It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kansas Rep Steve Alford says african americans cant handle weed cause genetics

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

LOL!

Yeah, damn you're probably right!

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

When did Kansas move to the south?
edit on 9-1-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: StallionDuck
Politicians are so because they're not good at anything else but being idiots.

What I'm curious about is... What brought you to the point that made you think "I'm going to google 'black people can't handle their weed'"? I have to know this.

Think before you respond. Someone might call you racist

i dont give a # what people call me
i saw the story so i posted the vid THEN i searched black people cant handle their weed hoping to come across a gem. only came across this dude

katt williams came up in the image search too
the dj porter remix is gold
you should check it out

Obviously not, lol.

I might have read you wrong. I thought you said that you typed that in google and that's what you came up with. Didn't know the vid preluded the search

I like Katt but I think he fell off and out. The guy's not ok. Some of his stuff is funny though. Aint gonna lie. Especially his illuminati conspiracy stuff.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

When did Kansas move to the south?

south ish??

i think back in the antebellum days it was considered part of the south by some

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

here is the chain of events

i saw it on a headline on huffington but it was one of those imbeded deals i couldnt post so i snatched it off youtube.
then i typed my magic search to hopefully post whatever funny thing was first and it was a different huffington article

you thought i just searched that out of nowhere?
ahahahahahahah

dont have to be a katt williams fan to enjoy that dj porter mix

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
What an idiot. LOL How do we keep electing these idiots over and over again?

I love how people are like...movie stars and hollywood stay out of politics because you're too stupid to be a politicians. LOL

But these are our politicians!

good point.
most people automatically dismiss the thought of that but its not like the actual politicians are worth a # anyway.

Yeah. Our "Usual" or "normal" politicians are either criminals or really dumb. If you poll most Americans they'll tell you that Lawyers and Wall street bankers are near the bottom of the list of respected professions, yet we keep electing them. Our country is doomed. It makes no sense. We honestly and literally can't do any worse than what we're doing now. Why not elect a third party candidate, why not a general or an Admiral, why not a music, movie or TV star, why not a professional athlete? Again, they can't possibly be any worse than who we've already elected. That would be impossible. LOL

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Hmmm, you are correct. Scratch the southern part of my statement.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Pretty much.

God, what an idiot.

link   

I think we all can agree Steve Alford is a dumb snip.

link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: TinySickTears

He can kiss his political career good by.

Doubt it.

His district is overwhelmingly white and he's already issued an apology. Doubt he'll go down in flames.

The apology is moot. He said what he feels/believes. People apologize these days when they don't really mean it.

link   

Border state. Neither north, nor south.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

too bad frank zappa got sick

www.washingtonpost.com... 84c

would have been great

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Border state. Neither north, nor south.

hence the ish

i dont think anyone cares about those states anyway

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I wouldn't go that far...

Wheat. Wheat is important. Kansas grows wheat...therefore, important.

Let's go with mid-western.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

I wouldn't go that far...

Wheat. Wheat is important. Kansas grows wheat...therefore, important.

Let's go with mid-western.

mid-west sounds good to me

the first pizza hut opened in kansas

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

African-Americans, they were basically users and they basically responded the worst off to those drugs just because of their character makeup, their genetics and that.”

You beat up a bunch of black folks, drag them out of their homeland, separate them from their families, ship them over to the Americas, sell them into slavery, beat them some more, put them in holes in the ground for punishment, deny them education, and continue this mis-treatment for generations...then you give a black man some weed to smoke.

What do you really expect to see?

First of all, the weed was probably the first experience the black person ever had of "escape from the nightmare."

If you listen to early black music, you'll see its' mostly depressing...they called it "the blues" for a reason. It was all about how bad things were, running away from one place to another, and finding away to cope with the nightmare, little things like the sunshine or a breeze would take on tremendous uplifting effect.

Happy people respond the best to the weed, because their minds are already filled with "positive" thoughts, which the weed helps to amplify.

It's hard to identify the cause of some effect, when there are so many other causes acting simultaneously. You need a control group, to figure out which factor is most significant in producing the observed effects.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

You beat up a bunch of black folks, drag them out of their homeland, separate them from their families, ship them over to the Americas, sell them into slavery, beat them some more, put them in holes in the ground for punishment, deny them education, and continue this mis-treatment for generations...then you give a black man some weed to smoke.

What do you really expect to see?

First of all, the weed was probably the first experience the black person ever had of "escape from the nightmare."

If you listen to early black music, you'll see its' mostly depressing...they called it "the blues" for a reason. It was all about how bad things were, running away from one place to another, and finding away to cope with the nightmare, little things like the sunshine or a breeze would take on tremendous uplifting effect.

Happy people respond the best to the weed, because their minds are already filled with "positive" thoughts, which the weed helps to amplify.

It's hard to identify the cause of some effect, when there are so many other causes acting simultaneously. You need a control group, to figure out which factor is most significant in producing the observed effects.

sorry but that post is all kinds of weak ass lame bull#
just saying

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

The guy is a FKing idiot. He will do well in politics.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I think I saw a movie with him in it once.

Steve McQueen film.

The guy was a prison warden who had that line, "Wut we have heah, is a failure to communicate!"

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

sorry but that post is all kinds of weak ass lame bull#
just saying

What do the strong know about the weak?

<< 1    3  4 >>

join