It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Sexy" Kangaroo blocks public toilet!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   
'Sexy' Kangaroo blocks tourist from toilet in John Forest National Park

A TOURIST was blocked from using a public toilet in WA by a hilarious sexy kangaroo striking a seductive 'come hither' pose.

Sandrina Duniau, 30, spotted the racy ‘roo casually lounging around in the entrance to a rest-room in the scenic John Forrest National Park in Perth.

Red kangaroos stand at roughly 4ft 9” on average but have been known to reach up to 6ft 9”.

This body building Kangaroos picture was taken in the South West Western Australia before it fought a dog. Video of it fighting the dog is on YouTube I won't post it as some find it insensitive. That's is one Roo on Roids. Posted it for something to lighten the day.
edit on 11-1-2018 by aliensanonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: aliensanonymous

Click it once my friend...

that is a sexy roo

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 04:30 AM
link   
On my phone. Not sure why it posted it three times was just trying to edit

edit on 11-1-2018 by aliensanonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I was just talking about the story and mentioned the words 'kangaroo' and the dog go's silly and starts looking out the front window for them. They are a staple part of her diet and she goes stupid when their mentioned or she sights them. The words that shal not be spoken Roo and Cat.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   
We have a male roo in our backyard. The damn thing stands well over 6 foot!

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   
That second pic, isn´t that Arnold Schwarzenroo?

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Hilarious that roo is so cute

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Do you know kangaroo means in native Australiaan. Is i don’t understand you in English.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Sooooooo was he soliciting in front of the the mens room or the ladies room?

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Think he passed human anatomy and smell class at Kanga school and picked the female toilets. Unlike this one.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I have one of those big buggers hopping around my back paddock at the moment - surrounded by 10 or so females and joeys. What a life!

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

They are majestic to watch, but destructive to crops and gardens. I drive 10 mins down the road too see them. Glad there not in my front yard, my plants would be ravaged and my dog would be constantly bonkers.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: aliensanonymous
a reply to: Kryties

They are majestic to watch, but destructive to crops and gardens. I drive 10 mins down the road too see them. Glad there not in my front yard, my plants would be ravaged and my dog would be constantly bonkers.

My cat won't go near them, methinks he's already tried and got his ass kicked lol.

top topics

join