It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Bannon steps down from Breitbart after Trump feud

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: face23785

Only if they have something on him. Blackmail material. Which, let's face it, they might given the Russian collusion allegationsns.

It's really just one political black swan after the other now. Anything is possible.

You guys are thinking way too much into this. The stuff Bannon is quoted as saying in that book sunk him because Trump is more popular than Bannon. No Deep State required.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Hopefully Trump will follow, then the rest of the self-serving pigs in the current junta.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

CNN Commentator?

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

What's so creepy about it, is that Bannon seems to want to return the country to 1960, and he was Trump's closest advisor.

I'm hoping he will turn to someone now for advice who is not living in the past.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

For now. Get back to us in 30 to 60 days.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: RomeByFire

Lol and the Wishful Thinking Anti-Trump brigade thought Bannon was gonna take Trump down.

The year of disappointments is extending into 2018.

How does that make any sense?

Who appointed Brannon? Lol, it certainly wasn't a leftist.

Just more of the same from the Trump administration, eating their own and throwing each other under the bus.

It's a trainwreck.

You answered your own question. Some of the anti-Trumpers thought this would lead to Bannon turning on Trump and spilling all the "evidence" of Russia collusion and all kinds of other stuff. That didn't happen.

Will you provide sources for this claim?

Who claimed that?

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Lol and the Wishful Thinking Anti-Trump brigade thought Bannon was gonna take Trump down.

The year of disappointments is extending into 2018.

How does that make any sense?

Who appointed Brannon? Lol, it certainly wasn't a leftist.

Just more of the same from the Trump administration, eating their own and throwing each other under the bus.

It's a trainwreck.

You answered your own question. Some of the anti-Trumpers thought this would lead to Bannon turning on Trump and spilling all the "evidence" of Russia collusion and all kinds of other stuff. That didn't happen.

Will you provide sources for this claim?

Who claimed that?

Nvm, misunderstood your question.
edit on 9 1 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

So to answer your question no. It was just some wishful thinking I saw from random idiots in tweets and one or two posts here. I'm not inclined to go digging through past threads to find them. Even if I spent an hour looking for them they'd just be written off anyway, and I never meant to imply this was a widespread belief. Just a few of the craziest anti-Trumpers thought this.
edit on 9 1 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

What's so creepy about it, is that Bannon seems to want to return the country to 1960, and he was Trump's closest advisor.

I'm hoping he will turn to someone now for advice who is not living in the past.

I've gotten the impression from the reporting that Trump was using Bannon. Kennedy used LBJ to get votes from segments of the population that might not have gone his way otherwise. Trump used Pence and Bannon for the same purpose. I'm not sure Trump ever really agreed with all of Bannon's positions. And we all know Trump is an alpha dog. I doubt he did anything just because Bannon thought he should. He likes to make his own decisions. He does listen to input from a diverse set of viewpoints though. This is actually a good quality in a leader, not a bad quality. Too many leaders just surround themselves with yes-men and people who think just like them.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

For now. Get back to us in 30 to 60 days.

What's gonna happen in 30 to 60 days? Is he gonna get fired again?

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I said it then and I still believe it. He wanted to control and he did not get it. How he could think he could ever take the throne or even share it is beyond me.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Another Trump associate down the tubes- but we're supposed to believe everything is great in Trumpland.

I find it interesting that no one is talking about his money laundering accusations, instead we get another stupid Hillary email investigation.

The craziest thing of all though is why Bannon thinks Trump is good for America? Even by his crazy, right wing standards it should be obvious that Trump sucks and doesn't care about anything but himself.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Another Trump associate down the tubes- but we're supposed to believe everything is great in Trumpland.

I find it interesting that no one is talking about his money laundering accusations, instead we get another stupid Hillary email investigation.

The craziest thing of all though is why Bannon thinks Trump is good for America? Even by his crazy, right wing standards it should be obvious that Trump sucks and doesn't care about anything but himself.

Bannon thought Trump was good for America, because Trump was doing Bannon's bidding. That is about to change.
Did you see the DACA meeting today? Trump was a different person. Much for the better, in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Painterz
At a tangent, isn't it weird how Soros gets lots of flak for being a billionaire with a sinister political agenda, while the Mercer family who are just as rich and just as sinister, get away scott-free in the accusations takes?

Not even close. George Soros is worth an estimated $8 Billion. The Mercers may not even be worth $1 Billion... www.townandcountrymag.com...

It's comparing an elephant to a Great Dane.

But another link on the first page of the google hits for how much he's worth puts him in charge of this:

Better known as "Bob," Mercer is co-head of Renaissance Technologies, a secretive hedge fund firm that manages $25 billion using fast-trading computer programs from its headquarters in a quiet hamlet on Long Island.

He's bought a $90 million yacht.

It does seem like the Mercers have taken significant steps to conceal the extent of their wealth. But the term billionaire seems fair.

I'm amused that you somehow think being a 'mere' billionaire somehow makes him lesser.

Personally I think it just illustrates the double standard at play, your teams secretive billionaire backers with sinister agendas are perfectly fine, it's the other teams secretive billionaire backers who are the real villains here.

I think all shadowy billionaire backers with sinister agendas are bad news no matter what team they play for.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: cuckooold

originally posted by: carewemust
When President Trump said yesterday that he did not see any way back for Bannon, bannon's Goose was cooked.

What would be the most likely job for Steve Bannon now?

How long until he announces his own media venture?

I want to know who is going to get custody of the white nationalists?

If it's a media Venture that supports the Trump agenda, Bannon will do just fine.

While I personally hope that Bannon drinks himself to death as quickly as possible, I think the two of you have outlined a likely scenario.

Bannon's "way back" will be radical and violent, but he may very well find that path.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: redhorse

Bannon was red herring that the Libtards bit on. So predictable!

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Bannon could buy CNN. CNN is losing so much money and it beaten in the ratings by Nick at Nite.

Do you always talk uninformed nonsense?

variety.com...

Time Warner CEO Jeff Bewkes boasted to Variety earlier this year that CNN revenue from digital operations would top $100 million in 2017. Zucker says CNN Worldwide is on track to produce more than $1 billion in profit for the year.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Do you always talk uninformed nonsense?

No. Just informed facts. And your Variety article doesn't dispute my factual claim.

WATCH: Gorka Taunts CNN: 'More People Watch Nick At Nite Than CNN'

“Nick at Nite is [in 11th place],” taunted Gorka. “More people are interested in cartoons!”

CNN is currently ranked 13th out of all the cable networks; Fox News and MSNBC rank 1st and 2nd, respectively. And yes, Nick at Nite, ranking number 11, does have a stronger viewership than CNN.

Ratings Chart

edit on 19-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join