It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI told opposition research group agianst Trump details of Trump investigation

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

There is no proof the lawyer was working on behalf of the russian government.

There is no proof that that she suggested handing over emails at that meeting.

There is no proof that the Russians hacked the emails and released them.

That same lawyer also met and worked with Fussion, so why are they not being investigated along with the people that paid them.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Thats funny as hell.

Isnt it grand that the information gathered by FGPS in one use is ok but that same case file compiled by FGPS in another use by them is criminal, possibly.

?
edit on 1 10 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Well then why isnt repeatedly lying about paying for dirt on trump that came from the Kremlin reason for an invetsigation?

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Thats funny as hell.

Isnt it grand that the information gathered by FGPS in one use is ok but that same case file used by FGPS in another use is criminal, possibly.

Oh I know its hilarious.

Thats what happens when you constantly shift definitions on what needs to be investigated. You end up mocking your own definition.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

WHOOPS!!!

See you change standards and definitions so many times to fit your narrative that when presented with your own words you forget them and admit how ridiculous they are.

Yes. And those connections Jr has included promises made to him and a physical meeting!

Neither of which which happened in Clinton's case.

WHOOPS!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Thats funny as hell.

Isnt it grand that the information gathered by FGPS in one use is ok but that same case file used by FGPS in another use is criminal, possibly.

Oh I know its hilarious.

Thats what happens when you constantly shift definitions on what needs to be investigated. You end up mocking your own definition.

Same definitions. The only thing you are having a problem with is making your false equivalencies stick.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

The physical meeting was orchestrated and set up by Fusion, which was conducting opposition research and political services FOR Clinton and the DNC.

I mean, lol, this much is clear to you right?

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

There is no proof the lawyer was working on behalf of the russian government.

But Don Jr. and Dad said the meeting was to discuss lifting sanctions on Russia (Magninski Act)???

Were they lying then or now?

Apart from the fact she was introduced as the Crown Solicitor of Russia?

Or the fact that she spent the bulk of her early career representing the FSB?

There is no proof that that she suggested handing over emails at that meeting.

How do you know? It sure makes a lot of sense though since the emails we do know about said they were going to offer dirt on the Clinton Campaign as part of the "Russian Governments" plan to help Trump.

There is no proof that the Russians hacked the emails and released them.

Right and the earth is flat!!!!!
edit on 10-1-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

The physical meeting was orchestrated and set up by Fusion, which was conducting opposition research and political services FOR Clinton and the DNC.

I mean, lol, this much is clear to you right?

Did the Clinton campaign do the same as Jr did or not?

edit on 10-1-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Well then why isnt repeatedly lying about paying for dirt on trump that came from the Kremlin reason for an invetsigation?

Part of me actually hopes you know how twisted and reaching your BS equivocations are.

Otherwise being a Trumpite has really broken something in your brain.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

The material offered to Trump JR was compiled for the client that asked Fusion for the anti Trump Dossier. It was fake material so Fusion did a bait a switch. As soon as the meeting started the Russian lawyer started talking about sanctions on Russia, which was the first time they were ever mentioned to JR. Also, it was a set up because it would be a crime to promise favors if political power is gained. Thats something only the DNC and Clinton would have paid for.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

WHOOPS!!!

See you change standards and definitions so many times to fit your narrative that when presented with your own words you forget them and admit how ridiculous they are.

Yes. And those connections Jr has included promises made to him and a physical meeting!

Neither of which which happened in Clinton's case.

WHOOPS!!!

Hahahaha!

wait didnt you just last page say this.

Holy cow! Talk about changing standards.

Just meeting with foreign officials warrants an investigation now?

Yet that is exactly what you initially said was the reason for investigations.

You didnt say anything about being promised something.

Again, you now change your initial standard for why there should be an investigation because you realize that it was absurd.

Keep spinning, you are doing fine.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Part of me actually hopes you know how twisted and reaching your BS equivocations are. Otherwise being a Trumpite has really broken something in your brain.

Thats just an asshole thing to say that adds nothing.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

Part of me actually hopes you know how twisted and reaching your BS equivocations are.

Otherwise being a Trumpite has really broken something in your brain.

So when trumps team lied about russian meetings, that was reason for an investigation.

But when hillarys team lied for a year about paying for the dossier that got dirt from kremlin agents, that is just fine?

And it must just be insane trumpites that believe that.

Oh wait, whats that? real progressives actually see Hillarys teams hypocrisy in this.

edit on 10-1-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Part of me actually hopes you know how twisted and reaching your BS equivocations are. Otherwise being a Trumpite has really broken something in your brain.

I dont mind.

Name calling and insults is all they got.

Sadly, they arent even really good at that.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Yet that is exactly what you initially said was the reason for investigations. You didnt say anything about being promised something. Again, you now change your initial standard for why there should be an investigation because you realize that it was absurd. Keep spinning, you are doing fine.

No need to spin. Those are his connections.

Are you pissed because you tried to catch me in a "gotcha" moment...in some sort of trap and you ended up setting it up on yourself?

How embarrassing.

Anyway, did Clinton do what Jr did?

Nope. Not even close.

Keep on with your false equivalencies.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

The material offered to Trump JR was compiled for the client that asked Fusion for the anti Trump Dossier. It was fake material so Fusion did a bait a switch. As soon as the meeting started the Russian lawyer started talking about sanctions on Russia, which was the first time they were ever mentioned to JR. Also, it was a set up because it would be a crime to promise favors if political power is gained. Thats something only the DNC and Clinton would have paid for.

Did Clinton do the same as Jr or not?

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I dont mind.

Name calling and insults is all they got.

Sadly, they arent even really good at that.

Really? Isn't it you that called me a liar several times?

Now you want to act like a snob and be a hypocrite?

Damn...you're on a roll tonight. Stepping in your own traps. Giving us proof of your own hypocrisy...following me to other threads to continue your crying.

It would be so funny if it weren't so sad.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I did get you in a gotcha moment.

You alluded to the fact it would be ridiculous to suggest just meeting with foreign official;s or agents would be reason for investigation.

Yet that is exactly what you initially said was the justification for the trump investigation.

Just further proof at how your real standard is investigate trump for anything; denounce all calls for an investigation into hillary.

Again, paying a third party to get dirt from russians and then lying about it does not legitimize getting the dirt more than what Trump jr did.

You can shout that it does till the cows come home, but it is a joke and you know it.

Just another in a long line of you changing standards to fit your narrative.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

No, she did not. She did something worse. She hired Fusion GPS whose involvement in our nations business caused the greatest electoral crisis since our inception.

Kiss me.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join