It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Say That Trump is Colluding with Russia on 2018 and 2020 by His Inaction.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SkeptiSchism

Wow, tip of the cap. You win the wheel barrel to move'em award.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
And Democrats collude with China. After all, they are the ones sending hundreds of billions of dollars to China each year by what they consider free trade.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: YommieG

Come on, just the Dems sending $$$ to china and making money off the exploitation of 3rd world labor? Feeling partisan tonight?

edit on 10-1-2018 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Come on, just the Dems sending $$$ to china and making money off the exploitation of 3rd world labor? Feeling partisan tonight?

Blame that on policy. China bankrupted American textile industry way back in the 1980s. The only reason Deng Xiao Ping got away with massacring thousands of students who just wanted democracy in China.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: seasonal

OmG?!?! The horror...

We should just execute her on the spot.

She didn’t swap to a government server when the memo came out to swap..

I mean There’s no reason to think
The data got leaked.. with all the demand and publicity it has never been published and all kinda stuff off government servers has..

But even just the procedural error of not swapping over when her server predated a time when every big deal official had their own server, is just a crazy moral atrocity!

But still.. we should really just lock her up and throw away the key..

No screw that, bring back the death penalty in whatever state and do it on TV!!

Lol you might wanna change shoes.. there is just sarcasm all over the floor and walls...

Your post just exemplified why she was able to pull off such criminal activity against not only the Republicans but her own party. Good going.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

OmG?!?! The horror...

We should just execute her on the spot.

She didn’t swap to a government server when the memo came out to swap..

I mean There’s no reason to think
The data got leaked.. with all the demand and publicity it has never been published and all kinda stuff off government servers has..

But even just the procedural error of not swapping over when her server predated a time when every big deal official had their own server, is just a crazy moral atrocity!

But still.. we should really just lock her up and throw away the key..

No screw that, bring back the death penalty in whatever state and do it on TV!!

Lol you might wanna change shoes.. there is just sarcasm all over the floor and walls...

Your post just exemplified why she was able to pull off such criminal activity against not only the Republicans but her own party. Good going.

Exactly.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
This goes beyond Democrat or Republican or even partisan politics. This is about our country and the very democracy that we all should hold dear.

The first question and people are going back and forth, but did Russia have a hand in the election in 2016. I would say yes, it did. Russia has been laying ground work for years, and are starting to use that to do such. Now it was the kind of interference that many would expect, such as direct, but it was more of an indirect rout and one that they exploited. Lets face it, they beat the US at our own game and played the country, and its people both the Democrats and the Republicans. Our government and population is divided along party lines and ultimately Putin or any government that does not like or views the US as a threat, would see this as a good thing. Make no mistake, Russia does not like the US and even though the Soviet Union is gone, those hard liners are still there and many still harbor a distrust and dislike of the USA and its government.

So the Democrats are correct, and the federal government should be moving to ensure that the elections are secure and not interfered with.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Excuse me, Democrats? Almost nobody believes your bull crap anymore. Not even other Democrats. At least the ones with brain cells anyway.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: sdcigarpig
This goes beyond Democrat or Republican or even partisan politics. This is about our country and the very democracy that we all should hold dear.

The first question and people are going back and forth, but did Russia have a hand in the election in 2016. I would say yes, it did. Russia has been laying ground work for years, and are starting to use that to do such. Now it was the kind of interference that many would expect, such as direct, but it was more of an indirect rout and one that they exploited. Lets face it, they beat the US at our own game and played the country, and its people both the Democrats and the Republicans. Our government and population is divided along party lines and ultimately Putin or any government that does not like or views the US as a threat, would see this as a good thing. Make no mistake, Russia does not like the US and even though the Soviet Union is gone, those hard liners are still there and many still harbor a distrust and dislike of the USA and its government.

So the Democrats are correct, and the federal government should be moving to ensure that the elections are secure and not interfered with.
the United States is not a democracy it never has been a democracy and hopefully, if we're lucky, it never will be a democracy. Look up the difference between democracy and republic.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Tonight's episode of The X Files™ revealed the ones stuck in the 2-Party Paradigm and vote (D) playbook.

"Accuse Your enemies of what You Yourself is guilty of..."

It was on the top of the screen before the first commercial break.

e.g.

(D) "Trump sold out to Ru$$ia..." on the heels of TheClintonCabal™ selling Russia Uranium.

That saying again:

"Accuse Your enemies of what You Yourself is guilty of..."

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: sdcigarpig

they have and proven it time and time again lately. the only thing we know russia did so far is troll people on social media. there is zero evidence they hacked any machines or had any hand in how the votes were counted or collected. so how do u stop the public from falling for propaganda? do u restrict what content they have access 2? no more social media cause u might stumble on russian lies and u the people are too dumb to be trusted with such information...

this is just pure propaganda by the left to make people afraid cause russia russia russia. research our efforts in foreign countries and what our administrations have done for decades and then come back to me and try and tell me youd take the advice from these hypocrites

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: YommieG

originally posted by: seasonal

Blame that on policy. China bankrupted American textile industry way back in the 1980s. The only reason Deng Xiao Ping got away with massacring thousands of students who just wanted democracy in China.

Right China did it.
Nope it was the never ending increasing profit driven system. And it is quickly becoming to costly to do business in china, India is next on the list to make textiles for .25 a piece and sell for $19.99 using absolute slave like conditions and compensation. The cost saving is not going to the consumer like free market zombies claim. It is going into the insatiable corporate piggy banks. And it is a vicious cycle of lower prices and lower pay and lower quality.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Democrats are stretching rubber bands beyond breaking now.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
January 10, 2018

The U.S. is gearing up for the 2018 Mid-Term election cycle. Democrats in Congress are already blaming Donald Trump for what they fear will be further erosion of Democratic power in America.

According to today's Congressional Report, Trump's "lack of action" in securing our election process, is akin to inviting Vladimir Putin to once again choose political leaders across this nation.

A sweeping new report by congressional Democrats warns of deepening Russian interference throughout Europe and concludes that even as some Western democracies have responded with aggressive counter-measures, President Trump has offered no strategic plan to bolster their efforts or safeguard the U.S. from again falling victim to the Kremlin's systematic meddling.

"Never before has a U.S. president so clearly ignored such a grave and growing threat to U.S. national security," the report warns.

The 200-plus page report released by Sen. Ben Cardin of Maryland, the ranking Democrat on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, comes without sign-off from Republicans on the panel.

"While President Trump stands practically idle, Mr. Putin continues to refine his asymmetric arsenal and look for future opportunities to disrupt governance and erode support for the democratic and international institutions that the United States and Europe have built over the last 70 years," Cardin said.

Source Article: www.cbsnews.com...

Here is the Report: www.foreign.senate.gov...

Summary of This Strategy:
If you couldn't link Trump to colluding with Russia, to steal the election from Godmother Hillary, lay the groundwork for tying Trump to Russia, when Democrats (once again) blame Vladimir Putin for their 2018 and 2020 coast-to-coast losses.

That's probably the best Democrats can do, considering that every aspect of America's strength and prosperity continues to improve, with Republicans in charge of all three branches of government, and +70% of state legislatures.
Source: www.washingtonpost.com... 89bcdd1c

-CareWeMust

I kind of love the lead off. In a "sweeping" new report by congressional Democrats warns (Really? Warns? Are they still warning how Trump is going to do a bad job, when unemployment is so low?)
It is as dramatizing as an actor.

of deepening Russian interference throughout Europe

I would need to see some of their proof. As we have seen, their proof goes puff. They usually don't have any.

and concludes that even as some Western democracies have responded with aggressive counter-measures

What? You wan't to get us in a war with Russia? lol. I wonder how long it would take for them to also cry War Monger.

President Trump has offered no strategic plan to bolster their efforts or safeguard the U.S. from again falling victim to the Kremlin's systematic meddling.

Those kids always meddling. I will get you kids, and your dog too. Seriously? They want Trump to do something for them? I have an idea that might get them both what they want. GIVE HIM THE WALL! Both parties get what they want. Win/Win. Everybody wins. But that would interfere with their whole TDS scenario, but they are getting weaker. There has been a shift in the force, so to speak.

"Never before has a U.S. president so clearly ignored such a grave and growing threat to U.S. national security," the report warns.

Did they just suddenly forget about Lil'Kim? You know. The greater threat to our, our very lives. But let us put that on the back burner so we can play computer games. If they believe that they got this information before the President, then, well their democrats so... they will hate him more for it.

Who are these congressmen, and just what part of the country do they represent?
Oh never mind.

Senate Foreign Relations Committee

Oh them. They are the one's that get us in to all this mess. A very powerful group indeed. Are they ready for Trump though? They didn't think he would win.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

There's also new information tying that Democrat-fueled "Trump Loves Putin" report, with sleepy Diane Feinstein releasing the Fusion GPS testimony yesterday, without authorization from the committee Chairman, Chuck Grassley.

Senior Democratic officials in the Senate, frustrated by what they consider a Republican campaign to discredit the law enforcement and intelligence agencies investigating the president, cleared their members to release the interview transcript of one of the Russia investigation’s most sensitive witnesses... and, separately, to publish a report detailing the disinformation and intimidation tactics the Kremlin deploys against democracies globally.

From: www.washingtonpost.com... 4d_story.html?utm_term=.b4f27848ce89

When Senator Diane Feinstein told CNN today that she was "forced" to release the Fusion GPS testimony, she was telling the truth. That "force" most likely came from the all-powerful Chuck E. Schumer.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Well I was able, taking care of my mom. But it was a choice and that factored into it. Lost my home in 2009 from all the malfeasance created by the banks in the subprime housing bubble. So I figured I'd help my 90 year old mom out instead of working and sending her to a home.

Once she's gone I'll have to start working and paying taxes again. So, I can't be 100% self righteous in this. But still, the point remains until people stop paying their taxes and getting into debt the banks and government will do whatever they want.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: gernblan
Excuse me, Democrats? Almost nobody believes your bull crap anymore. Not even other Democrats. At least the ones with brain cells anyway.

That's why their new party scion is Oprah Winfrey. Of course, Donald Trump is in charge of the Republicans because nobody gives a crap what they say either.

The 2-party system is beginning to break down. And I think that's wonderful.
edit on 10-1-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Democrats are stretching rubber bands beyond breaking now.

As Star Trek's Scotty used to say, "The engines are gonna blow, Jim! They're buckling!!"

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What a truck load of f#cking horsesh1t.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Wouldn't it be great if Trump ran for his second term as an independent and won? Now that would definitely go down in the history books.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join