It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI told opposition research group agianst Trump details of Trump investigation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Grambler,

Why in the world would the FBI leak to steele, who they knew was working with Fusion that was leaking info to the press to hurt Trump?

They had to know that there was a good chance that this info would get back to Trumps team.

Now if there was a chance of catching trumps team acting illegally, they knew there was someone within there own team that tipped someone off to the FBI, and they would clam up.

My guess would be the incompetent agents like Strozok and Page didn't think that far ahead. They thought their efforts would pay off, and that Trump would be gone and Hillary would clean up the many messes they made. By time she lost, they had a few short months to clean up on their own.

My guess is that they didn't care what the result was. Like most of these anti-Trumpers, they're more interested in getting revenge and "sticking it" to someone they don't personally like. This is 100% personal vendetta to them, and has nothing to do with any real belief that Trump broke the law.

After all, the "evidence" they so commonly cite is Trump praising Putin for being a good leader. Putin is a great leader, you muppets.

I do believe the corrupted agents within the FBI (and the other intelligence agencies) made some amateurish mistakes that has lead to this total unraveling. Just need more evidence to continue coming to light so all of these people (including Strozok and Page especially) can be hauled away in irons and presented before a tribunal/criminal court (depending if they're declared unlawful combatants or not)
edit on 1/10/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

They gave the detail that they had someone inside trumps team saying shady thiings were going on with russia

Apparently English is not your first language. The word "details" means specific facts. The testimony does not suggest that the FBI provided any specific facts whatsoever. All they did was say: "There could be something to what you're saying. You're not the only one saying it." There was no mention of Papadopoulos, the wiretaps, or "Stinky Steve" Bannon, one of the principal leakers.

No english is my first language.

You are just confused because this info goes against your narrative, and so you are unable to see reality.

If the FBI says we have sources that back up what steele is saying, and they they further state that some of it is from someone inside Trumps team, that is a DETAIL.

You can try to play word games all you like.

Again, why would the FBI jeopardize their investigation like that?

There is a good chance that at the ttime they told steele this, the trump team had no idea that there was someone inside their team that was either willingly or unwillingly providing the FBI with evidence.

So why would the FBI tell a person paid by HIllarys firm, that they knew would shop anti trump stories to the media, that they had someone inside trumps team spilling dirt.

This would only risk Trumps team becoming aware and changing their behavior so as not to get caught.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Ok, now that we admit the FBI did this

That they debriefed Steele and had another source of info?

Sure.

That's earth-shaking, how?

I said in the OP that the FBI did this against Trump, as in he was the person that this info getting out to the press would hurt.

Ok. Please provide proof that is why they did it.

I'll wait.

I will wait for you to squirm and move the goal posts again.

Proof please.

You want proof that info getting out about someone in trumps team being the source for evidence that Trumps team may have been engaged in illegal activities with russia would hurt trump?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

You grow more ridiculous with every post!

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

If the FBI says we have sources that back up what steele is saying, and they they further state that some of it is from someone inside Trumps team, that is a DETAIL.

Is the FBI saying this, or is Diane Feinstein's witness from Fusion GPS? Not only do I not trust the FBI, but I trust Feinstein/Fusion GPS even less. Anything out of their mouths is a lie. If they're saying someone was killed, no one died. If they're saying a crime was committed, no crime was committed. If they're saying we're on the brink of WWIII, we're definitely NOT on the brink of WWIII.

All lies out of their mouths, but especially fools and drunkards like Dianne Feinstein.

(post by Arnie123 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Hey G this is the quote from the transcript with respect to the fbi giving investigation information to steele isnt it?

Essentially what he told me was they
3 had other intelligence about this matter from an
4 internal Trump campaign source and that -- that
5 they -- my understanding was that they believed
6 Chris at this point -- that they believed Chris's
7 information might be credible because they had
8 other intelligence that indicated the same thing
9 and one of those pieces of intelligence was a human
10 source from inside the Trump organization.

And this is the terms of the interview and Simpsons indication of his understanding ?

Mr. Simpson, you should understand that
18 although the interview is not under oath, by law
19 you are required to answer questions from Congress
20 truthfully. Do you understand that?
21 MR. SIMPSON: Yes.

So either simpson is lying or he believes that the fbi gave information on an ongoing investigation to someone who was employed to damage a political rival during an election cycle?

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Don't think no-one has noticed how you used a full quote to roll the page over. The fact is that the OP is making a false claim. The FBI shared no details with Steele. They only confirmed that they believed Steele's information because they had other sources. This thread is a failed attempt at disinformation. жалкий.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Is the FBI saying this, or is Diane Feinstein's witness from Fusion GPS? Not only do I not trust the FBI, but I trust Feinstein/Fusion GPS even less. Anything out of their mouths is a lie. If they're saying someone was killed, no one died. If they're saying a crime was committed, no crime was committed. If they're saying we're on the brink of WWIII, we're definitely NOT on the brink of WWIII.

All lies out of their mouths, but especially fools and drunkards like Dianne Feinstein.
Well of course as I said in the OP, it is quite possible that simpson or steele are lying.

In which case they should be charged with lying to congress.

Either way its bad for the anti trump crowd.

Either the creators of the dossier are blatantly lying to try to protect themselves, which should be easy for the FBI to come out and say they never told steele any of those things and he is lying.

Or the FBI acted inappropriately by discussing details of the investigation into trumps team with trumps opponents and jeopardized their own investigation.
edit on 10-1-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

The people who engaged in this conspiracy to deprive American Citizens of their God-given civil liberties deserve the harshest punishment. They are wrong in every way, and have let down this country in an unforgiveable way.

Although not within the legal definition of treason, they have committed traitorous acts against the security and legitimacy of the United States. This is a situation that cannot be rectified while they're free, or have a chance of future freedom.

Lock them away in a black site that isn't on any official records, and throw away the key. The food/water will run out eventually, and no one will have to listen to them whine for a month. Traitors deserve nothing, including basic survival necessities. Let them eat the bugs and rat droppings.

Let them keep peddling their lies. Trump has tens of millions of Americans prepared to stand in his defense, should it come down to that. One thing I'll say for certain is that this President, short of resignation, *will* be finishing out his term.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

You are the one trying to play word games. The FBI did not provide anyone with "details." Arguably, confirming that they were investigating Trump might be considered a "leak," but there is no suggestion of malice.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Woah, so if this is true it seems to indicate that they had good reason to investigate after all. I for one can't wait to find out how this thriller ends, still don't dare to make a prediction.

I think I'd like to know more about the nature of the debriefing, if I only could, and about other details.

What if the FBI wanted to corroborate their information? It's hard to do that without giving anything away, and in fact we don't know if they told Chris about the source; Chris may have just extrapolated. Another possibility is that Chris already had this knowledge and the FBI knew he had it, and thus it could be discussed without danger. I imagine the FBI does hold debriefings with sources all the time and there has to be a lot of informal discussion. Hard to say how shady this might have been.

An good observation, still.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

There is a suggestion of malice. Look at Strozok/Page/et al.

Also, did you see the conclusion to that summer investigation? Just ask the New York Times. Following the completion of a summer 2016 investigation, FBI investigators found no evidence linking Trump to any illegal dealings.

Still think Mueller will come through?

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

You are the one trying to play word games. The FBI did not provide anyone with "details." Arguably, confirming that they were investigating Trump might be considered a "leak," but there is no suggestion of malice.

But they didnt just say we have other sources saying this.

They said we have someone inside trumps team saying this.

That is an important DETAIL.

Again, if Trumps team found out about this, it would allowed them to try to cover up potential ongoing crimes.

Should the FBI announce publicly "Hey, just want to let you all know that starting today we will have a guty in trumps team wearing a wire!"

Of course not, because it would mean trump and his team would not say anything that could incriminate them.

By the same token, telling Trumps opponents that they know are giving stories to the MSM that they have someone inside trumps team also hurt their chances of finding crimes taking place.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

You want proof that info getting out about someone in trumps team being the source for evidence that Trumps team may have been engaged in illegal activities with russia would hurt trump?

No. I want to know the proof you have to prove that was the intent if the FBI.

Asking you to prove that which you claim is absurd, huh?

Show me the money and stop wasting our time with your childish BS.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

They didn't cooberate their information, you propagandist.

The FBI found there was no credible evidence linking Trump to any illegal activity.

An investigation has already been conducted and completed, or did you miss that story on New York Times? I'll link it up, for you, cutepants.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

Slam dunk.

During 2016 FBI Trump election investigation: FBI Sees No Link to Russia

www.nytimes.com...

"The Times story reported at a critical moment in the 2016 election campign that the FBI had found no “conclusive or direct link between Mr. Trump and the Russian government” during a months-long inquiry."

This clearly states FBI found no evidence. Apparently you all think Mueller has a magic looking glass that has access to info that actual Special Agents didn't have? Keep on dreaming Alice.

Also, keep in mind Mueller was FBI director during 9/11. You know, when they were pushing the false narrative of Iraqi WMDs and "terror attacks" hysteria. Where was Mueller then? Do you really want to keep pretending he is a good and honest man?

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

The people who engaged in this conspiracy to deprive American Citizens of their God-given civil liberties deserve the harshest punishment. They are wrong in every way, and have let down this country in an unforgiveable way.

Although not within the legal definition of treason, they have committed traitorous acts against the security and legitimacy of the United States. This is a situation that cannot be rectified while they're free, or have a chance of future freedom.

Lock them away in a black site that isn't on any official records, and throw away the key. The food/water will run out eventually, and no one will have to listen to them whine for a month. Traitors deserve nothing, including basic survival necessities. Let them eat the bugs and rat droppings.

DEATH TO ANYONE WHO DOES NOT LOVE TRUMP WITH ALL THEIR HEART AND SOUL!!! This one post explains why people consider Trump to be a demagogue, and his followers a fascistic cult.That it gets stars is appalling.

edit on 10-1-2018 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

No. I want to know the proof you have to prove that was the intent if the FBI.

Asking you to prove that which you claim is absurd, huh?

Show me the money and stop wasting our time with your childish BS.

INTENT!!!

Hahahahaha!

Always about intent with you people.

Again I will restate, the FBI knew that details of having an person inside trumps team possibly giving evidence of wrongdoing with russians would hurt trump.

As I already stated, this is what I meant by the FBI doing this against trump.

"I said in the OP that the FBI did this against Trump, as in he was the person that this info getting out to the press would hurt. "

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Has nothing to do with loving Trump. Has everything to do with conspiracies committed against the United States. Either they go, or the legitimacy of our entire government goes. The second choice is unacceptable, and those law breaking conspirators are completely expendable.

Their problems are 100% due to their traitorous conspiracy against the US. Their text messages have established the basis of the conspiracy, and oddly enough the evidence against these corrupt agents is far stronger than the circumstantial evidence purportedly against T rump

We have NO WAY to know though, since we've never seen even a single shred of evidence implicating Trump in wrongdoing. We've seen hundreds of pieces of evidences linking the above styled agents to criminal conspiracy and crimes against the Republic.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

They think intent matters

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join