It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kansas Rep Steve Alford says african americans cant handle weed cause genetics

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

"You smoke a joint and you’re likely to kill your brother."

What a load of twaddle???

You smoke a joint with your brother and the only thing lightly to happen is a joint venture to raid the fridge.
LoL

"Marijuana is the most violence-causing drug in the history of mankind."

I think he may find that's organized religious practice, and not Marijuana.
edit on 10-1-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I don't know why the bottom of that was cut-off when I hit 'reply'.

That was some of the "facts" Uncle Suga used to scare the Peons. Unless One took the time to research Cannabis, they'd never be able to discover all the GREAT things this plant and it's general family. Back circa mid 1930s when these "facts" were uncovered, one of the biggest proponents was the wood pulp industry.

I made exactly 1 Cannabis related arrest during My police career and that was because 'the guy' had circumvented the electricity and didn't pay His bill. If PG&E™ never called Us but I guess when it is $240/k owed. When I worked Narcotics, it was Crack and Methamphetamine, and the labs would take most of the day to cleanup. If You see the ZigZag Man, see if He'll show You the tattoo of Me He has..

Proud Member of LEAP• Law Enforcement Action Partnership (nee: Law Enfr. Against Prohibition)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Well let's face it, Crack and Methamphetamine are rather toxic and cause users, and the people around them life to be misery, essentially hell on Earth, well done for attempting to get those off the streets.

Yep Weed/Cannabis/Hemp illegality was all about wood being used to produce paper and the people who owned the forests and mills not wanting cheap superior products and competition.

Sad state of affairs really.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Yep Weed/Cannabis/Hemp illegality was all about wood being used to produce paper and the people who owned the forests and mills not wanting cheap superior products and competition.

Well that and Anslinger was trying to make his political bones.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join