It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Bannon steps down from Breitbart after Trump feud

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Looks like Bannon is out in the cold, having majorly pissed off Trump.

thehill.com...

Stephen Bannon is stepping down from his role as chair of Breitbart News.

Breitbart, the former White House chief strategist, confirmed the departure on Tuesday on their website.

“I’m proud of what the Breitbart team has accomplished in so short a period of time in building out a world-class news platform," Bannon said.

Bannon's departure comes after Bannon found himself at odds with President Trump over quotes Bannon made in the recently published Michael Wolff book "Fire & Fury." In the book, Bannon called the 2016 meeting between Donald Trump, Jr. and a group of Russians "treasonous."

Does this mean the globalists have won now?

What has happened to Steve's weapons, and does he have any bombshells up his sleeve he is prepared to drop?
edit on 9-1-2018 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

Well, I kind of knew this would happen. I mean honestly, what did he think trump would say or do? I mean I Believe Bannon and all, but there were going to be repercussions.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
If the Wolf is making it up, how did Bannon get smeared for these quotes?

Side note:
The flags for this thread are at "-1" Ive never seen that before, how do you take away flags?

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Sloppy Steve got his 15 minutes.

I hope he disappears forever.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
He has only himself to blame, behaving like a vengeful ex-spouse after his split with Trump.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
When President Trump said yesterday that he did not see any way back for Bannon, bannon's Goose was cooked.

What would be the most likely job for Steve Bannon now?

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
The guy is a wacko. Never to be seen or heard from again.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
He has only himself to blame, behaving like a vengeful ex-spouse after his split with Trump.

I'm waiting for that little weasel reince priebus to shoot himself in the foot.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

Anthony scaramucci was a guest on Fox News this afternoon. He feels totally Vindicated for those X-rated anti Bannon remarks that led to him being removed as White House communications director.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I'm waiting for that little weasel reince priebus to shoot himself in the foot.

Nah, Reince is a Washington guy. He knows not to burn any bridges unless he's 100% sure he won't be going back.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
oh now trumpsters cant stand bannon either? but i thought wolff was a liar and bannon never said those things? when i was calling bannon out for what he was trumpsters defended him as a hero but now that donny has turned his back on him trumpsters have as well. cult of personality much?

the funny part is that bannon although kicked to the curb continues to give his undying support and loyalty to donald trump. lol i think don jr and pence are going to take bannon on a quiet fishing trip very soon.
edit on 9-1-2018 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I'm confused, didn't Bannon make those derogatory statements months and months before his split with Trump.

MTUBY

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Scaramucci was simply the garbage man, a fact I'm fairly sure he knew when he was initially hired. He bounced 2 problem children out of the party and, while not a problem child, he also lead to Spicer leaving which opened the door for the actually better press secretary Huckabee-Sanders. I still dislike Scar as a human being, but when you need a mess cleaned up he's clearly a good man to call.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

When President Trump said yesterday that he did not see any way back for Bannon, bannon's Goose was cooked.

How long until he announces his own media venture?

I want to know who is going to get custody of the white nationalists?
edit on 9-1-2018 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
oh now trumpsters cant stand bannon either? but i thought wolff was a liar and bannon never said those things? when i was calling bannon out for what he was trumpsters defended him as a hero but now that donny has turned his back on him trumpsters have as well. cult of personality much?

Perhaps we still disagree with your reasons for disliking him, but have discovered a few reasons unique to our own mental models? I still like Bannon's political ideals and values, I just dislike his attitude and find him to have far less potency than I initially believed he carried.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: cuckooold

George Soros. He has their number for whenever he needs cartoon villains to try to make BLM look good.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
He'll be missed. So funny to watch the nutburgers squabble.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

How long until he announces his own media venture?

If it's a media Venture that supports the Trump agenda, Bannon will do just fine.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
And now many Trump supporters are back on the soap-opera proclaiming how awful Sloppy Steve is.

"The best people."

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

What has happened to Steve's weapons, and does he have any bombshells up his sleeve he is prepared to drop?

Money talks, and bull**** walks.

It's all about how to get funding to continue to run Breitbart News.

Bannon is a smart guy, but words have no power over the coin.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join