It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After the flood, what did the Carnivors eat???

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I don't believe that the concept of 'original sin' is particularly Biblical.

My thoughts exactly.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

finch chimps and mushy bees

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

La luna the interstellar space craft

its sitting right there in orbit , slowly drifting away

it contains all the seeds , the genetic info etc

people do freak out when they spend to much time looking at it , especially those lunatics

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

So he was tainted by Adams sin and yet he was special, Special enough to repopulate the earth by just 4 couples alone.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

La luna the interstellar space craft

its sitting right there in orbit , slowly drifting away

it contains all the seeds , the genetic info etc

people do freak out when they spend to much time looking at it , especially those lunatics

The Moon?

--Is dead.

Besides the ark left a long time ago, there are myriad other planets (out there) need seeding, adjusting, resetting.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

I don’t believe in the Noah’s ark story..

If you mean the proof against..

Then 20,000,000 species could never fit within a boat , if memory serves, that is 2 football fields squared.

I was not agreeing with the Noah’s ark myth.. just conceding the point that “fish” is a decent enough answer to what the carnivors could have eaten..

Obviously, it wouldn’t really be that easy, but credit where credit is due.

So can you explain the 20,000 odd thousand you believe in, never heard that before
Or is that just what you were told by your minister

Reply didn't appear in my inbox.

I scoff at Organized Religion and Organized Science. They are both theoretical. At least science tries to figure things out though, instead of dogmatically asserting ancient texts.

Flame on

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Im just playing I was just alluding to the idea that the moon is a celestial space craft parked in orbit of earth to sustain an environment perfect for life to flourish

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

My grandad told me that joke when i was a kid. The zookeeper one.
edit on 11-1-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
You mean the nephilim giants?

Yes, giants.

And leprechauns, and unicorns, and fairies, and tricksy hobbitses, and minatours, and some guy named Steve from right outside the Garden of Eden.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I remember that one - very funny!

I have another Noah's Ark joke punchline:

"And 3000 years later, Columbus discovered it".

Tee-hee.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

hahaha same , and then my dad would tell it every other month and is like jeeez not this auld yin again!

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Well... considering that it was DNA that was saved during "the great flood". Then its simple to figure out what they ate. They ate all the other animals that were reintroduced back into the eco system. I for one believe that the Noah story has been changed over 100's of thousands of years to better reflect what ever culture is around . If you live in a mud and wood hut, then a wood boat makes sense. If you live today, then it makes no sense what so ever. Although, someone storing DNA from everyone/thing, cry o-freezing it, then cloning them all after a massive catastrophic event.. makes more sense.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpsideDownWorld
I read a theory somewhere awhile ago that this ark could have actually been like a seed bank, dna storage type thing. If that were the case, everything could be stored in a suit case sized container I would think. Just an idea, I doubt there is proof anywhere.

It is like nobody can think outside their little boxes, or even read the Bible first before criticizing it, which really is hubris.
You make good points.
Also it was not 2 of each kind, he also took spares.

And my first thoughts on this bait thread is why the op chose the route of claiming ignorance in trying to create a strawman.

Learn something about Noahide laws. You eat today based upon them.
Fowl and fish. If it were me I am eating eggs and chicken. It would take about 2-3 months before i would have a flock started and be eating chicken. Smaller birds probably under 2 months. Eggs. I would practically survive on eggs quite easily.
Btw, i love my chickens. Fresh eggs are the best!

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: bulwarkz

originally posted by: UpsideDownWorld
I read a theory somewhere awhile ago that this ark could have actually been like a seed bank, dna storage type thing. If that were the case, everything could be stored in a suit case sized container I would think. Just an idea, I doubt there is proof anywhere.

It is like nobody can think outside their little boxes, or even read the Bible first before criticizing it, which really is hubris.
You make good points.
Also it was not 2 of each kind, he also took spares.

And my first thoughts on this bait thread is why the op chose the route of claiming ignorance in trying to create a strawman.

Learn something about Noahide laws. You eat today based upon them.
Fowl and fish. If it were me I am eating eggs and chicken. It would take about 2-3 months before i would have a flock started and be eating chicken. Smaller birds probably under 2 months. Eggs. I would practically survive on eggs quite easily.
Btw, i love my chickens. Fresh eggs are the best!
oh, and guinny pigs for meat protein too. They are delicious and propogate quickly and eat your table scraps

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
One quick note. The great flood never happened.

Carry on.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs

Carry on.
and every ancient culture in the world got tricked into reporting it, obviously it was fake news, because it never happened. Look dude, Ronald Reagan claimed when he was a child Noah told him what happened, it did happen.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Gargoyle91

I thought the great flood was created when the Mediterranean valley flooded from a quake that tore away the earth at the straight of Gibraltar.

Another theory is the dam at the Bospherious overflowed to create the Black Sea. And there is a layer of heavy salt water at the bottom that is totally toxic, left over from the flood.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: bulwarkz

originally posted by: Barcs

Carry on.
and every ancient culture in the world got tricked into reporting it, obviously it was fake news, because it never happened. Look dude, Ronald Reagan claimed when he was a child Noah told him what happened, it did happen.

Geology has proved there wasn't a worldwide flood. What do you think happened when the last glacial period ended and the earth began warming up? Localized flooding in numerous locations over a thousand year period. They were all local floods and geology backs that up. There are numerous flood legends, because floods happened, not because the entire planet was covered in water and some magical dude had boat that somehow got every single animal on earth on it and fed and cleaned up after thousands of animals with 8 people. Definitely fake news. The bible as a whole is fake news.

edit on 1 11 18 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Quite obviously the ark was a safehaven for DNA which wouldn't even need to be collected from all animals just some in the phylum or genus. The antidilluvian world was more advanced than our own and that is supported by the Vedas the Bhagavadgita the Bible the apocrypha as well as oral tradition from China and the native Americans to name a few. Remember, the flood was sent by God to stop the tampering with the human genome that would have stopped Christ from being born and it's the one biggest red flag we are to watch out for when the end is near (humans once again dabbling in genetic manipulation).
edit on 1/11/2018 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I am not religious but have read most of the Bible and it does state that there were 7 of each animal that went into the Ark 2 by 2..

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join