It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Dems who were asleep in grade school science

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpsideDownWorld
I introduce to you, Newtons third law.

For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

When you accuse someone falsely, repeatedly, especially knowing the accusations are untrue, then Newtons 3rd law in the end says you will never be believed after that.

When you call a person a racist, who is not, then Newtons 3rd law says the real racists will never be found, and the word and meaning hold less value for when TRUE instances surface.

Holey moley, did you actually think this sounded smart or clever? You're conflating physics with social engineering. I can't even.....

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Do you think the harmful parasites in you have the right to try to survive? Why do we have medicine to cure illness, which is exactly what we represent to the world in current state?

Personally I believe we are here for the purpose of controlled effeciency, which we are extremely terrible at. Are you talking species survival or individual survival? As I stated the makings that were here to create us have been and always will remain in our universe, what makes us so special to try and save each individual, and what does that mean to our species overtime? We adapt and eventually evolve genetically as does the world around us.

Changing chemical composition that occur naturally for the purpose of tools is quite the stretch from re-engineering our environment to suit us.

I agree your question is valid about where it ends, do after we destroy this host do we keep moving on to new host to conquer? Is that our right? We've already drawn lines as it pertains to human on human encounters, but apparently we see ourselves as being more valuable than all other living inhabitants as well as our host. I cannot in good conscious subscribe to that notion.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

From watching the videos which none I have seen are very clear I'm not sure how she didn't get pinned. There's some parts that you can't see but did her chest contact his hood before she went flying I don't understand where the blunt force trauma to the chest would come from otherwise, she slide over the the other car without much impact or resistance. Jw what your observation is?

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead
a reply to: amazing

Do you think the harmful parasites in you have the right to try to survive? Why do we have medicine to cure illness, which is exactly what we represent to the world in current state?

Personally I believe we are here for the purpose of controlled effeciency, which we are extremely terrible at. Are you talking species survival or individual survival? As I stated the makings that were here to create us have been and always will remain in our universe, what makes us so special to try and save each individual, and what does that mean to our species overtime? We adapt and eventually evolve genetically as does the world around us.

Changing chemical composition that occur naturally for the purpose of tools is quite the stretch from re-engineering our environment to suit us.

I agree your question is valid about where it ends, do after we destroy this host do we keep moving on to new host to conquer? Is that our right? We've already drawn lines as it pertains to human on human encounters, but apparently we see ourselves as being more valuable than all other living inhabitants as well as our host. I cannot in good conscious subscribe to that notion.

I think we have the right to survive. It's our instinct to survive. I think with our advanced technology though, that we have a responsibility to survive without harming the rest of our planet as much as we can. We, and I mean the world at large...we literally have enough food, money, land, water, farming methods, mass transportation options, renewable energy expertise that if we decided to we could basically stop polluting next year....retrofit everything, change everything, feed everyone, give shelter and basic needs to everyone without destroying our planet. We just chose not to. Things are changing though. Enough people are starting to make the right choices, the right votes, spend money on the right things. It's inevitable.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: UpsideDownWorld

The forthcoming impeachment will be a good example.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join