It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was This Unexplained Bright Flash Over Russia Related to the Zuma Failure Rumors? Possible Weapon??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Trying to look into that recently deleted hogwash posted moments ago about Russia bombing an Anunnaki invasion, it came to my attention there was another bright flash visible over large swaths of Russia on Sunday January 07, 2018 (Orthodox Christmas) but with no explanation yet offered to its origin.

Stunning bright light turned night to day over vast swathe of Russia
The extraordinary light show - seen here on videos - came on the night of Orthodox Christmas Day this week. The black sky suddenly turned momentarily deep blue as if on a bright day - but according to some accounts, the earth moved too. Experts insist the phenomenon was not manmade: there were no reports of missile tests or explosions. Nor were there reports of meteorites striking the earth. Witnesses had the feeling something massive had happened - but what? It was seen and felt by people especially in th three Russian republics - Bashkortostan, Udmurtia, and Tatarstan.

'It lit the night sky from side to side, making it look brighter than daylight,' said one account. Artyom Russkikh said: 'We saw this while driving. 'There was a vibration and the sound of explosion in the sky. Awesome. Firaya Zaripova commented: 'Probably it was the testing of some military weapon, if even the ground was shaking.' Yet this was denied.
Spookily, similar phenomenon were reported last year in Kazan, several years ago in Karelia, and in 2006 in Moscow.

I did a search to see if this was mentioned, and I found a related event reported here from 2014.
The Flash in the sky - Dashcam from Russia captures sudden orange glow at night

Now, where does the Zuma launch come into play? They happened on the same day. Shortly after the successful launch of the payload, rumors started to float that the payload failed to deploy. The foundation of these rumors was nothing more than speculation based on the refusal of the government to discuss anything in regards to it afterwards. First source I noticed was Wall Street Journal, and then some guy on twitter.
I did not get an exact time stamp and still not sure, but the launch window was 8pm - 10pm. I assume it occurred shortly after 8pm. The flash in Russia occurred midnight and a half based on the video time stamps.

I am having a hard time understanding the time zone map on World time zone, but what I want to know is if the difference in the time zone puts these two events in close proximity?? If so, could the Russians have attempted the deployment of some kind of secret atmospheric/exosphereic weapon to try and attack the Zuma payload, and then circulate the rumors that the deployment failed?

Im probably reaching and these two events are unrelated. But it is an interesting coincidence nonetheless. If someone could help me witht he timezone math, we could get closer to connecting the dots though.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I did a search to see if this was mentioned, and I found a related event reported here from 2014. 
The Flash in the sky - Dashcam from Russia captures sudden orange glow at night

Here's a better dash cam of the orange sky in Russia. No time lapse effect.

Start at 3 minutes.
m.youtube.com...

edit on 10-1-2018 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry
dont quote me, but i think 8pm in florida would be about :5:40am in that part of russia.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh
Nice! Glad you showed up. So From What I can tell, Florida is UTC -5 , and the regions mentioned where the flash was witnessed Sunday are UTC +5 or UTC +6 . It is hard to tell from the time zone map they don't really have borders drawn well.

Do the times line up to put these two events within close proximity??
Also, it just so happens on that day in November the Chinese launched a satellite into orbit as well. Maybe these flashes are somehow related to rocket launches?
a reply to: Rikku
Ok, I think it launched right on time at 8pm, as most news reports success within a few minutes of 8pm. So are you certain the time in those regions of Russia would have been 5 something am?? I want to be certain to rule this out as being connected.
edit on 1-10-2018 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Moscow is 8 hours ahead of New York city. The zuma launch was east coast us right?

Rikku is onto it... hang on I'm racking my brains here.

It's 4:36am jan 11 Moscow.. right now.

Where bouts is this annunaki event?

Bashkortostan is Jan 11 7:46am right now.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
unless it launched at 3pm, its not adding up
[as much as i like your theory].

edit on 10-1-2018 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-1-2018 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
it was just some fan fiction made up about a massive seige ordered by Putin, the thread was deleted because it was too outlandish and in the wrong thread, and the source used recycled images of the Syria war as photos of the Russian siege lol! They mentioned Tartarstan, so I went to looking if anything strange like explosions were seen or heard in that region recently. That is how I came across the Siberian times article on this unexplained bright flash. Therefore, I gather that someone took the actual story of the bright flash, and then just made up a story about Russians bombing Anunnaki invaders for their own fan fiction.

The deleted OP, which still shows up on google search but 404's when you click it, used the following link:
Putin Bombs Anunnaki in Russia after initially finding the story on LunaticOutpost.
Its just something somebody made up as an alternative conspiracy theory to these flashes that were recorded.
ok well, it was a stretch I did admit at first. But! That makes two flashes in Russia that did in fact occur on days where rockets were launched elsewhere. I guess they are just coincidence.

But there is still no explanation on the flashes, unless the Russians themselves sent something up ahead of these launches with a secret space vehicle they have not disclosed tot he world??
Yea I know, im jumping all over now.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I forgot about the launch until I was driving home and thought wee were being attacked lol. From my vantage point it was a bright beautiful launch. It did seem like it was heading north a bit can anyone confirm?

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Hope this helps a little. Can't get the screen caps of Flightradar24 over Bashkortostan.

Has anyone confirmed that Zuma made it or no?
www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
It does not need to equate precisely with launch time. It's just that it (the flash) has to be AFTER launch time. The reason is if it did achieve orbit, whether or not it separated from stage 2, it could have lasted in orbit for some period of time. An orbit takes 90 minutes total. But still, it's just a satellite and they fall to earth all the time and just burn up with no major flares in the atmosphere. Like most meteors, they are fairly localized when you do see them.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

ok well, it was a stretch I did admit at first.

threads like this are why i come to ATS.
and like you i hate timezones, so my brain got its anual workout.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Yea tell me about it! I am wondering why there is a 30 minute gap in Tehran now after looking at Burgh's time zone map. Burgh, whats all that about?

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Yea tell me about it! I am wondering why there is a 30 minute gap in Tehran now after looking at Burgh's time zone map. Burgh, whats all that about?

I'm trying to re watch the launch to see where it would have been after the transmission was lost.

That didn't help..

Only 10 mins till landing... sighhh

May have well have reposted this..

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

If so, could the Russians have attempted the deployment of some kind of secret atmospheric/exosphereic weapon to try and attack the Zuma payload, and then circulate the rumors that the deployment failed?

I think the "failure" smells of psyop. Or at least the mum response. It may have been staged to look like a failure, on purpose, to disguise the real intent of the mission or (perhaps) to make them think it's a failure. For all we know there was no payload on the rocket in the first place.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I am pretty sure we deployed a space weapon, why else would they make such an effort to hide it? But do the Russians have their own as well that could explain these flashes??

My other theory now is maybe they already developed a space vessel that does not require a rocket launch and use them to take off when there are rocket launches by their rivals when they want to learn more about the payload??

Still no word on Zuma other than everything went as normal.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Do the Russians have something like an X-37B?

Consider the sources first.

Oops.. both links work.
Russia space bomber and Progress MS-07

Motherboard mentions a strange sensor.
But ATS member JamesO was able to quell worries.

The space agency is probably telling the truth about the sensor—just not the whole truth. "The device is mounted on a location used by other scientific sensors in the past," James Oberg, the author of several books about space technology, told me.

motherboard.vice.com...< br /> www.thedailybeast.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
What if it wasn't a "failure", not an "accident" at all... ??

(Scary thought...) What if it was a "demonstration" instead?

...a proverbial "warning shot across the bow", using an advanced energy weapon as intimidation?

KJU has certainly toned down his rhetoric in the past few days....

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150
I know there was no failure. A failure would have seen some activity from the Air Force/Navy and there probably would have been some spontaneous congressional committee meetings.

The failures are just rumors that originated from two sources that I can tell. WSJ and twitter guy. Everybody else either points to these two sources, or simply brings up a lack of discussion from the government as their speculative proof.

My question was maybe these flashes were a failed attempt to stop the deployment of whatever zuma is from some secret Russian weapon or spacecraft we also do not know about, and the rumors were spread out of spite??

but without the timelines matching up, my secret weapon theory kind of hits a wall. But it could still be a secret craft that is deployed for counter surveillance? There are enough unknowns to keep that going me thinks. Russians have ALOT of empty land to hide programs that could be like their own versions of area 51 and skunk works.
edit on 1-11-2018 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   
test of an secret directed energy weapon just like those reported at dugway in 2006

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Oddly those two videos don't sink the one with the link at 3:00 is a much longer flash!

Cauldrons must be very busy defending Russia!

top topics

join