It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

African American Employment is at a Record High - Thankyou President Trump!.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Explain to me how it has exploded? I don't really keep up with this stuff. What exactly about the economy has exploded since Trump has been in office and what specifically has Trump done/signed/said that has caused this so-called explosion?

I'm asking for specifics, not generalized statements. What legislation has he signed that has caused the "explosion" and how is it not just the continuation of a recent trend?

link   
Threads like these prove two things:

Presidents don't have as much influence on things as we try to give them credit for.

People will claim credit for their candidate whether they deserve it or not.

link   
I give World New Daily as much credit as I do Alex Jones and Brietbart....

I thought ATS banned the use of WND as fake news.
edit on 10-1-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: network dude
Why is it that people attack the guy who posted a news article, instead of attacking the article itself? Dare I say, that seems a bit ignorant? (Jeeze I hope that doesn't offend anyone)

OH here comes the usual you are offended card when someone points out the stupidity of a pro Trump thread.
The op wrote in thread title "Thank you mister president" as if Trump was solely responsible for those positive numbers (the chart shows that black unemployment has been declining for years). It's fair game to go after the OP when he maks such an exaggeration .

LOL, I am not offended, I actually think if kind of comical. Folks around here used to care about "going after the ball", but that seems to not be nearly as much fun. I rather enjoy trying to make someone realize their inner stupid. Keep being you sport.

ETA:
This is the kind of post I thought this site used to be about.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But yea, better to rag the OP to death and ignore the topic altogether.
edit on 10-1-2018 by network dude because: added thought

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Why would anyone be offended by your post?

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

He deserves credit more than Trump at least. The recession was a result of years of corruption, not Obama. Things didn't just turn belly up when Obama got into office, it was built up over several years before Obama became president or even announced his run.

link   
a reply to: carewemust
Correct me if I'm wrong, but, don't the unemployment numbers stop counting the people that don't qualify for any sort of social service benefits once they have been unemployed too long?

link   
fake news, we all know that Trump just wants to get the blacks in one place so he can either build a concentration camp or exterminate them, or was that just with the jews and/or hispanics??? I cannot keep straight which Democratic voting block Trumps wants to do harm too.

Trump is raising the whole tide and not targeting subgroups boats.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I'm asking for specifics, not generalized statements. What legislation has he signed that has caused the "explosion" and how is it not just the continuation of a recent trend?

You want specifics? He's biglly awesome, and a beautiful human being both inside and out. He said so himself...

If that's not good enough for you; I don't know what to tell you...

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

What exactly did Trump do for this to happen? Be specific.

Still waiting...

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Wouldn't an improved economy lower unemployment across the board?
Not sure why this is a surprise.

So Obama wasn't such a bad president after all?
Black unemployment started to decline dramatically since 2012

look at your graph again if you use your logic Obama's first year caused black unemployment to skyrocket.

bow to God emperor Trump swine

kidding

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

let me add a 3rd

how little people actually understand how the market works

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Will Trump also be responsible when the black unemployment starts to rise again and stock markets decline ?

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Considering the amount of time you spend here, you should know the answer to that question.

I'm not giving you specific answers to your trollish post. The American economy is growing strong right now and you f#cking know it so stop playing dumb.

Or maybe you need a pacifier to keep you happy? Over here, we call them 'Dummies'...

link   
a reply to: carewemust

Why should I do research for your thread when you're the one making the claim?

link   

originally posted by: network dude
Why is it that people attack the guy who posted a news article, instead of attacking the article itself? Dare I say, that seems a bit ignorant? (Jeeze I hope that doesn't offend anyone)

Propaganda!

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Will Trump also be responsible when the black unemployment starts to rise again and stock markets decline ?

Well yeah.

link   

originally posted by: olaru12

You want specifics? He's biglly awesome, and a beautiful human being both inside and out. He said so himself...

If that's not good enough for you; I don't know what to tell you...

Ha. That was pretty funny.
Everything bad with the country is Obama's fault.
Everything awesome is because of drumpf
I finally get it

link   

I don't read every thread created on these boards but I also don't remember reading anything on here (which is my only connection to politics in any way) that specifies what Trump has done to cause this. The most I get about what he does is through threads about him Tweeting or saying things which hardly counts as legislation.

I don't feel like trudging through the countless threads about his Tweets to find the needle in the haystack.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I'm not talking about tweets. I'm talking about the stock market. Have you been living under a rock?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join