It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Julian Assange Left The UK?

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Julian Assange ‘granted Ecuadorian ID’ required for passport, citizenship

WikiLeaks co-founder Julian Assange has cryptically uploaded a picture of himself dressed in the national colors of Ecuador. The country’s media reports the whistleblower has been granted an Ecuadorian ID.

Assange’s ID was issued on December 21, Ecuadorian outlet El Universo reports, citing “reliable sources” and providing the civil registry number to check on the government website. The document number 1729926483, upon checking on the Internal Revenue Service, is indeed registered to one Julian Paul Assange.

Julian Assange on Twitter

Qanon said the 10th was a day to watch. In his first message since uploading a cryptic code with the video Paper Planes by M.I.A. on new years day, Mr. Assange posted a tweet showing himself wearing the national jersey and colors of Ecuador.

Rumor is that Trump has arranged Assange's exit from the Ecuadorian embassy in exchange for his cooperation with upcoming indictments.

Dare I say... happening?

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

I believe at this point in time it is pure speculation. Besides, unless Ecuador makes him one of their diplomats, he will be arrested by the UK police as soon as he leaves the embassy.

Time will tell I guess.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Not if he already left the country

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

I believe at this point in time it is pure speculation. Besides, unless Ecuador makes him one of their diplomats, he will be arrested by the UK police as soon as he leaves the embassy.

Time will tell I guess.

Not saying I believe it either but the caveat here would be "Assange making a deal with Trump for future indictments."

To say the U.S. doesn't influence certain (if not most) U.K. decisions even under a Trump presidency, would be naive.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I check his page daily and this is the first post since Dec 31 2017. Also someone noted that the photo was from 2014 but I didn't check that. And of course a few days ago his blue diamond was replaced with an hourglass.

It does seem something is up with his predicament but we will likely never know how or when it happens. It certainly does appear some sort of deal was made back in Oct.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Are we to believe the picture was used for his ID? Doesn't seem likely but then, I've never seen an Ecuadorian passport.

By the way, what Internal Revenue Service are they referring to in the article?

The document number 1729926483, upon checking on the Internal Revenue Service, is indeed registered to one Julian Paul Assange.

edit on 1-10-2018 by LogicalGraphitti because: Fix formatting

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

This article says it he has been granted Ecuadorian passport.

Ecuador's largest newspaper, El Universo originally reported the news, citing "reliable sources" (translated):

Five and a half years after Rafael Correa and his then Foreign Minister Ricardo Patiño gave him asylum in the Embassy of Ecuador in London, where he continues, the director of Wikileaks Julian Assange now has a certificate of Ecuadorian citizenship, with a code corresponding to the province of Pichincha

Reliable sources confirmed that the document number granted by the Ecuadorian civil registry to Assange is 1729926483 and that a passport had already been issued to him . It appears with the condition of "Inscrip.As400", term with which late inscriptions are identified, for which an old database was used.

ZeroHedge verified the registration on the Ecuadorian Internal Revenue Service website, noting "The taxpayer is not registered in the SRI database."

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Not sure why this post was messed up.
edit on 1/10/2018 by imthegoat because: Deleted contents.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Pardon my ignorance concerning the topic of my question, but has there been any recent updates from Qanon or anyone else? I frequently check for threads here on the subject, but I've seen nothing as of recent.

Maybe it's time for governments to stop being scared of Assange/Wikileaks and start using them as a tool. They've proven that they have evidence, without a doubt, but no one has had the balls to go against the grain and use what WL has. Probably for fear of backlash from their colleagues, or some other horse manure excuse. I couldn't care less if some figureheads call them evil, or a threat, the information that has been released from WL has been honest, and real. The exposing of corruption needs to happen. I'm just personally tired of the dripping faucet, and if sh!t is going to come out, the pipes need to break so the mess can get cleaned up, and we all move on.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

I would say they don't want the info because it could implicated almost the entire government.

As for anyone talking about Assange...MegaAnon has said she carried his passport and visa in her purse when he was removed from the Ecuador Embassy back in Oct. 2016. Said 'good guys' got to him first. Said he was in a warm place and not in the 'domestic US.

All of her posts on 4chan and recently reddit going back to May 2017 (4chan) are being archived on Reddit by user Todd Whiskey.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Wikileaks tweeted this around 20 minutes ago if it means anything:

Note on recent press: UK gov claims that it will arrest Assange because he changed his house arrest location without permission. A max $5,000 or 3 months penalty, not valid & long spent. Assange already served more than 14x the max under UK sentencing (house arrest = 50% time).

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Note on recent press: UK gov claims that it will arrest Assange because he changed his house arrest location without permission. A max $5,000 or 3 months penalty, not valid & long spent. Assange already served more than 14x the max under UK sentencing (house arrest = 50% time).

twitter.com...

Just came here to report.

I get the impression much of the request for mediation by Ecuador has been a psyop in pretense he was still there. This comes much too soon after England's refusal. Did they even know when he left? Or are they responding to the OP's news item? A way to pretend they didn't know and have lost control. The US is likely involved.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

twitter.com...

Just came here to report.

I get the impression much of the request for mediation by Ecuador has been a psyop in pretense he was still there. This comes much too soon after England's refusal. Did they even know when he left? Or are they responding to the OP's news item? A way to pretend they didn't know and have lost control. The US is likely involved.

There's a Psyop for sure. Just not in the context most are considering. If he wasn't a pawn, he'd be dead....... Assuming of course he's not dead.

One of the architects of Wikileak's secure drop just dropped dead (suicided likely). Now this?

Not related at ALL. promise.

edit on 10-1-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
British govt denied Ecuador's request for diplomatic status for Assange.

Ecuador's foreign minister, Maria Fernanda Espinosa, said on Wednesday the country was seeking mediation to resolve the impasse. However, an FCO spokesman said: "The Government of Ecuador recently requested diplomatic status for Mr Assange here in the UK. The UK did not grant that request, nor are we in talks with Ecuador on this matter.

www.itv.com...

May not matter so much if he's already gone.

WikiLeaks ‏ Verified account @wikileaks 28m28 minutes ago More UK media: government claims it has denied @JulianAssange's diplomatic post (at Ecuador's London embassy) but under article 39 of the Vienna Convention (legal.un.org... …) this appears to be of questionable legality.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Funny, at first people thought his shirt said KEK

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Julian Assange ‘granted Ecuadorian ID’ required for passport, citizenship

WikiLeaks co-founder Julian Assange has cryptically uploaded a picture of himself dressed in the national colors of Ecuador. The country’s media reports the whistleblower has been granted an Ecuadorian ID.

Assange’s ID was issued on December 21, Ecuadorian outlet El Universo reports, citing “reliable sources” and providing the civil registry number to check on the government website. The document number 1729926483, upon checking on the Internal Revenue Service, is indeed registered to one Julian Paul Assange.

Julian Assange on Twitter

Qanon said the 10th was a day to watch. In his first message since uploading a cryptic code with the video Paper Planes by M.I.A. on new years day, Mr. Assange posted a tweet showing himself wearing the national jersey and colors of Ecuador.

Rumor is that Trump has arranged Assange's exit from the Ecuadorian embassy in exchange for his cooperation with upcoming indictments.

Dare I say... happening?

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Assange is stil in their Embassy.
He was granted Ecuadorian citizenship.

The UK rejected the request to give Assange Diplomatic status.

Sweden still has a case against Assange. The prosecutor said the case is temporarily closed because Ecuador would not assist in interviewing Assange. The prosecutor said the case can be reopened at any time.

The UK has charges against Assange for violating his bail requirements.

The US supposedly has charges against Assange.

top topics

join