It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

African American Employment is at a Record High - Thankyou President Trump!.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The growth you speak of was rather pathetic.
And that is being generous.
Health care costs greatly out paced any economic growth under obama.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Who's the one that added "Thank You President Trump!" to their title?

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Wouldn't an improved economy lower unemployment across the board?
Not sure why this is a surprise.

So Obama wasn't such a bad president after all?
Black unemployment started to decline dramatically since 2012

We have not yet felt the full brunt of his mistakes.

link   
a reply to: cosmania

So you're saying that Obama doesn't deserve credit for lowering that rate over his entire presidency where he had over 6 years straight of job growth across the board? Do you remember what Obama came into office on the heels of? The biggest recession since the great depression. I'd say he did a great job considering the circumstances.

link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Your chart shows 2016 ending at 2% unemployment. Ridiculous.

link   

originally posted by: network dude
Why is it that people attack the guy who posted a news article, instead of attacking the article itself? Dare I say, that seems a bit ignorant? (Jeeze I hope that doesn't offend anyone)

OH here comes the usual you are offended card when someone points out the stupidity of a pro Trump thread.
The op wrote in thread title "Thank you mister president" as if Trump was solely responsible for those positive numbers (the chart shows that black unemployment has been declining for years). It's fair game to go after the OP when he maks such an exaggeration .

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I love this argument because you are all arguing over something that is false

fred.stlouisfed.org...

Labor force participation rate is slightly up.

But that's ok why debate reality when you guys could argue who's propaganda is more effective

great job sheeple

link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Your chart shows 2016 ending at 2% unemployment. Ridiculous.

I've been waiting for this response.

That's what you guys always say when it doesn't fit your own narrative/biases.

Unemployment down under Obama? Lies, the "real," unemployment numbers are much higher.

Unemployment down under Trump? "Thank you, Mr. President!"

Whether or not people realize their own biases and hypocrisy is a thread for its own, but it's amusing watching it play out time and time again.

link   

Many of your responses here on ats defy logic. Why?

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Yet it was growth, even after the disaster that was the recession. Obama deserves credit for that, not Trump as the OP tries to do in this thread.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You giving Trump credit for something he had nothing to do with is what defies logic.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: cosmania

So you're saying that Obama doesn't deserve credit for lowering that rate over his entire presidency where he had over 6 years straight of job growth across the board? Do you remember what Obama came into office on the heels of? The biggest recession since the great depression. I'd say he did a great job considering the circumstances.

The economy recovered very gradually. Since Trump, it has exploded.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
the desperation to make trump appear great is mind boggling.. hope that doesn't offend anyone. lol

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Nah, I'm sarcastically trying to make a longer point, that I don't necessarily see causality from Presidential actions and the economy. Taking credit, or blame, as a president for economic prosperity always seems dubious to me.

I don't think Trump is responsible for our current "low" unemployment. Nor Obama.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Since you're so positive this is wholly due to Trump then you'll have no problem showing that these numbers aren't the continuation of a downward trend.

I was posting a report, not showing a personal analysis. I don't work for the government or have a research company.

But due to the openness of this forum, you too are encouraged to share whatever you find.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Yet it was growth, even after the disaster that was the recession. Obama deserves credit for that, not Trump as the OP tries to do in this thread.

you do realize how the stock market works and how businesses make choices based on future confidence?

IE in a more business friendly government environment businesses are more likely to invest rather than hold.

It's so simple you guys need to get an education.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
the desperation to make trump appear great is mind boggling.. hope that doesn't offend anyone. lol

Or vice versa

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Wouldn't an improved economy lower unemployment across the board?
Not sure why this is a surprise.

Thank you for your common sense post. Trump's economy is lifting all boats.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Since you're so positive this is wholly due to Trump then you'll have no problem showing that these numbers aren't the continuation of a downward trend.

I was posting a report, not showing a personal analysis. I don't work for the government or have a research company.

But due to the openness of this forum, you too are encouraged to share whatever you find.

Writing "Thank you mister president" is a personal analysis. You have concluded that Trump is solely responsible for black unemployment rates.
Talking about logic, huh,?

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Obama doesn't deserve sh1t. The 2008 recession was the biggest heist in human history. Obama just made it feel better with all his hope and change.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join