It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After the flood, what did the Carnivors eat???

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
a reply to: neo96

I've heard that theory also but that doesn't explain how so many different cultures have a Flood myth .

Even the Iroquois Mohawks part of me and my area !

a close too the same tale Explaining the Flood

The first being is called Iotsitsisen (pronounced yo:ji;ji;sen), the Skywoman, who came from a place in the Pleiades region on a beam of light. ( UFO )

Her name means "Mature Flower" and she was one of other beings of light, the Skypeople.
( being of Light Like the Legends of Angels or the Fallen were Light Beings )

From her world she descended to earth, piercing a cloud draped world which had become inundated by a great flood.
( the Legendary Earth Canopy around the Earth in many religions and Myths ) Apparently She Caused it!

She brought with her the seeds of plants considered sacred by the Iroquois. These were strawberries (fragaria vesca) ,Kohnniiohetsera (guh: ni;yoh:het:se:lah) a plant with curative powers for the heart and the berry consumed by the Iroquois upon death and along the celestial pathway back to the Seven Dancers. The second was tobacco (nicotiana rustica), called ohiokwehonwhe (oh:yo:gwe:hohn:weh) and corn( zia mays): ohneste (oh:nes:teh). Together the three form critical components of Iroquois social, spiritual and ceremonial life.

www.manataka.org...

She gave seeds too the Survivors ,,

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

The ARK story was symbolic. The real ark is interstellar, it'd hold is filled with seeds, eggs and embryos.

But we can't show you that, you would freak.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
Lol.

You mean you have no proof of that and that “dark corner of the unknown” could be filled with anything from aliens to gods, to leprechauns...

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
Lol.

You mean you have no proof of that and that “dark corner of the unknown” could be filled with anything from aliens to gods, to leprechauns...

LOL, and your 'proof' of Noah and wooden arks holding twenty million species of life is fairytale.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 04:53 AM
link   

I don’t believe in the Noah’s ark story..

If you mean the proof against..

Then 20,000,000 species could never fit within a boat , if memory serves, that is 2 football fields squared.

I was not agreeing with the Noah’s ark myth.. just conceding the point that “fish” is a decent enough answer to what the carnivors could have eaten..

Obviously, it wouldn’t really be that easy, but credit where credit is due.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wolfenz
excellent!!!! you need a cookie !

I would prefer a sin-filled magic apple. A talking snake said it's yummy.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   

I don’t believe in the Noah’s ark story..

If you mean the proof against..

Then 20,000,000 species could never fit within a boat , if memory serves, that is 2 football fields squared.

I was not agreeing with the Noah’s ark myth.. just conceding the point that “fish” is a decent enough answer to what the carnivors could have eaten..

Obviously, it wouldn’t really be that easy, but credit where credit is due.

So can you explain the 20,000 odd thousand you believe in, never heard that before
Or is that just what you were told by your minister

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Lol.

LOL, and your 'proof' of Noah and wooden arks holding twenty million species of life is fairytale.

20 million, that's an interesting number, care to explain?

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

20 (30 actually) million is the estimated number of different species scientists estimate are known (alive) in present day.

and in 5000 years (bible times), that figure is accurate if all of our scientific applications are so far true.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a better question is for me is that the good book claims God created the universe, heaven and earth, and everything else in 7 days.
now we know that a day is a day because of the amount of time it takes the earth to make a full revolution about its axis relative to the sun. so were those 7 days god days or human days (somehow)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

20 (30 actually) million is the estimated number of different species scientists estimate are known (alive) in present day.

and in 5000 years (bible times), that figure is accurate if all of our scientific applications are so far true.

So, explain the number, I don't believe there are 30 odd, show me?
I recon less than a thousand at tops
Let's go...

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   

a better question is for me is that the good book claims God created the universe, heaven and earth, and everything else in 7 days.
now we know that a day is a day because of the amount of time it takes the earth to make a full revolution about its axis relative to the sun. so were those 7 days god days or human days (somehow)

My question is how do you get complex DNA from nothing?

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

If we consider the archeological aspect; the chicxulub crater, the KT boundary, as a dividing line, then all of the earths life was consumed in an inferno, carbon deposits are found in that boundary layer all over the earth.

It means everything burnt up.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

You bring it here, fully formed. Genetic Code is encoded, right?

Who wrote that code?

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Who wrote that code?

Yeah, you bring it here, yeah
But from where, where did it come from, where did it start
All you have done is moved the goal posts to somewhere else

It's about the start, you are talking the end

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

You know atheists believe we all came from dust and water, space dust and space water ? ( religios woo)
So, 30 mill odd from space dust and space water, yet you are saying that 30 odd is unbelievable, explain yourself...

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Lol.

20 million, that's an interesting number, care to explain?

Depending on which convention is acceptable to you, 'rough' estimates are betweeeeen 8 0r 9 million and as high as one trillion different species of living things on earth, currently.

livescience

conventional wisdom

The notion that somehow, all those could somehow be gathered all in one place, or magically poofed there by some 'magical means' , fitting inside one giant man made boat, let alone surviving for so long on Water World is sheer fairytale.

But probably believable to those living in Antiquity, before they had any idea how vast the Earths biosphere is or how many different critters there existed, back then.

We still cling to these fairy tales in the modern world because of the control religion exerts over peoples minds. Thats why most religions are referred to as 'belief systems' . There is no veracity for the events, they are fantastical.

The reality is probably even more fantastical: for that much life to survive an extinction level event, they would have to be removed from the earth altogether.

Or brought here again after the ELE to begin again, depending on your 'belief system', of course.
edit on 11-1-2018 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Who wrote that code?

Yeah, you bring it here, yeah
But from where, where did it come from, where did it start
All you have done is moved the goal posts to somewhere else

It's about the start, you are talking the end

The start of any garden-- is planting. The Universe isn't vast enough for us to consider life elsewhere, developed to a high level, spread throughout the Universe, by now?

You can't disprove that either.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The bloated corpses of every other creature the loving God of the Old Testament destroyed.

You mean the nephilim giants? If I were a loving God, I would send a tsumani to wipe out the enslavers of mankind too and spare those who actually follow the rules. Just saying.

I await your nitpicks.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Ah the old "Who can fathom gods wisdom" apologetic. You last paragraph is circular reasoning,

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join