It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After the flood, what did the Carnivors eat???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
IF there is any truth to this story then Noah probably took DNA samples of all living creatures and put them onboard the alien ship, I mean ark.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Who knows.... What I do know, is that the Ancient Sumerians must have been pretty awestruck as they got to watch God create the universe some 6,000 years ago.

Anyway if the Noah story is to have any truth to it, it would be serving as a DNA bank and not a literal boat full of animals... (I mean technically if it was a boat, it would've been overcrowded and would explain why the dinosaurs get left behind
)

So basically if it was a DNA bank, they wouldn't have eaten anything during the actual flood and subsequent boat ride, and would've had god knows what synthesized product at the end (maybe "They" brought enough back to life to continue the food chain?)

If it was a literal boat..... Fish. Lots of fish. Maybe kale shakes. And Gatorade.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Fish and other aquatic life that were left in pools (lakes) as the water receded.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

Who knows.... What I do know, is that the Ancient Sumerians must have been pretty awestruck as they got to watch God create the universe some 6,000 years ago.

Typo.

They didn't have spell check back then.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The unicorns and the centaurs and the minotaurs and dragons and sirens and those lions with the eagle wings of course.
You never see them anymore do you?

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Flood?
What flood?
If this is a good argument for disproving God.. well then.. Lol..

My personal gripe with the whole things has always been that.... - If God loved us unconditionally, and created us with free will, how in the f does he have the right to take it away?

Doesn't he know what it means to 'Love unconditionally'?
Because I do.
So I am better than God.
Suck it Mr. Godman

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

If the snake doesn’t eat a mouse , then how does it survive???

Thus the oroboro. Lol

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther

Flood?
What flood?
If this is a good argument for disproving God.. well then.. Lol..

My personal gripe with the whole things has always been that.... - If God loved us unconditionally, and created us with free will, how in the f does he have the right to take it away?

Doesn't he know what it means to 'Love unconditionally'?
Because I do.
So I am better than God.
Suck it Mr. Godman

Dude, god gonna be hella pissed when it read this

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,

Timothy 3:16

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
There would have still been fish.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Migration from the "Birth place of civilization" Doesn't explain different cultures on different continents with similar building techniques IMO

Also Lost knowledge and civilizations Pangaea breaking apart would have been very destructive to some areas .
edit on 1/10/2018 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Lots of dead stuff

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

Parallel development.

There's only so many ways to skin a cat so to speak.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

I have a lot of issues to raise with Him.
If he's an interventionist, he is a psychopath, without a doubt.

His behavior does not constitute that of any kind of intelligent, caring being, I mean the story of Job for example?

Ruining a mans life to prove a point to your nemesis?
Whats that all about?

His behavior is inexcusable! If a word of it is true, he should be tried for war crimes and genocide...

Don't get me wrong, I believe in love, and that there is perhaps the possibility that there is something more to this life.
But to trust the word of a book that was written by men thousands of years ago, not even to mention the parallel story lines with other religions - yet somehow that creates hate??

I can't believe people are this stupid, and so many of them...
The human race can really grow, as a species we can accomplish great things.

But somehow we're still a species divided on racial, sexual and ethnic lines.
Personally I blame religion for holding us back

edit on 10-1-2018 by GreenGunther because: One 'is' to many and one 'a' to little

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

The same food they had been eating while on the ark.

LOL...witty answer.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Well according to the Bible, there was more than simply 2 pairs of animals. There was 7 pairs of clean animals (14 total) of clean animals and 7 pairs of fowls of the air.

(Genesis 3:1-7; Romans 5:12-21; 2 Peter 3:1-9)

1And the LORD said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation. 2Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts that are not clean by two, the male and his female. 3Of fowls also of the air by sevens, the male and the female; to keep seed alive upon the face of all the earth. 4For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth. 5And Noah did according unto all that the LORD commanded him.
bolding emphasis mine.

Seems like there was plenty of food available.

Edit add: lots of predators like raw eggs...great source of protein! Even my dog will steal my chicken eggs for a tasty treat when he can!
edit on 1 10 2018 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I've always assumed everyone believed it to be a DNA storage along with food for the caretakers ( Noah and family). As for the age of humanity and current earth dwellers, i think you will find we are far older by our own time measuring methods. Perhaps very young according to today's methods of time measurement.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Fish N chips.

Fish n Gopher

The woodchipper, I mean Gopherchipper was powered by by translucent bats whose wings doubled as solar arrays on Noahs deck, converted by eels to DC current.
Waterproofing of the enclosures that housed marine life was provided by bonsai rubber trees that grew well but short in a guano slurry.
And so in this alternative universe Westinghouse lost to Teslas DC current, electric Ezekiels chariots were low emission Tesla flying cars (of the Musk variety not Tesla). Meanwhile above deck the 3 wives of the sons were tanning and surfing Tsunamis on gopher surf boards.

I think I may be onto something here - I could probably market something like this to preppers wanting to escape coastal erosion or Tsunamis in the coming Al Gore earth changes,

wiki

gopher
The word is unrelated to the name of the North American animal, the gopher.[1]

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Who cares about food if you cant buy your wife Jimmy Choo's.
Happy wife happy life

After the flood, what did the Carnivors eat

What about during the flood? Didn't think this through did you?

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

That would mean that Noah’s family bred mother to son, brother to sister, uncle to niece , exc.. to create the human race.. Yuk!!!

You really are trolling the Christians.
No uncles on the boat.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join