It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oprah is worth 10 times more than Weinstein. Whos the elite?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 03:38 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I have a really crazy idea!

How about somebody who is NOT a millionaire or billionaire, but a person that had a job, one from the middle class, from the working middle class. Or even one from the lower class. Both would be more near to their people than any millionaire or billionaire ever could!

Sad that such ideas don´t work in oligarchies and military juntas, controlled by oligarchs and generals.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

iam very orange. bin seit schuhlende bissl aufgewachsn mit das
. so this milioneer thing gets in me with an orangemindcontrol jedi mindtrick kind of Talk

but my orange version actually goes back to howard marks..... (and iam not kidding) .
actually mother#er. but the .. money one, here
edit on 11-1-2018 by airowineSailorcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: airowineSailorcat
Howard Marks, i met him here, he was there and in the "Stadtgarten" for several times, playing music with Joint Venture, reading from his book and smoking spliffs.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Who is the elite???

Donald trump..

Born to a millionaire and gifted millions of dollars and a very successful company the second he became an adult.. as well as a laundry list of shady buisness deals and fraudulent operations with his name all over it..

I would bet anything he Has never done a day of manual labor in his whole life..

Oprah is as self made as they come.. born literally dirt floor poor and made herself the most powerful woman on the planet give it take.

So if Oprah ran against trump.. she wouldn’t be a elite in the conversation..

Obviously.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Who's going to pay for that person's candidacy?

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox
Your wrong, the most powerful woman on the planet is Queen Elizabeth.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
I have a really crazy idea!

How about somebody who is NOT a millionaire or billionaire, but a person that had a job, one from the middle class, from the working middle class. Or even one from the lower class. Both would be more near to their people than any millionaire or billionaire ever could!

Sad that such ideas don´t work in oligarchies and military juntas, controlled by oligarchs and generals.

We haven`t had a president like that in a long time, I think the last one like that was Jimmy carter.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I am so tired of people assuming ALL of Hollywood knew. That is just completely asinine to make that assumption. I had very close friends in high school who did drugs, like acid and weed, and I had no #ing clue that was being done until years after we had graduated.

My wife and I were also friends with a couple and it wasn't until years later that we were told that it was an abusive relationship. Again, no clue and were completely shocked.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
I think when the american dollar collapses,the ones that were rich 100's of years ago will be rich,but the others are set to fall,this is a game for certain players,the same players thru history

I believe Proverbs 11 addresses these issues:

Prov 11:1 A false balance is an abomination to the LORD, But a just weight is His delight.

Prov 11:3 The integrity of the upright will guide them, But the crookedness of the treacherous will destroy them.

Prov 11:4 Riches do not profit in the day of wrath, But righteousness delivers from death.

Prov 11:5 The righteousness of the blameless will smooth his way, But the wicked will fall by his own wickedness.

Prov 11:6 The righteousness of the upright will deliver them, But the treacherous will be caught by their own greed.

Prov 11:8 The righteous is delivered from trouble, But the wicked takes his place.

Prov 11:10 When it goes well with the righteous, the city rejoices, And when the wicked perish, there is joyful shouting.

Prov 11:11 By the blessing of the upright a city is exalted, But by the mouth of the wicked it is torn down.

Prov 11:14 Where there is no guidance the people fall, But in abundance of counselors there is victory.

Prov 11:18 The wicked earns deceptive wages, But he who sows righteousness gets a true reward.

Prov 11:19 He who is steadfast in righteousness will attain to life, And he who pursues evil will bring about his own death.

Prov 11:21 Assuredly, the evil man will not go unpunished, But the descendants of the righteous will be delivered.

Prov 11:22 As a ring of gold in a swine's snout So is a beautiful woman who lacks discretion.

Prov 11:23 The desire of the righteous is only good, But the expectation of the wicked is wrath.

Prov 11:24 There is one who scatters, and yet increases all the more, And there is one who withholds what is justly due, and yet it results only in want.

Prov 11:26 He who withholds grain, the people will curse him, But blessing will be on the head of him who sells it.

Prov 11:27 He who diligently seeks good seeks favor, But he who seeks evil, evil will come to him.

Prov 11:28 He who trusts in his riches will fall, But the righteous will flourish like the green leaf.

Prov 11:31 If the righteous will be rewarded in the earth, How much more the wicked and the sinner!

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: notsure1

All that money she deserves the red carpet into the White House with full complement of paparazzi camera entrance.

Hollywood for President!!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

It's called cognitive dissonance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join