It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After the flood, what did the Carnivors eat???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I would be shocked if this isn’t an old argument, but I had never heard it before, so I figured I would share.

So the Noah story claims that Noah put 2 of every animal on a single boat (not big enough to hold all the animals.. we have the dimensions.) then released them into the wild where they propagated into the world we see today..

Well so what did the carnivors eat for the year or 2 after they were released???

Obviously if they ate the herbivores, every meal would cause an extinction event..

If there are only 2 mice , one male and one female, then a snake eats the male. Then how do mice continue??

If the snake doesn’t eat a mouse , then how does it survive???

What I find the most icy about this whole tale is the incest factor concerning both humans and animals alike.

That would mean that Noah’s family bred mother to son, brother to sister, uncle to niece , exc.. to create the human race..

Yuk!!!

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

The same food they had been eating while on the ark.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
I would be shocked if this isn’t an old argument, but I had never heard it before, so I figured I would share.

So the Noah story claims that Noah put 2 of every animal on a single boat (not big enough to hold all the animals.. we have the dimensions.) then released them into the wild where they propagated into the world we see today..

Well so what did the carnivors eat for the year or 2 after they were released???

Obviously if they ate the herbivores, every meal would cause an extinction event..

If there are only 2 mice , one male and one female, then a snake eats the male. Then how do mice continue??

If the snake doesn’t eat a mouse , then how does it survive???

What I find the most icy about this whole tale is the incest factor concerning both humans and animals alike.

That would mean that Noah’s family bred mother to son, brother to sister, uncle to niece , exc.. to create the human race..

Yuk!!!

Yup if you read the bible the incest stuff is pretty much what happened. Dunno about the carnivores but honestly if we're going by the logic of Noah's Ark then saying God fed them is probably good enough.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Ark or Preserver of Life?
Noah or Unapishtim?
Once those facts are objectively understood, perhaps more answers can be obtained...

NAMASTE*******

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I think that the Ark worked on the same principle as Santa Claus. The Bible also got it wrong, there were THREE of every animal aboard, one male, one female, and one non-gender specific.

The carnivores ate at Veggie Grill.
edit on 1102018 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

You believe in a literal interpretation of the story of Noah's Ark for real?
Surely you jest.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

SO many people do. lol

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Fish. Im at work. I dont think this requiers me to spend another minute on this. Bows out.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
What did the carnavores eat ?

Fish N chips.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: mockingmay

you believe that?

so, the few people (noah and his family) fished for all those animals? for how long?

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

In reality there was no flood that covered the entire Earth , My guess the flood myth comes from Pangaea breaking apart and so does the Tower of babel myth and I do believe there was civilization on Pangaea , So they ate what they where eating before .

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
That is pretty easy to answer, fish!a reply to: JoshuaCox

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I read a theory somewhere awhile ago that this ark could have actually been like a seed bank, dna storage type thing. If that were the case, everything could be stored in a suit case sized container I would think. Just an idea, I doubt there is proof anywhere.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

I thought the great flood was created when the Mediterranean valley flooded from a quake that tore away the earth at the straight of Gibraltar.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I think you have to question whether the story of Noah and The Ark is actually true.

The mammoth scale of the Ark alone or having the insight of balancing all the weight it would carry seems like it ranks right up their with Greek Mythology. Feeding these animals for 40 days and 40 nights, taking care of their waste, feeding themselves, and at the same time making sure this mammoth structure didn't sink! Raining for 40 days and 40 nights certainly had to accumulate a ton of water on that ark even if they had seep holes. I'm sure they didn't have fiberglass in the day to keep that water from soaking through the floor into the bottom floors of that ark. Once it supposedly came to rest on Mt. Ararat, I'm sure there wasn't a field of corn just waiting for them. The water wouldn't have receded that quickly to allow them to find more food for themselves or the numerous hungry animals.

What about the power tools Noah would have needed to construct such a mammoth ark? Not to mention transporting all that timber to the site. It's a feat that Noah and just his family couldn't possibly accomplish. The Ark Encounter, an ark replica built in Kentucky took 3 years to build with 1,000 craftsman!

In total, over 1,000 craftsman were employed in the ark's construction.[38] Whenever possible, the builders employed techniques from the ancient era, such as manually bending the wood for the rudder rather than steaming it to make it more pliable.[1]

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
The bloated corpses of every other creature the loving God of the Old Testament destroyed.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

That implies a civilization was present during Pangeas breaking apart.

In all honesty, I hadn't considered that angle, nonetheless, some serious reaching.

This thread, it's like reaching and scrapping at the same time
the hell...

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I've heard that theory also but that doesn't explain how so many different cultures have a Flood myth .

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
a reply to: neo96

I've heard that theory also but that doesn't explain how so many different cultures have a Flood myth .

Well the area is the birth place of civilization isn't it ?

Migration can easily explain it.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
GrubHub

/thread

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join