It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After the flood, what did the Carnivors eat???

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

Remember, the flood was sent by God to stop the tampering with the human genome that would have stopped Christ from being born and it's the one biggest red flag we are to watch out for when the end is near (humans once again dabbling in genetic manipulation).

The flood was bought because the earth was working too good. Flora and Fauna lived long lives, grew to enormous proportions (fifty foot alligators and sharks).

The earth needed a change of season instead of one long summer, got knocked off its axis by an impactor. This reduced the growth period to spring and summer, cutting back lifes flourishing endless summer, giving puny humans a better chance to survive.

,o2

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

BWAHAHAHA...

You mean that for a modern person, who knows about DNA that makes way more sense..

In fact the whole animal way is just impossible.. so you have shifted your beliefs to match science.

Also the thought the andiluvians were more advanced is hilarious..

Then we’re are the nuts and bolts?? Where are the billions of steps in between tribal and modern man technologically??

Not one bolt has been found?? Not one transistor or piece of plastic???

Where are all their styrofoam cups and baby diapers???

Lol

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

BWAHAHAHA...

You mean that for a modern person, who knows about DNA that makes way more sense..

In fact the whole animal way is just impossible.. so you have shifted your beliefs to match science.

Also the thought the andiluvians were more advanced is hilarious..

Then we’re are the nuts and bolts?? Where are the billions of steps in between tribal and modern man technologically??

Not one bolt has been found?? Not one transistor or piece of plastic???

Where are all their styrofoam cups and baby diapers???

Lol
dude, you live at a point in time where the average person is dumber than at any other point in history. How many people do you know that can grow their own food, amend soil? Make thread?, cloth?, mend and repair your own clothing?, make rope?, tie correct knots?, build a boat?, build a house? Mill wood? Hunt for food?, identify edible and poisonous plants?etc...

Dude, there is not one crane ever designed, engineered and built today that could even lift 1stone in the pyramid @ Giza into place. And no mortor used either, just perfect edges and seams throughout its entire structure. And the Sphynx has evidence of TWO floods, not one. But I'm sure you knew that. The species has been dumbed down to need government and ruled by a cult that worships authority. And that authority teaches the drones that they are smart. And if you do not believe me, do a google or ask Siri, bwahahaha

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: bulwarkz
dude, you live at a point in time where the average person is dumber than at any other point in history.

That's a lie. The average person is smarter today than any other point in history. Look it up. They keep having to adjust IQ numbers as a result. We are getting smarter.

How many people do you know that can grow their own food, amend soil? Make thread?, cloth?, mend and repair your own clothing?, make rope?, tie correct knots?, build a boat?, build a house? Mill wood? Hunt for food?, identify edible and poisonous plants?etc...

Who cares? What about all the scientists and their research and development of technology? What about the fact that we know more about the universe than ever before? Claiming people are dumb, just because they don't know everything about archaic survival methods is pretty silly. I know plenty of people that know pretty much all of that, but scientists are smarter and more knowledgeable than all of them put together.
edit on 1 11 18 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: bulwarkz

Dude, there is not one crane ever designed, engineered and built today that could even lift 1stone in the pyramid @ Giza into place.

thats just silly... said blocks arn't that big...

You're thinking of the stones at Balbek

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: chr0naut

Ah the old "Who can fathom gods wisdom" apologetic. You last paragraph is circular reasoning,

No, it wasn't apologetic, just admission of limitation of what we may conceive.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

None of that “crane couldn’t lift a block” stuff isn’t true..

In fact there is one OLD Mn who can move 100 ton boulders solo, just with levers and a rock to create a pivot point.

Any civilization as advanced as ours (and you said MORE advanced) would leave all the same type of stuff behind we have..

Modern tech takes a global economy..

Diamonds from Africa, copper from main, uranium from Siberia. exc. exc..

So all around the world we should be finding , just oodles of artifacts..

How long will it take for all of our present existence to vanish???

Longer than 5000 years that’s for sure..

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Remember this part?

I'm still like wtf golem-man these are not the nephilim I am looking for.

Oh and they ate fish bro.

Everyone ate fish and kelp.

Except for the Golem, they ate rocks.
edit on 11-1-2018 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: Raggedyman

a reply to: intrptr

I don’t believe in the Noah’s ark story..

If you mean the proof against..

Then 20,000,000 species could never fit within a boat , if memory serves, that is 2 football fields squared.

I was not agreeing with the Noah’s ark myth.. just conceding the point that “fish” is a decent enough answer to what the carnivors could have eaten..

Obviously, it wouldn’t really be that easy, but credit where credit is due.

So can you explain the 20,000 odd thousand you believe in, never heard that before
Or is that just what you were told by your minister

Reply didn't appear in my inbox.

I scoff at Organized Religion and Organized Science. They are both theoretical. At least science tries to figure things out though, instead of dogmatically asserting ancient texts.

Flame on

I would think there is a lot of dogma in science
and there is no excuse for it in religion either

wariscrime.com...

thoughtcatalog.com...

Flame on

Now that 20,odd thousand number again?

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

a reply to: intrptr
Lol.

You mean you have no proof of that and that “dark corner of the unknown” could be filled with anything from aliens to gods, to leprechauns...

LOL, and your 'proof' of Noah and wooden arks holding twenty million species of life is fairytale.

20 million, that's an interesting number, care to explain?

Depending on which convention is acceptable to you, 'rough' estimates are betweeeeen 8 0r 9 million and as high as one trillion different species of living things on earth, currently.

livescience

conventional wisdom

The notion that somehow, all those could somehow be gathered all in one place, or magically poofed there by some 'magical means' , fitting inside one giant man made boat, let alone surviving for so long on Water World is sheer fairytale.

But probably believable to those living in Antiquity, before they had any idea how vast the Earths biosphere is or how many different critters there existed, back then.

We still cling to these fairy tales in the modern world because of the control religion exerts over peoples minds. Thats why most religions are referred to as 'belief systems' . There is no veracity for the events, they are fantastical.

The reality is probably even more fantastical: for that much life to survive an extinction level event, they would have to be removed from the earth altogether.

Or brought here again after the ELE to begin again, depending on your 'belief system', of course.

What, what?
You are counting bacterial cells

You just dont have a clue

Just remember, you believe life evolved from dust and water and then diversified to those trillions or whatever stupid number you arrived at

Talk to me about fairy tails, you beliefs are far more fantastical/stupid than mine.

On the Ark, two dogs, not all the different breeds, just two dogs, they have diversified since then.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs
One quick note. The great flood never happened.

Carry on.
and every ancient culture in the world got tricked into reporting it, obviously it was fake news, because it never happened. Look dude, Ronald Reagan claimed when he was a child Noah told him what happened, it did happen.

One quick note. The Barcs never happened.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a better question is for me is that the good book claims God created the universe, heaven and earth, and everything else in 7 days.
now we know that a day is a day because of the amount of time it takes the earth to make a full revolution about its axis relative to the sun. so were those 7 days god days or human days (somehow)

My question is how do you get complex DNA from nothing?

You bring it here, fully formed. Genetic Code is encoded, right?

Who wrote that code?

Yeah, you bring it here, yeah
But from where, where did it come from, where did it start
All you have done is moved the goal posts to somewhere else

It's about the start, you are talking the end

The start of any garden-- is planting. The Universe isn't vast enough for us to consider life elsewhere, developed to a high level, spread throughout the Universe, by now?

You can't disprove that either.

Thats just stupid, all you have done is shifted the staret date and place it happened, it as a theory explains nothing new or valid.

"It didnt happen here recently"

"Woooo
it happened over there, a long time ago, woooo"

Just moving the issue somewhere else, its stupid argument

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
So how did Noah get the Australian animals back to Australia after the Ark got stuck on Mt Arrarat??

You can''t say they migrated, because then there would be fossils of them in other places and probably some still living around Asia.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I'm not an educated "scientists" OP. But I'm willing to bet, they ate meat. That's a very scientific "observation". I feel,.. (no I believe),.. Darwin would approve of my "observation". I have answered your question, no further study,.. needed. The world has bigger problems. Your nonsense can not be tolerated now.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Why ask, why? You got the answer? Don't ask questions for problems/issues you can't resolve.. Or have no answer for. No idiot does that! Even "idiots" ask leading questions. Don't be a shill. No "there wouldn't be fossils of them". No Lib can or would, work that hard, to find the truth. That's just basic "science". Sad, but true.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs

dude, you live at a point in time where the average person is dumber than at any other point in history.

That's a lie. The average person is smarter today than any other point in history. Look it up. They keep having to adjust IQ numbers as a result. We are getting smarter.

How many people do you know that can grow their own food, amend soil? Make thread?, cloth?, mend and repair your own clothing?, make rope?, tie correct knots?, build a boat?, build a house? Mill wood? Hunt for food?, identify edible and poisonous plants?etc...

Who cares? What about all the scientists and their research and development of technology? What about the fact that we know more about the universe than ever before? Claiming people are dumb, just because they don't know everything about archaic survival methods is pretty silly. I know plenty of people that know pretty much all of that, but scientists are smarter and more knowledgeable than all of them put together.
Heh, did i mention the worship of the cult of authority. You have great faith, go and sink no more.
I commend your great faith in your gods. So you say they are so smart they feed and cloth you?
In no time at all you will be borg

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Wolfenz
excellent!!!! you need a cookie !

I would prefer a sin-filled magic apple. A talking snake said it's yummy.

LOL!!!

yeah that's what EVE said The Snake Said , Lilith said! Go for it ! I did!

yea most people forget about the Dead! being plenty for the carnivores when they are washed ashore .. LOL!

and people are Saying fish! lol there more then just that living in the Sea!! what about the Whales , Seals Penguins, gators Sea Turtles etc... lol

Fable story for Feeble minds ..

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

None of that “crane couldn’t lift a block” stuff isn’t true..

In fact there is one OLD Mn who can move 100 ton boulders solo, just with levers and a rock to create a pivot point.

Any civilization as advanced as ours (and you said MORE advanced) would leave all the same type of stuff behind we have..

Modern tech takes a global economy..

Diamonds from Africa, copper from main, uranium from Siberia. exc. exc..

So all around the world we should be finding , just oodles of artifacts..

How long will it take for all of our present existence to vanish???

Longer than 5000 years that’s for sure..

and yet not one fossil to prove some magical "missing link. But you want solo cups and pampers. You are just weird. Makes no sense the way you duck and weave in and out of logic and reason like its a moving target.
I am a builder. No crane on the planet ever made by modern man can lift one stone @ the great pyramid @Giza into place. That is fact, and you cannot get past it. And I can only assume you have some backwards explanation how you could hook a stone and unhook it once in place. And not damage any of the stone. With all your great scientific brain power because you live today, tell me how they did it. And how did they do it without it EVER SINKING. Think about that just a little. Thousands of years old and it's foundation has barely sunk inches if at all. How did that happen? Being how prehistoric these builders were.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Repeat
edit on 1/12/2018 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Remember, the flood was sent by God to stop the tampering with the human genome that would have stopped Christ from being born and it's the one biggest red flag we are to watch out for when the end is near (humans once again dabbling in genetic manipulation).

The flood was bought because the earth was working too good. Flora and Fauna lived long lives, grew to enormous proportions (fifty foot alligators and sharks).

The earth needed a change of season instead of one long summer, got knocked off its axis by an impactor. This reduced the growth period to spring and summer, cutting back lifes flourishing endless summer, giving puny humans a better chance to survive.

,o2

This may have been a resulted of it but the bible and apocrypha, if that is what we are going by, is clearer than clear about genetic engineering being what brought on the flood and why Noah, one of the only humans left with clean blood, was chosen.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join