It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sherrif Joe running for Senate at 85 years old

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

ETA: Link to Tweet

Seriously, he was just unseated in the race for Maricopa County sheriff, which is really the only populous red county in the state. He could win a primary but would get wrecked in the general.

85 years old. Just no.
edit on Tue Jan 9 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: SOURCE NEEDED IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
edit on 9-1-2018 by EvidenceNibbler because: Added link to tweet
extra DIV

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler

Seriously, he was just unseated in the race for Maricopa County sheriff, which is really the only populous red county in the state. He could win a primary but would get wrecked in the general.

Yeah, but America loves to have their biggest crooks serve their time in the Senate

Most common criminals get "community service" from the judge.

But, when you're a famous crook, you've got to serve higher.

So, he'll win.

edit on 9-1-2018 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

While I like him, he doesn't need to run.

We need to learn our lessons and put up electable candidates for the real election. Someone that can get independent votes.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Who's the senator now from that district? McCain or Flake?

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Hope he wastes a ton of money doing it and loses.

2nd

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkeptiSchism
Who's the senator now from that district? McCain or Flake?

Flake.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

You have got to be kidding me... You like him? Have you ever had a conversation with the man child? I have and can tell you he is not fit for any leadership role. The only roles he has had is by leading due to fear. You may need to do some more research and rethink your position.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: pavil

Have you ever had a conversation with the man child? I have and can tell you he is not fit for any leadership role.

What were you talking to Joe about, tell us more how the convo went.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

I will not. There are some interesting points available on ATS that you can look up for yourself.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

I will not. There are some interesting points available on ATS that you can look up for yourself.

LARPER

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Hmmm well if you knew what I did for a living you may also guess that maybe I do talk to certain people on the west coast. Also growing up in a privileged childhood also has some "perks". As much as I would like to give you a name I can't. T&S come to mind. But like I said if you go through my profile you will be able to come up with something. Happy hunting

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Hmm well I've met Flake once at a tea party rally, shook his hand and talked with him about 5 minutes and he left me unimpressed.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

But like I said if you go through my profile you will be able to come up with something. Happy hunting
Not interested Larper...

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler

85 years old. Just no.

Well,
You're right, not because of the age but, because of the twitter!

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Ahh that was clever. And because of that I will tell you what I can. My grandfather is a very close friend of Joe. That is the main reason why I know him. I have had dinner three times with the man. My job is another reason why I had the unfortunate fortune to meat him again. But we needed him endorsement for the deal at a few jails. There you have it. Next time go through my threads and do your own research.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

My job is another reason why I had the unfortunate fortune to meat him again.
Wearing pink in his jail likely Larper.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkeptiSchism

Hmm well I've met Flake once at a tea party rally, shook his hand and talked with him about 5 minutes and he left me unimpressed.

What was it that didn't impress him?

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I don't care about his age. He said the only reason he is running for U.S. Senate is to support Trump. It's a good reason.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
This dude needs to go away.

I’m tired of these dinosaur “conservatives” who act like anything but a conservative.

Bunch of authoritarian pricks. You’re not making yourselves better than liberals in that respect.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join