched a fit so Feinstein basically told him to kiss her *^* with that cold comment.

"Oh I really should have informed the "Chairman" but darn this damn cold I just forgot" oohpsi.

K~

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Feinstein suggested it was because of a “bad cold.”

There they go again, trying to blame everything on climate change...

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
LOL it's called sarcasm look it up.

Grassley pitched a fit so Feinstein basically told him to kiss her *^* with that cold comment.

"Oh I really should have informed the "Chairman" but darn this damn cold I just forgot" oohpsi.

K~

And you love that don't you.. To hell with rules and laws, as long as what you're doing makes you feel good inside. Typical SJW

I can't wait till politicians like her are arrested, shamed or plain just die of old age. This woman is a dinosaur and the people who continue to elect this piece of white trash deserve everything she gives them!!

edit on 11-1-2018 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

LOL Oh yes I do!

She did nothing illegal, she's doing her job representing & protecting the American people from the cadre of treasonous criminals who control the Republican party.
The republican boot lickers wanted to hide the information from the American public because it will embarrass & possibly incriminate them.

So yes I'm glad she did what she did, & if you were a Real American you would too.

K~

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

LOL Oh yes I do!

She did nothing illegal, she's doing her job representing & protecting the American people from the cadre of treasonous criminals who control the Republican party.
The republican boot lickers wanted to hide the information from the American public because it will embarrass & possibly incriminate them.

So yes I'm glad she did what she did, & if you were a Real American you would too.

K~

Do real americans also believe conservatives are inferior stock like you do?

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

LOL Oh yes I do!

K~

So what exactly in the release was embarrassing? How exactly did it help the Dem's fight of impeaching Donald Trump?

If anything the release helped Trump. It has nothing in there to add validity of the Fusion GPS dossier. It does nothing to help them distance themselves from the people who hired them to utilize a foreign agent to gather and purchase info on their political rivals.

If the release did anything it just solidified America's opinion of Diane Feinstein. As an out of her mind over the hill self entitled old white lady who thinks she is above everyone who supports her and mostly above the law. This woman is a disgusting person and has proven her "white privilege" attitude over and over....You supporting her and applauding this move to undermine the investigation just let's ATS know a little about your moral compass..

You and Diane are like peas and carrots.....

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

"Most of America" What a joke, the Mango Maggot is in the mid 30's for approval ratings.

Most of America hates that ignorant fool!

K~

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

"Most of America" What a joke, the Mango Maggot is in the mid 30's for approval ratings.

Most of America hates that ignorant fool!

K~

You Alt-Left and those polls......How did they work out for you last time??

HAHA thank you laugh btw....polls.....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join