It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Moon Phobos Thought to be Artificial Satilite Circa 1960 And Again in 1963 (Nasa)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

originally posted by: one4all
I carry a shard of flesh which is petrified with me everywhere...just to teach people how we have been lied to ....it looks exactly like a piece of raw meat because it once was....

Could you post a picture of that? Which expert or lab identified it for you?

I can try to provide a picture...if I can find some help putting it online....no big deal....if anyone wishes to go find their own evidence they can it is everywhere on Earth......you simply need to know where to look this being specific geography-geology at specific depths with help from erosion or you will have to dig deeper than you wish to...but stupid liars have made this easy because they have been suppressing for so long they developed long term bad habits and patterns....so now we can use THEIR OWN HARD WORK AT DISENFANCHISEMENT to actually find these spots with ease......just go inquire where the governments wont let you go dig...usually National parks....or wildlife Preserves....but there are an untold number of areas they could not cover up nor protect this way.

I pick pieces from a spot which has been eroded to the proper depth....bones-flesh-small pieces of manufactured artifacts-cool stuff but everything busted down into small pieces....I am gunning for a finger or a toe.....every year I check the same spots hoping for the jackpot being uncovered by erosion because I cannot legally dig there....a lot of people go to this spot and the municipality is planning on developing the site which means burying it in some way shape or form.....this is a unique spot due to the fact mother nature did the digging for us at the exact right spot....this is a small miracle.

I do fully understand that the masses require this lab or expert surety or they will not pay heed to testimony...the peer approval process is controlled by the publishing Industry and other dark entities who actively suppress truths from us by overtly lieing to us all.....if I did send it to a lab I would lie about it completely as much as possible hoping to fly under the radar lest they learn what it is and where it was found and suppressed it or lied to me about it....lol....but the Mud Fossil University guy has things all figured out just look him up.

If I has some assurance it was a WhiteHat lab I would have it tested.....its not like its irreplaceable....lol...there are billions of these pieces all over the planet...but I do value it because I don't have time to look for such a beautifull specimen again...forget the flesh shard....the machined granite I found with it and the bone pieces are even more mind blowing....this stuff is all jumbled insitu.

Once you begin to find these types of artifacts you can begin to identify them by texture and color and shape.

I was going to drill a hole in it so I could wear it as an amulet....but them once I learned more I digresses out of respect...however I did score a small hole in the surface before I changed my mine and it looks like what it is on the inside as well....really cool on the inside.....sure isn't a rock....lol.

I have been collecting evidence and anonymously spreading it around to individuals for years....I give these things away so people can touch and feel them then keep them and think about them...I also explain to them how these things came to be...by what natural processes they are possible....its much easier to validate my explanations today...a lot of relevant research has been done recently....validating research which supports the natural mechanisms which catalyse these types of artifacts.....lots of people are very close to the big-picture truth...so its easy to simply surf YT or Google and find their bits and pieces of hard done work then simply weave them together....it is such that even one small piece of this puzzle takes a normal person a lifetime of study to uncover....so I find myself taking usually 20-30-40 years worth of someones research and ^popping it directly in place....stuff I already knew but had not researched nor validated using peer approved methods....lots of these people are educated learned people...I am not...had I accepted the peer approval method of suppression I would never have learned of the big picture scenario myself....lol....you have to first reject the suppression and then learn to use it against them....lol...its easier than it sounds.

edit on 10-1-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

the missions that took the photos weren't Phobos missions, they were Mars missions used to photograph Phobos, so the resolution was not as good.

Tesla claimed he was listening to signals from Mars when it was really from the storm on Jupiter.
Just another Kubrick in the wall?

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cauliflower
a reply to: ArMaP

the missions that took the photos weren't Phobos missions, they were Mars missions used to photograph Phobos, so the resolution was not as good.

Tesla claimed he was listening to signals from Mars when it was really from the storm on Jupiter.
Just another Kubrick in the wall?

Wilbert Smith also claimed he and others were listening to artificially created signals or messages...he has full conversations.....lol...must have been those darn Jupiter storms huh.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

The noise floor was a lot lower in 1899, especially at Teslas lab in Colorado.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Tesla also claimed he could make a death ray.

He claimed he could make a earthquake machine.

Tesla made a lot of claims......while I think he was brilliant, I also think he had a lot of bravado and was prone to making some rather exaggerated claims.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   

The request was for evidence that they did exist, not that they could exist.

The Smithsonian cover-up story is a fake.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: wmd_2008

Show us any real evidence of giants I bet you can't.

A cover up is not a cover up if it's easy to back track all you are doing to repeating BS from conspiracy sites.

Show me evidence giants are impossible.We can do this for eternity.

Your the one making the claim so lets see some evidence from you, have you seen any

edit on 11-1-2018 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   
i dunno it looks pretty natural to me, but still it does have weirds features, there is also the rilles on the surface

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

we never went back to the moon because budget cuts
no its not hollow, the nasa statament that it `rang like a bell` is due to the non-existence of oceans

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

in my opinion, the mars civilization never left the medieval stage of an civilization, this explains why all the weirdest anomalies dont look too advanced or weird
the phobos junk was probally made b some civilization that visited the solar sistem before humanity was even born
edit on 11-1-2018 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-1-2018 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

i once heard that NASA only put cameras in their spacecraft for public relations, dont know if that is true though

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: Kalixi

i once heard that NASA only put cameras in their spacecraft for public relations, dont know if that is true though

That mostly refers to TV during Apollo, not other cameras. Some early mission crews felt TV broadcasts were an unnecessary distraction from real work. Others recognised their value and campaigned hard to keep them.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

thanks for clearing it up

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

Tesla had one leg in the world of mythology and the arts, so I would be more likely to entertain the idea that Tesla just trolled a lot.
As for the inspiration to build an interplanetary radio receiver, some of that might have come from sources such as the myth of Thunraz, and/or the later works of Donato Creti.

The author going by the name of Mark Twain was supposedly a good friend, or at least Tesla was associated with the Mark Twain guild.

brunelleschi.imss.fi.it...

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I'm pretty skeptical of this since I've been collecting mineral and fossil specimens since age 8 and started in college as a Geology major. Of course that was in the early 70's, but petrified flesh is not something you could identify without the help of an expert or in a lab setting.

I suspect you have stumbled onto some very common petrified wood and are misidentifying it due to the color.

As far as Phobos, not buying it.

edit on 1/11/2018 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight
Ha, you totally made a funny. But ya masons, 33, and all that, its like sequential to some minds. Not as funny, but still kind of funny. But ya, Phobos is like totally a rock, sure it may be a bit hollow in some places, but so what?

Its not like anyone of you all will be going anywhere near mars anytime soon, and with the clarity of those picture, for all you know or can tell its not monolith its the ghost of the original super Mario in his 2d glory jumping on a gumba. Fun to wonder right.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

The Cuban missile site imagery from 1962 showed trees with very straight trunks in high contrast.

i have no idea what you are talking about.

Here is a site with the satellite imagery.

nsarchive2.gwu.edu...

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

The Cuban missile site imagery from 1962 showed trees with very straight trunks in high contrast.

i have no idea what you are talking about.

Here is a site with the satellite imagery.

nsarchive2.gwu.edu...

That's imagery from aircraft. Satellite imagery was too expensive and took weeks to retrieve film from orbit.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

So many of these stories are just tired old regurgitations of long-ago-debunked stuff.

See www.jamesoberg.com...

Vasin and Scherbakov are mentioned on 86-87

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg
a reply to: schuyler

So many of these stories are just tired old regurgitations of long-ago-debunked stuff.

See www.jamesoberg.com...

Vasin and Scherbakov are mentioned on 86-87

Yo Jim, what do you make of the Russian Cosmonaut's claim of the Russian Phobos satellite being shot down by a UFO?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join