It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Dems who were asleep in grade school science

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I introduce to you, Newtons third law.

For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

When you accuse someone falsely, repeatedly, especially knowing the accusations are untrue, then Newtons 3rd law in the end says you will never be believed after that.

When you call a person a racist, who is not, then Newtons 3rd law says the real racists will never be found, and the word and meaning hold less value for when TRUE instances surface.

Here is a funny one that I like personally.. This one involves physical objects and something called force and motion, mass. I will turn it into a grade school question.

"If Antifa Sgt. Sally weigh's 110lbs and she is met with a vehicle which weighs 2 tons, which one is going to continue moving forward after struck?"
Darn Newton's 3rd law again being exercised on poor Sally. Had those people known that the vehicle is mightier than the body, they may have not been plowed down. Education is key.

The bottom line of my post, and this really applies to everyone, is that be careful what you do and how you act because it has consequences. It is time for all of us to grow up and be adults together. That is all.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpsideDownWorld
It is time for all of us to grow up and be adults together. That is all.

Oh! is that what you mean? you wouldn't think so from the rest of the post, it seems to be attacking some political group or other with unproven anything.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Dems clearly ignore science when it suits them. There is no scientifuc basis for more than two genders, but they haven’t let that stop them.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Does that also work for people who where calling obama a kenyan muslim communist.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Oh look another thread whose only purpose is to attack liberals. This will certainly solve all of life's problems.

Sadly, just like all the other threads of its ilk, this will get a ton of flags and yet those on the Right will continue to claim that their persecuted against on ATS.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

It is time for all of us to grow up and be adults together. That is all.

Oh! is that what you mean? you wouldn't think so from the rest of the post, it seems to be attacking some political group or other with unproven anything.

All people in general need to grow up. But the left side holds the record for immaturity and overall inability to function logically and civilly. All of us need to cool it a bit and yes I pointed out the left because that's where 90% of the silliness originates from.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
While I agree that conatsntly calling someone racist etc. diminshes credibility, I can not support the part about that girl deserving to die.

I totally disgaree with your belittling attitude of her death.

B the same token, you would say that if a trump supporter gets in front of a bike lock, they deserve to get smashed.

Or if free speech rally attenders know 50000 will be there to protest them, they knew they would get attacked.

I strongly disagree with this.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Does that also work for people who where calling obama a kenyan muslim communist.

I'm not so sure. From everything I have seen, that issue hasn't been 100% factually debunked has it? I mean I saw the guy on tv in his own words say the words "my muslim faith" so I dunno......... Maybe I listened to it wrong lol
edit on 10-1-2018 by UpsideDownWorld because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Dems clearly ignore science when it suits them. There is no scientifuc basis for more than two genders, but they haven’t let that stop them.

Don't forget a fetus is just a clump of cells.

They do indeed deny science when it suits them.

link   
a reply to: UpsideDownWorld

And the eight years where Obama was in office and the Right voted No to everything he supported regardless of how beneficial it might have been was what? A paragon of rational discourse and maturity?

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Political science isn't a real science and newtons 3rd doesn't apply.

It is a dumb metaphor.
edit on 10-1-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

And the eight years where Obama was in office and the Right voted No to everything he supported regardless of how beneficial it might have been was what? A paragon of rational discourse and maturity?

For the record I was not nearly as much into the in's and out's of politics then, so I really don't know what the right voted on or against. Something I would have to look into. MJ was the only real issue I saw the right screaming about. I do not agree with the right on that issue.

And from what I did see, Obama offered NOTHING beneficial. Things that may have "seemed" that way had hidden strings attached.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I'm no dem, but you will find that our civilization is still in its infancy in terms of understanding science. In a forest full of trees we have yet to fully discover one tree. Many of your fellow humans cannot describe why they feel the need to be with whom they want to be.

A soul is colorless, classless, and genderless you should stop your ignorant earthly bigotries.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Belittle the death of an innocent person, whose only crime was being in the wrong place, at the wrong time...and you're telling people to grow up?

OK.

In fact, I'd go so far as to wonder if you, yourself, might not be one of those people you say needs to grow up.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
While I agree that conatsntly calling someone racist etc. diminshes credibility, I can not support the part about that girl deserving to die.

B the same token, you would say that if a trump supporter gets in front of a bike lock, they deserve to get smashed.

Or if free speech rally attenders know 50000 will be there to protest them, they knew they would get attacked.

Who's death are you talking about? I meant no-one in particular. I was referring to the videos of people flying, but getting back up. I would have to agree 100% that nobody deserves to be killed for blocking a road, that's just silly.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Who's death are you talking about? I meant no-one in particular. I was referring to the videos of people flying, but getting back up.

The girl in charlottesville that was killed by an alt right scumbag in a car.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
Belittle the death of an innocent person, whose only crime was being in the wrong place, at the wrong time...and you're telling people to grow up?

OK.

In fact, I'd go so far as to wonder if you, yourself, might not be one of those people you say needs to grow up.

Okay the timing must be bad for my post. Who and when did this person get killed for blocking a road??? Link please????

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Sure. You must have just completely forgot about the terrorist attack that led to the death of Heather Heyer.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Who's death are you talking about? I meant no-one in particular. I was referring to the videos of people flying, but getting back up.

The girl in charlottesville that was killed by an alt right scumbag in a car.

Ohhhhhh the car that afterwards fled the scene?

I am talking about other events where the car stops, but has had enough and eventually plows through, toppling people more than throwing them. This event here, this guy deserves whatever he gets as he committed a horrible crime.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join