It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After the flood, what did the Carnivors eat???

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   
they eat each other dur

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I study a book called The Urantia Book. To me it describes God, the universe and our place in it better than anything else I have found. It describes a universe that is growing and already has trillions of inhabited planets. God's creative technique in time and space is evolution, progressive evolution. Below are a couple links to chapters from the book specifically discussing life establishment on our planet, which they call Urantia.

www.urantia.org...

www.urantia.org...

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: UB2120

I study a book called The Urantia Book. To me it describes God, the universe and our place in it better than anything else I have found. It describes a universe that is growing and already has trillions of inhabited planets. God's creative technique in time and space is evolution, progressive evolution. Below are a couple links to chapters from the book specifically discussing life establishment on our planet, which they call Urantia.

www.urantia.org...

www.urantia.org...

I bet there isn't one photograph of anything that books authors claim.

Thanks anyway.

I do happen to agree with life brought here.

Again, simply put, HOW?

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

LIFE does not originate spontaneously. Life is constructed according to plans formulated by the (unrevealed) Architects of Being and appears on the inhabited planets either by direct importation or as a result of the operations of the Life Carriers of the local universes. These carriers of life are among the most interesting and versatile of the diverse family of universe Sons. They are intrusted with designing and carrying creature life to the planetary spheres. And after planting this life on such new worlds, they remain there for long periods to foster its development.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Raggedyman

Just remember, you believe life evolved from dust and water and then diversified to those trillions or whatever stupid number you arrived at

No, I don't. Get it straight. I believe life was brought here. If you read my content here in this thread or anywhere on this subject, you would already know this. I don't adhere to either religious or scientific dogma on this subject

Ok my genius friend.
Where did the engineers and developers come from, are they your gods, magic people who always existed
What's their story

All you have done Einstein is shift evolution somewhere else, you have just brought in another problem without any source or thought at all....

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a better question is for me is that the good book claims God created the universe, heaven and earth, and everything else in 7 days.
now we know that a day is a day because of the amount of time it takes the earth to make a full revolution about its axis relative to the sun. so were those 7 days god days or human days (somehow)

My question is how do you get complex DNA from nothing?

You bring it here, fully formed. Genetic Code is encoded, right?

Who wrote that code?

Yeah, you bring it here, yeah
But from where, where did it come from, where did it start
All you have done is moved the goal posts to somewhere else

It's about the start, you are talking the end

The start of any garden-- is planting. The Universe isn't vast enough for us to consider life elsewhere, developed to a high level, spread throughout the Universe, by now?

You can't disprove that either.

Thats just stupid, all you have done is shifted the staret date and place it happened, it as a theory explains nothing new or valid.
"It didnt happen here recently"
"Woooo
it happened over there, a long time ago, woooo"
Just moving the issue somewhere else, its stupid argument

As opposed to your even 'stupider' argument that life got 'poofed' here, according to some ancient text?

Remembering of course, these 'ancient' story tellers had never seen thru a telescope or microscope, had no clue about the wider Micro / Macro Universe.

But do go on, describe best you can the development process of cell division, the womb, DNA; describe for everyone what life is and where all that actually came from...

By the by, name calling; calling people stupid, is stupid behavior.

I am not calling you stupid, just your argument
All you have done is shifted the creators, who you have no, absolutely no validation of their heritage for source.
How did they come about, what formed them,mwhat generated their existence
Magic and poofs of space dust and water

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

None of that “crane couldn’t lift a block” stuff isn’t true..

Dude you could at least make yourself clearer; did you mean?

None of that “crane couldn’t lift a block” stuff is true..

copper from main

copper from mains wiring"?

So all around the world we should be finding , just oodles of artifacts..

What, like the ones found here?
www.ancient-wisdom.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
I would be shocked if this isn’t an old argument, but I had never heard it before, so I figured I would share.

So the Noah story claims that Noah put 2 of every animal on a single boat (not big enough to hold all the animals.. we have the dimensions.) then released them into the wild where they propagated into the world we see today..

Well so what did the carnivors eat for the year or 2 after they were released???

Obviously if they ate the herbivores, every meal would cause an extinction event..

If there are only 2 mice , one male and one female, then a snake eats the male. Then how do mice continue??

If the snake doesn’t eat a mouse , then how does it survive???

What I find the most icy about this whole tale is the incest factor concerning both humans and animals alike.

That would mean that Noah’s family bred mother to son, brother to sister, uncle to niece , exc.. to create the human race..

Yuk!!!

Not yuk, because it was the plan. Using perfect DNA that had no flaws would have been Adam, in theory. Over time the DNA would be altered, particularly when UV rays were strong after the "firmament" of clouds over the Earth ended when the flood happened. DNA was then subject to being altered by photons of UV rays hitting all the animals and people on Earth. So in today's time diversity is our strength but initially it was superior DNA is my understanding.

edit on 12-1-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

What I find the most icy about this whole tale is the incest factor concerning both humans and animals alike.

That would mean that Noah’s family bred mother to son, brother to sister, uncle to niece , exc.. to create the human race..

Yuk!!!

Creepy or not, repopulating the world from a base of two animals is biologically impossible.
Minimum viable population

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Not yuk, because it was the plan. Using perfect DNA that had no flaws would have been Adam, in theory. Over time the DNA would be altered, particularly when UV rays were strong after the "firmament" of clouds over the Earth ended when the flood happened. DNA was then subject to being altered by photons of UV rays hitting all the animals and people on Earth. So in today's time diversity is our strength but initially it was superior DNA is my understanding.

Not a bit of that paragraph makes any scientific sense. Please define "superior DNA" for instance. How can DNA be perfect?

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The bloated corpses of every other creature the loving God of the Old Testament destroyed.

I can't wait for lunch after that comment. Yum!

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Gargoyle91

Parallel development.

There's only so many ways to skin a cat so to speak.

We always say there is more than one way to skin a cat. But that is sick, yuk on that.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth
I can't wait for lunch after that comment. Yum!

We call that 'Wednesday' at the lodge.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Yuk!!!

Creepy or not, repopulating the world from a base of two animals is biologically impossible.

Yet isn't that the premise of stupid evolution, abiogenesis from space dust and space,water and poof, life, evidently two of
And everything from that simple unbelievable spark

You really need to apply some thought before commenting ks

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Yuk!!!

Yet isn't that the premise of stupid evolution

Nope. Stupid or otherwise, evolution has nothing to do with MVP outside of it defining genetic drift

abiogenesis from space dust and space,water and poof, life, evidently two of
And everything from that simple unbelievable spark

Abiogenesis says nothing about how many proto-proteins developed in whatever goo spawned life, but it reasons that if a puddle of goo was responsible for jumpstarting life then that goo would have developed enough organisms to sustain MVP for whatever appeared there.

Not to mention, the MVP for single celled organisms (and even less evolved organisms than that) is much lower than that for an organism that requires two genders to breed. When something can breed just by splitting itself in half it's likely that the MVP for that organism is 1.

You really need to apply some thought before commenting ks

You really need to stop pretending you understand science before talking.
edit on 12-1-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: bulwarkz
Heh, did i mention the worship of the cult of authority. You have great faith, go and sink no more.
I commend your great faith in your gods. So you say they are so smart they feed and cloth you?
In no time at all you will be borg

Nope you are just projecting lies and falsehoods. Humans are smarter than ever, and it's been proved. Denial of science is a very poor argument. It's pretty much all testable. But hey, believe what you want.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
The ark was a pink refridgerator from mars.
The flood represents the fluid all creatures were bred in.

Well I can't prove that wrong, therefor by creationist logic, that is absolute truth.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: chr0naut

so then we are not sinners through Adam...thats a new take that I've never come across

I don't believe that the concept of 'original sin' is particularly Biblical.

God does not 'punish' one person for the sins of another.

I actually doubt that God punishes at all, I believe that our 'punishment' is a consequence of our own making.

The punishment for Adam was to not walk with God and live in the Garden anymore. Like a death sentence when to be without God IMO is to be in a type of hell. That is why people are taught to have a relationship with God besides just Judaeo Christian teachings other religion teach that too like the Hindu and Muslims.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Copper from Maine.. it was a random example of how one region of the world doesn’t have all the elements required to power a post industrial society... let alone a modern one..

I have no idea if Maine actually has copper lol..

So a single nation/state “being more advanced than us” is ridiculous. It requires a global society.

As far as oooparts.. every single one has been easily debunked.

There is not one single example of sometging in a museum. That scientists can’t explain.

Not one.

But requaess we are not talking about Stone Age reptilians loosing a hammer ..

(The hammer is only a couple hundred years old and comes from a natural form of concrete. Water, sand and crushed up rock, still gardens into a concrete type rock)

We are talking about someancient civilization MORE advanced than we are..

that is a horse of a different color..

That requires all the steps we have taken..

Hell I bet in a semi sterile, dry area like maybe a cave. . Regular steel tools would last millions of years..

But we have plastics and styrofoam and composite that will WAY outlast metal items..

They should be everywhere..

Hell , there are still 2000 year old leather Sandels from Rome everywhere..

You do not get modern technological societies in a vacuum..

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Yup

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join