It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Dems who were asleep in grade school science

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: UpsideDownWorld

See the post above yours.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Sure. You must have just completely forgot about the terrorist attack that led to the death of Heather Heyer.

I remember now. That was a planned attack on people. I am talking about drivers fearing for their lives, panicing, hitting the gas. The ones we have all seen where no-one gets hurt.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Dems clearly ignore science when it suits them. There is no scientifuc basis for more than two genders, but they haven’t let that stop them.

God made them "male and female" [Genesis 1:27]

but then He gave them "imagination" [Ecclesiastes 7:29]

So...man started his own "creations"....

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
One thing I do not understand, is this girl who everyone is talking about, she was just "there". She wasn't even there to cause trouble. I am not even talking about her or that incident. And to find relation to it in my post is bothersome. Why would a girl, who was just there to have fun, need education on not to block other cars? It has nothing to do with anything I am saying. I am talking about the hordes of people who purposely block drivers, then start smashing their side window in to the point he panics and floors it, they topple and get back up. Misunderstanding understood now?
edit on 10-1-2018 by UpsideDownWorld because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-1-2018 by UpsideDownWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
The only thing Obama did to benefit anyone is for the NWO. Obama is a traitor of the highest order.
a reply to: Xcalibur254

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Sure. You must have just completely forgot about the terrorist attack that led to the death of Heather Heyer.

Everyone forget about Vegas already ?

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Newton's third law is in relation to energy not political sciences, which isn't even a science (it's a pseudo or soft science).

This entire thread is so ironic considering it's an attempt on bagging on liberals whilst OP and others are attempting to conflate laws of energy, momentum, and motion as being relatable to political beliefs.

Very stable geniuses

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

What does that have to do with anything?

ETA: I mean other than to deflect from the fact that a member of the Alt-Right chose to drive a car into a crowd of people for political reasons resulting in 20+ injured and one dead.
edit on 1/10/2018 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: gimcrackery

So the economy didn't improve under him?

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

it doesn't, just trying to steer the conversation into a different direction that's more comfy

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
now the qualm is dems...

not a month goes by without a new and more divisive topic to keep us occupied. i Wonder if anyone questions why, ever, before posting. the same usual suspects happily take the bait, sometimes creating arguments with themselves.

edit on 10-1-2018 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Dems clearly ignore science when it suits them. There is no scientifuc basis for more than two genders, but they haven’t let that stop them.

"Gender" isn't a scientific term, it's a social construct. "Sex" is the term used to describe the biological concept.

Republicans discussing science is some funny #.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

There is all the scientific evidence in the world for more than two sexes. For heaven's sake man. You could at least just read the wikipedia page on intersex children before you make a completely false statement about science.

en.wikipedia.org...

There, scientific proof that there are more than two sexes.
edit on -06:00pm05131America/ChicagoWed, 10 Jan 2018 12:05:23 -06009 by Painterz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I think the natural world has an answer for that.

Remember Finding nemo? certain species of fish such as the clown fish changes sex to maintain the population, that's science and no matter what side you swing to that's the truth, however there will be bad science.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Wouldn't karma be a better metaphor.

It rains on the good and evil, alike.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

it doesn't, just trying to steer the conversation into a different direction that's more comfy

Right! the slimeball knew what he was talking about to begin with, then imaginary untrue scenario, then something different altogether... Is there anything worse than evil? I'm beginning to think there is.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I agree. If the Republicans did not destroy the economy in 2008 the black guy would never have become president in the first place!

"You had the authority to prevent irresponsible lending practices that led to the subprime mortgage crisis. You were advised to do so by many others," said Representative Henry A. Waxman of California, chairman of the committee. "Do you feel that your ideology pushed you to make decisions that you wish you had not made?"

Mr. Greenspan conceded: "Yes, I've found a flaw. I don't know how significant or permanent it is. But I've been very distressed by that fact."

Greenspan was "distressed by that fact", what a SNOWFLAKE!!

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

God made them "male and female" [Genesis 1:27]

but then He gave them "imagination" [Ecclesiastes 7:29]

So...man started his own "creations"....

The thing is do you honestly think our omnipotent God did not know exactly what was going to happen to the apple in the garden with a naked woman prancing about?

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Yep. My jaw dropped but before posting I had to scroll this far in the thread before I could find someone, ANYONE, who would point that out.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Don't forget a fetus is just a clump of cells.

They do indeed deny science when it suits them.

All living organisms are just clumps of cells.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join